(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1253 Flying Monkey Video Posted by gouveia (5 years ago)

Post #1713 Monkey mod wait list Posted by gouveia (5 years ago)

Post #2400 Monkey mod install video. Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Post #2776 Flying monkey pics Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Post #2966 Monkey installation video Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2630 4 years ago

Hello guys. Now its an update from me. I'm glad to say that I worked with my great friend Steve on this awesome mod and the result is amazing! And one more thing he hasn't told you yet--this mod has electronics! Lior

#2655 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Well now that we’ve got your attention, it's time to show you the mod!!!
I thought of this a while ago, but I’m pretty been pretty busy making monkeys and didn’t have the time to work on it. So I shared my idea with my very talented friend Lior because I knew he would knock it out of the park...and he definitely has! Although the idea and initial design is mine, it is definitely his mod. The work he has put into it is amazing and it came out exactly the way I was hoping and better!
We really appreciate everyone's excitement about signing up on a list and buying something they've never seen (or even know what it does for that matter). Unfortunately, the list won't officially open until it's on Lior’s thread and off of mine, as he will be taking orders, payments, handling the shipping, etc. I'm really excited to share with all of you our creation. I think it's a huge upgrade to the game.
One more thing: English is not Lior's first language, so there may be some communication difficulties. But he's a good guy with incredible talent. So please be patient and kind, pinside peeps! And now with that said, check this thing out!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open

THANK YOU very much my friend! it was so awesome to work together and the results is awesome!!!! im so excited to reveal it. next woz project will be very soon
thank you also guys for your support!

now to work on the production!!!!

#2658 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I got on the list in the other thread. Looks AWESOME and I absolutely love the interaction with the lane changes!

thank you very much

1 week later
#2801 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I've been taught that imitation is the greatest form of flattery. I've also been taught that you shouldn't steal from others. This man has stolen my design--plain and simple. Please don't settle for his overpriced cheap 3D printed ripoff.
I don't know what else to say other than "Are you fucking kidding me?" @harryhoudini.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-w oz-flaming-witch-with-realistic-fire-mod-development[quoted image]

there is no place for people who stealing ideas and DESIGNS! this is to much....

#2804 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

And the crazy part is this ripoff is 3D printed, not cast like Steve's, so it will never look anywhere near as nice. Like I said in that thread, there are so many ways to go creatively with mods to sell that you can pull from your own brain, why rip off someone else's design?

your post was in place!!!! totally agree with you!

#2829 4 years ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Hello Steve! Glad to see you will be making the witch again! I have been looking for a red smoke witch for a long time. Please put me on all 3 lists!
1) Flying Monkey - I’m already on that list someplace. Am I getting one out of this batch?
2) Red smoke witch - please take my money !!
3) Oz in the poppies - yup put me down for that too !!!!!!
Thanks much

again as steve and i said. poppies mod is not steve mod. im making them and steve not making any profit of it and im the guy who doing the production of steve great idea. for more info about the mod and to sign in send me pm or watch this thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-new-oz-lanes-by-steve-gouveia-amp-lior-rajwan-list-open

thanks

BTW guys this support and backup for steve on what happen with the witch copy is awesome! our the designers and the creators spending tons of hours to get the right idea and the design. thank you for all! i love this community

1 week later
#2914 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think there was some lit skull thing that was offered some time back, replacing the stone wall look. Definitely looked amazing, but not sure how many got made.
Bottom line - there are mod makers and then there are $$ makers in this niche of the business.
The first do it for the passion of enhancing their own game (true craftsmen or engineers )then demand arises and figure a way to get them out. Usually focus on only a few toys/concepts. They probably make "some" margin, but nothing staggering. I'd put Steve, Mike ( timebandit), Randy, etc. In this category.
THEN there are the second group...Selling everything from overpriced strip lights, to flooding the market w every 3d printed thing they can think of to make serious margin. Won't name examples, but we all know them.
Steve....Just keep doing what you do...Your mods stand alone, and always a waiting list...tune out the noise, as it's always going to happen. Appreciate you making them available ( in limited quantity) to the rest of us....mark

i must agree with you! thats so true. finally someone see it.
quality talks!
steve doing awesome work and his quality is the best. he his one man show thats making all by hand! with a lot of love to this hobby. wait to see the new witch....

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Desperate times call for desperate measures...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-gouveia-s-woz-flying-monkey-4monkey#post-5278853
Can't imagine anyone selling... but, it's worth a shot.[quoted image]

only because the design you did you must get a monkey! hahaha

3 months later
#3135 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MY FELLOW PINBALL LOVERS![quoted image]

hahahah you did it!!!! im soooo happy!
check fb and good luck with this great mod my friend

5 months later
#4330 3 years ago

this looks FANTASTIC!
im so happy to see how almost 1 year of your hard work ends up with this phenomenal results.
details are AWESOME. led effects will be great and all of your professional quality!
good luck with this awesome creation. i cant wait to see it on other people machines and to see their feedback's when they gets it.
you are the best! in this hobby we are all needs to be good friends and im glad that i have a talented friend like you
i was happy to take a tiny part in this project

#4483 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball69:

Damn 20k in seconds- I’m in the wrong business

you are WRONG! its not taking him 20sec to make it. its take him almost a year to make the final version and production also takes a lot of time so who is in the wrong business?
if you will calculate Steve time + his cost its will be better to work in McDonald.
some time the view of people is really WRONG!

#4487 3 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Hi liorillusion how is the Haunted Forest mod coming along? Any news to share?

yes. there was license issue so im working on that. i will not make any trademark mods without license, and license can take time.
im not like others who trying to fly under the radar...

good luck to Steve with the production! if its your first mod you get from Steve you will be in shock for the quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider liorillusion.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod?tu=liorillusion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.