WOZECLE #43 FS, own it now (SOLD)

By mrbillishere

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hating to do this. Day one I ordered two machines.

One for me, one for my dad. Dad suffered a setback the week before Fathers Day. He's 81.

The only reason I share this with Pinside is due to the fact that it seems like if you're going to do anything on this site, your personal business becomes public business... much like if I was running for political office.

I'm just outside of Chicago, and I'll be picking the pins up from Milwaukee next week.

Serious offers only.

#2 10 years ago

I hope your Father is okay/getting better !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

This is one I really wish I was closer, what's the ballpark number?

#4 10 years ago

Prayers for your dad.

#5 10 years ago

Sorry about your Dad. I hope he gets better, and good luck with the sale.

#6 10 years ago

GLWD.

#7 10 years ago

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. Sounds like if you were getting matching pins, you have a special relationship. I sincerely hope all goes as well for him as possible.

#8 10 years ago

Thoughts to dad. Someone will snag this up soon I'm sure.

#9 10 years ago

Prayers to your dad.

#10 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your dad. GLWTS.

#11 10 years ago

Same Mr. Bill who works on Q*Bert boards?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

This is one I really wish I was closer, what's the ballpark number?

He said "Serious offers only."

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Same Mr. Bill who works on Q*Bert boards?

Nope, sorry. Not me.

#14 10 years ago

Welcome to the auction house.

I offer $8200 shipped.

#15 10 years ago

Guys, I just logged on after posting yesterday and I have to say I'm really humbled by all the well wishes posted here. That's really, really nice.

I'm going to write everyone back that PM'd me. I know somebody will benefit by this and get to enjoy owning and playing a WOZ a lot earlier then they ever expected.

p.s. not looking for trades... only because I'm supposed to be thinning the herd. (and it ain't easy)

#16 10 years ago

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope he recovers well.

I'm still waiting for my WOZ targeting August/September supposedly. Love to buy yours to get it sooner but then what do I do with mine.

Deal with confidence with Bill. He's a stand up guy and as honest as they come.

#17 10 years ago

1) I hope your father feels better, and recovers fully.

and

2) Sell the WOZ to DCFAN, that way might have a chance to play it.

Best regards,

Tom

#18 10 years ago

Best wishes to your Dad and the new owner of WOZECLE #43! Take care.

Brad

#19 10 years ago

Hope your Dad feels better soon.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'm still waiting for my WOZ targeting August/September supposedly. Love to buy yours to get it sooner but then what do I do with mine.

Then simply sell yours. There is a waiting list, correct? Contact JJP, ask for a couple names and numbers. Everybody wins.

#21 10 years ago

$8,300 shipped max offer

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

$8,300 shipped max offer

He wants quite a bit more than that for this auction.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

He wants quite a bit more than that for this auction.

8300 for 6500???? I'd jump all over that but its not my pin. GLW auction. Hope your pop is doing better!

#24 10 years ago

I know about having a sick parent so I definitely have empathy. This is just a bit of friendly advice so take it or leave it- if your dad's illness is taking up a lot of your time, wouldn't you just want to get rid of it for what you paid so that the problem is gone and you can focus on Dad? It just seems like trying to get all the money for the machine while your dad is ailing, well it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I know about having a sick parent so I definitely have empathy. This is just a bit of friendly advice so take it or leave it- if your dad's illness is taking up a lot of your time, wouldn't you just want to get rid of it for what you paid so that the problem is gone and you can focus on Dad? It just seems like trying to get all the money for the machine while your dad is ailing, well it just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

"Friendly advice"??!

Sorry, but that came off like a total a-hole comment....

As if him getting fair market value has ANYTHING to do with his caring for his dad? WTF people....

Pathetic that people need to share their personal reasons for selling a stupid toy like its an effin' 'national treasure' to avoid being abused. And even THAT doesn't help with numbskulls like the above poster....

To the OP: best wishes.

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Quoted from lowepg:

"Friendly advice"??!

As if him getting fair market value has ANYTHING to do with his caring for his dad? WTF people....

Pathetic that people need to share their personal reasons for selling a stupid toy like its an effin' 'national treasure' to avoid being abused. And even THAT doesn't help with numbskulls like the above poster....

+1

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from scottc:

8300 for 6500???? I'd jump all over that but its not my pin. GLW auction. Hope your pop is doing better!

I would probably pay $8350 shipped, but it appears this thread is not an open auction.

#28 10 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals.

The game is sold.

Best wishes to all.

mr.bill

#29 10 years ago

Congrats. Hope you got what you wanted for it.

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

"Friendly advice"??!

You're right. I didn't mean for it to come off like that. Of course he should get fair market value and not necessarily what he paid.

OP: Congrats on your sale and good luck with your Dad.

#31 10 years ago

Congrats and prayers for your Dad!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wozecle-43-fs-own-it-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.