installed.jpg
hole.jpg
no-fit.jpg
well wall bracket.jpg
both walls.jpg
well down.jpg
well down1.jpg
well up.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crrispy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Phantom1911:

Has anyone tried modfather's well on a 75th? Just curious how closely it fits/matches.
Post edited by Phantom1911: grammer

I'm also interested in the well for my 75th (and probably a 2nd one) but I also need to be sure it fits before ordering?

Thanks.

#28 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

The well will definately fit. It replaces the tube , it fits in the same space , as it sits on top of the metal plate that exists there already. The back walls edge fits nicely against wall piece #5 (the big piece), and gives it a finished look. If you put this back wall with the stock walls (ruby edition) it will show its thin edge as the stock wall is flush with the playfield plywood edge. I could supply that piece if someone wanted it as I think it will look better. Or you could use the witches cage painted in ruby red with gold metallic flake. I have a few of those left and can be custom painted to match the red powdercoat.

OK thanks, I'm in at least for one, and maybe 2 since a friend comes tomorrow to play this fantastic game and I'm quite sure about what will happen I'll pm you this week-end.

4 weeks later
#36 9 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

The well will definately fit. It replaces the tube , it fits in the same space , as it sits on top of the metal plate that exists there already. The back walls edge fits nicely against wall piece #5 (the big piece), and gives it a finished look. If you put this back wall with the stock walls (ruby edition) it will show its thin edge as the stock wall is flush with the playfield plywood edge. I could supply that piece if someone wanted it as I think it will look better. Or you could use the witches cage painted in ruby red with gold metallic flake. I have a few of those left and can be custom painted to match the red powdercoat.

Well, it doesn't fit on the 75th, see attached picture, I just received it. The rear metal bracket of the back wall lands in the middle of the castle wall. Plus the well is grey while the 75th walls are almost black, see picture again, I'll have to paint the well mostly black...

Wooppsss...Wooppsss...

I'll try to remove the bracket and put some double sided adhesive tape, should do the job with the other screw. What would be the price of the red cage shipped to France? Might be better in the end.
Thanks.

Edit: well, this rear wall is difficult to fit... the hole in the other bracket is too close from the bracket side, impossible to put the screw through....

Houston we have a problemHouston we have a problem

#37 9 years ago

Finally, after bending, drilling, sticking and painting, it's installed. The black acrylic paint doesn't adhere too well to the rubber. But at least it's in place and not bad looking except the 2 small holes that remain after removing the rear bracket.

installed.jpginstalled.jpg

#39 9 years ago

Yes, the witch plexi is definitely a design mistake. But maybe I'll try the red cage, depending on the price. Wonder if airballs are going to fly in the well now, but I didn't see any hit the plexi before... I'll post an update after a few dozen plays. BTW, I got the well from Mezelmods but it's tagged being from Modfather at the moment.

#45 9 years ago
Quoted from wozmods:

Well, I have to disagree with Crrispy, with a quick tweek, the well not only fits excellent but truely looks awesome.

I never said it does not look good once installed, it IS brilliant compared to the plexi phone booth, but it definitely needs 2 different versions, because not everybody can tweak/drill/paint etc...
Plus I don't want to drill anything original, for me, ANY mod must be 100% removable without touching original parts. OK, I made an exception for the Munchkinland Cliffy because this one is almost mandatory and will never go away even if I sell the WOZ, which is unlikely for a while )

3 weeks later
#48 9 years ago

A picture of the ruby red witch cage. Looks good too! Not sure which mod I'll keep

witchcageruby.jpgwitchcageruby.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Crrispy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witchs-well-and-walls-now-available?tu=Crrispy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.