(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,608 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by zermeno68
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1253 Flying Monkey Video Posted by gouveia (5 years ago)

Post #1713 Monkey mod wait list Posted by gouveia (5 years ago)

Post #2400 Monkey mod install video. Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Post #2776 Flying monkey pics Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Post #2966 Monkey installation video Posted by gouveia (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 7 years ago

Take my money............

2 months later
#189 7 years ago

Got mine installed yesterday. As stated above, this is one of the best mods I have ever installed on any game. These should be factory, and look and fit so much better than original. I took my castle mod off and found it was already broken from ball strikes, so this mod was perfect timing.

4 weeks later
#278 7 years ago

Relax folks, this mod is definitely worth the wait, and this guy is great to deal with. for those of us that had no issue with the original purchase, he did not have to send out the wall update. It says a lot a bout a person who cares enough to make sure all of us have the additional parts at no extra cost. If he says he is working on them, you can trust he is. By far the best mod I have installed on any machine. JJP should use this as standard production

2 weeks later
#393 7 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

After countless hours of molding, sanding, painting, and lots and lots of plastic...they are done!! 35 of these bitches! (I mean, witches.)
Those of you on the list on page seven, check your PM for details and I'll get them out to you.
Thanks!
Steve

Thanks for taking that group picture of my Ex-Wife's family. I had forgotten how much I missed them, and how much they loved riding those brooms. Good times....not

1 year later
#1249 5 years ago

Ok, in about 6 years when he catches up, he can add me to the monkey list as well. Lol

5 months later
#1682 5 years ago

This is what I get for disappearing from the forums for a while. Must Have Monkey...............

5 months later
#2078 5 years ago

Only 118 more to go until my turn! lol

1 week later
#2105 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Aquarium, terrarium, who knows what they were thinking...

Wonkavator.......

#2128 5 years ago
Quoted from lurch:

Yeah but to be fair he did state a few posts back that he would be making more. So I dunno. Perhaps, he should post the final list then ask a mod to lock the thread.
Also, people are impatient.

There are enough on the waiting list to cover the production if pretty much everyone on the original order list backs out. I cant imagine anyone is keeping track anyway.....if there is ever a new bunch, I am sure there will be another thread.

#2132 5 years ago

I STILL say this was the mod of the year.....I don't care what anyone says. Any time you can come up with something like this that has people begging you to make more, says a lot about the quality of the product.

1 week later
#2146 4 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

[quoted image]
Do you see that? That's how much longer you have to wait! And it isn't long, my pretty!

I am in like the last 7 and patiently waiting. My only gripe is I should have bought 2, but I figured I would try one first before ordering one for the office pin. Oh well, one monkey is better than no monkey......lol

#2160 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I'm only one above you near the bottom! Patience!

Oh, I have patience....I wasn't whining about the delivery time....I was kicking myself for not buying two. OP can take until next year for all I care, my game is not going anywhere. Just something to look forward to at some point.

1 month later
#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'm surprised you aren't using three templates and acrylic spray paint. Could really speed up the painting.

SShhhhhhhhhhh.....leave him alone while he is making Monkeys......................
(Signed: Those of us at the bottom of the list!)

1 week later
#2329 4 years ago

New category for this year's TWIPPY's......best Mod ever that was shafted on a prior year..........Monkey is winner, Hands Down!

#2368 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Does anyone else find the picture of a monkey eating fried chicken disturbing?

What I find disturbing is the money was eating .....WINGS!

Added over 5 years ago:

Monkey...not Money

#2372 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Yes, me too!!

Put me on the hut list...lol! (We all knew someone would post this, so I will just get it out of the way)

#2383 4 years ago

Thinking about offering my own monkey mod..............hope it draws as much interest!

monkey (resized).jpgmonkey (resized).jpg
#2388 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I prefer these because they're usually attached to a beverage.[quoted image]

Man, I haven't seen those in years. If I remember right, there were giraffes, and other critters. Thanks for the blast from the past.

1 month later
#2423 4 years ago

65 more to go. Much better than 165....lol

1 month later
#2504 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I’m gonna do my best. Thanks for hanging in there.

Hard at work

20190913_154446 (resized).jpg20190913_154446 (resized).jpg20190914_091355 (resized).jpg20190914_091355 (resized).jpg
#2506 4 years ago

It sold at charity auction for $375. I almost bought it, but it was over 7ft tall. Lol

1 week later
#2584 4 years ago

I am in for whatever it is. What a brilliant business model you have....we don't even know what we are buying! lol

3 weeks later
#2895 4 years ago

Good lord...copyright and/or original idea aside...how about just doing the right thing as another human being and:

1. Leave this thread alone
2. Find some other mod to make...there are thousands of possibilities out there. We all know you saw a quick buck in jumping in front of all of those folks still wanting a smoke mod. What you don't seem to understand is people are not lined up to buy the mod based on what it is, but rather the quality of what Gouveia puts out. These (and the monkeys) are individual works of art created with a lot of hard work....not simply a blob of plastic with some lights added in and made on a 3D printer. Gouveia's mods are of the few that actually seem to add value to the game....I can pretty much guarantee yours will not. Kind of like buying a fake Rolex to me............

1 week later
#2938 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Dear
Pball,
drjeff112,
bigd1979,
flipout,
ccbiggsoo7,
Zavadoza,
RedlineMania,
DeathHimself,
Pinballer79,
tlmajor,
jeffr,
shlockdoc,
hd60609,
Jackalwere,
KLR2014,
sbmania,
rennervision,
Deluxodave,
texasbulldog,
dnaman,
TheArrrrrcade,
MarkInc,
dirtbag66,
6T9Judge,
baldric,
marvinmax,
drfrightner,
Mayboyz,
jhoward1082,
krunch,
Don_C,
Nethawk86,
bobukcat,
10pingrn,
Soulrider911,
AliciaC,
HarryReimer,
TRAMD,
hollywood,
GorillaBiscuits,
ShinyNick,
billyboy,
TheGunnett,
kyle051777,
Utesichiban,
Sammy31,
brucea1956,
thedarkknight77,
Toucanf16,
Manimal,
jimk71,
Scarpie,
monte,
springer77,
generalgman,
abc-turbo,
BigT,
It has felt like an eternity, but your monkeys are finally ready! I will be sending out PM's to all of you this week.
Thank you everyone for your patience. 200 monkeys! You guys are awesome.
Steve
[quoted image]

A MONKEY ARMY!

1 week later
#2980 4 years ago

Monkey arrived today. Great quality....gonna watch the video this weekend and work on getting it installed.

1 month later
#3001 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

In No way rubbing it for those that didn't get in on the last batch but I must say this is Flying Monkey is by far still one of my favorite creative mods. Steve, you need to quit your day job and just make Monkeys!! lol

Gotta say I agree. If this doesnt win the best mod twippy, then I question the thought process behind the selections. Completely organic from the ground up, and not 3D printed, but moulded and hand painted. Cant get more original than that.

1 month later
#3028 4 years ago

0. MEEEEEEE
1. 27dnast
2. LukyDuck
3.vireland
4. titanpenguin
5. Manimal

1 week later
#3176 4 years ago

1. Manimal

#3179 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Its ok he's #1 in my book !
Doesn't have to be pinball related.

Thanks.....that is what I wanted to hear...........................lol

#3194 4 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

Whenever the official list does open, it's gonna crash pinside.

List? Did You say List?????????

1. Manimal

#3198 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

For a moment I thought we were going to have a really bitchin red laser come out of the crystal ball!

Holographic projection......................

#3203 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That would be a more modern witch approach lol. Definitely some techno LED effects.

Actually, I think it would be more cool if Dorothy were shooting a laser at that crazy flapping wing monkey!

#3208 4 years ago

Next, I want a witch with a flaming broom!

#3259 4 years ago
Quoted from Dashmonster:

The list opening is going to be a challenge. By the time I cut and paste a list and add my name three others will have added their name and posted. Then I hit enter and now there are different lists? Chaos multiball

Instructions are just to post you are in. And he did say he will do more than 100 if interest is higher, so everyone should be able to make the list.

#3339 4 years ago

In

#3400 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Sorry you missed it. Steve's now on to the dancing chicken mod. JK

No, it was the Dorothy shooting red laser mod, don't get the order mixed up

1 month later
#3635 4 years ago

Got to see Witch 2.0......maybe time for an upgrade from witch 1.0....lol

But seriously.....the Crystal ball mod does everything claimed. I have to admit, there are a couple of graphics I can now see that I had no idea were there. Nice work!

#3637 4 years ago

I’m In

1. The Boob
2. rai
3. Jorant
4. HarryReimer
5. ViperJelly
6. wcbu64
7. wesman
8. LukyDuck
9. Smiley
10 Yelobird
11. Manimal

#3678 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

This may happen to the some of you. I don't know Gatordad's details, but a couple of people have used machines where it looks like the ball fell off and the previous owner glued it back on. So there might be a lot of glue. But I found something that worked really well for me. I set the ball in the base of this piece with Super Glue remover on it overnight. It turned gummy and I was able to get pretty much all of it off. (That's the spot right in the middle with the scratch). I imagine you could use foil or something like that to create a base like this one that would work equally well.[quoted image]

No way mine was falling off in this century. I had to destroy that black plastic to get it off, and then I was able to carefully remove the glue residue. It was a chore....they must have switched to Gorilla Glue at the point when they figured out monkey glue wasn’t cutting it.

#3701 4 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Funny. On this list that will likely go away when Steve opens the official list i am number 33. It sounded familiar and I went back to check the official CB list and I was, yep, you guessed it...33. Must be destiny!

I say that's a sign the list is legit.

#3723 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He's to kind to cut people off.

Unfortunately, so was my first wife...........lol

1 week later
#3742 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

He will rebuild her, bigger, stronger, faster!

WITH LASERS!

2 weeks later
#3774 3 years ago

2.0 Lasers...where are the lasers?

2 weeks later
#3844 3 years ago

1. Boob.
2. rai
3. wesman
4.Titanpenguin
5. meSz
6.Gouveia
7. LukyDuck
8. ToucanF16
9. JediMasterMatt
10.pballjunkie
11.Bmanpin
12.VegasAlleycat
13.ViperJelly
14.etnfrd67
16.calfdemon
17.Manimal
19. Pinheadpierre
27. 27dnast

1 month later
#3895 3 years ago

New list “Game Changer Witch Mod”
1) 27dnast
2) Thot
3) Manimal

1 week later
#3952 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Stop, you're giving me fears I won't be able to get one after waiting all these years!!

There will be a bunch on the market when they hit the mailbox...

2 weeks later
#4112 3 years ago

Will the witch work with your previous red smoke Mod? Great work as always.

#4136 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thanks!
Right now, I plan on making 50. If the demand is more than that, I'll consider making another list when I finish. This is a pretty complex mod, so I'm working on it with a good friend of mine here in town. And I don't want people who sign up to have to wait a year to get it.

You heard it....list goes to 50. No crying allowed when we hit 51! lol

1. Manimal

#4144 3 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

I have no clue whats real or not anymore..

None of us do

I really think the frequent customers should be given advance purchasing options....kind of like advance concert tickets for the fan club! Those that have all issued Gouveia mods have " Golden-Mod" status...................lol

1 week later
#4301 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

I'll take that bet and raise you:
I want a Flying Monkey wearing a witches hat holding a crystal ball in a straw hut Mod!

with a flaming broom sticking out of his butt................

#4570 3 years ago

Been gone all weeekend...if the list is still open, add me in. If not....life goes on

#4621 3 years ago

We should all throw in a dollar for a guess at when our individual package will arrive...then post a pic when you receive it. The person on the list with the closest to their guess, wins the pot. (yes, it would need to be on the honor system)

8 months later
#5161 2 years ago

Got a box today. I wonder what it might be......

Hope I get time to install this soon....

20210510_203946 (resized).jpg20210510_203946 (resized).jpg
#5163 2 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

Be careful, it might contain mystery seeds from China!

Gonna be sad to see Witch 1.0 be put out to pasture...

1 month later
#5193 2 years ago

Haven't gotten around to installing mine yet...anyone run into any issues? Any tips or tricks I will need to know if I can get some free time? Witch 1.0 is still belching fire and smoke at the moment......hate to see her go.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

14,685 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Manimal.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod?tu=Manimal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.