(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,610 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 133.
#4701 3 years ago
Quoted from paulbaptiste:

Just got my Ruby Red a week ago and am interested in 1.0 or 2.0, whatever becomes available, new or used. Need to get the witch out of the tube!

PM sent. I'm happy to put in a cardboard cutout as a placeholder.

#4702 3 years ago

Okay...I've been given permission to let you all know that I've beta-tested the new witch and she's absolutely phenomenal. When you see the level of detail and work put into this thing, you'll be happy you forked over $400 for it. It's an absolute masterpiece. I've told Steve that it works perfectly for me and his installation video was fantastic and easy to follow as well. I think he'll start shipping these out very soon now. For those of you lucky enough to get in on the list, be patient: this thing takes a ton of time to put together. (You'll see what I mean when you get it.) For those of you not lucky enough, I've listed my Witch 1.0 on the marketplace for one dollar less than that OTHER witch.

Bring on the munchkin huts, gouveia ! And a job VERY well done!

EDIT: Witch is sold. You snooze, you lose.

#4703 3 years ago

Awesome! I’m so excited to get mine and finally be done with tube witch!

#4704 3 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Awesome! I’m so excited to get mine and finally be done with tube witch!

Ive often wondered why they didn't reuse the mech in wonka For Augustus. Seems more fitting.

#4705 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Okay...I've been given permission to let you all know that I've beta-tested the new witch and she's absolutely phenomenal. When you see the level of detail and work put into this thing, you'll be happy you forked over $400 for it. It's an absolute masterpiece. I've told Steve that it works perfectly for me and his installation video was fantastic and easy to follow as well. I think he'll start shipping these out very soon now. For those of you lucky enough to get in on the list, be patient: this thing takes a ton of time to put together. (You'll see what I mean when you get it.) For those of you not lucky enough, I've listed my Witch 1.0 on the marketplace for one dollar less than that OTHER witch.

$1 less than the other...well played and classy!! Thanks for getting my excitement up even more than it is! I can't wait! So excellent to hear it's been *ahem, smoke tested.

Thanks for sharing.

#4706 3 years ago

Great news thanks boob!

#4707 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm sure there will be more up for sale soon.

#4708 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And I am offering my gen 1.0 still awesome witch like new for 1 Dollar under your listing. Lol PM for interest

#4709 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And I am offering my gen 1.0 still awesome witch like new for 1 Dollar under your listing. Lol PM for interest

#4710 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I'm sure there will be more up for sale soon.

Tons, I'm sure. That's why I wanted to get the jump on it.

#4711 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Tons, I'm sure. That's why I wanted to get the jump on it.

I guess there is a benefit to get the one the dog ate after all.

#4712 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I guess there is a benefit to get the one the dog ate after all.

I did have to wash it off first.

#4713 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I did have to wash it off first.

Rofl

1 week later
#4714 3 years ago

I miss Steve

#4715 3 years ago

The I miss Steve ramp mod list 1)KKoss24

#4716 3 years ago

apparently Steve is hard at work on these, he usually posts at least once a week. thats good news for all of us.

#4717 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

Unfortunately, the pandemic has slowed a lot of things down. I had to wait longer than expected for a few parts to arrive, and then some of them weren't working when they finally did. Then some of them stopped working for no apparent reason after they were installed. I'm actually spending my weekend going back and switching out parts on a bunch of mods because I don't trust them. I'm trying to get everything solid before I start sending them out, because I don't want to spend all my time troubleshooting or repairing them or giving you that headache.

Needless to say, the horse has been a little slow out of the gate. But no worries, they're coming.

Thanks for your patience.

Steve

indian-head-test-pattern (resized).jpgindian-head-test-pattern (resized).jpg

#4718 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey everyone,
Unfortunately, the pandemic has slowed a lot of things down. I had to wait longer than expected for a few parts to arrive, and then some of them weren't working when they finally did. Then some of them stopped working for no apparent reason after they were installed. I'm actually spending my weekend going back and switching out parts on a bunch of mods because I don't trust them. I'm basically trying to get everything solid before I start sending them out, because I don't want to spend my time troubleshooting or repairing them or giving you that headache.
Needless to say, the horse has been a little slow out of the gate. But no worries, they're coming.
Thanks for your patience.
Steve
[quoted image]

No worries at all just miss you man .Hope all is well .This is the best thread on pinside I get depressed when it goes silent lmao.

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

No worries at all just miss you man .Hope all is well .This is the best thread on pinside I get depressed when it goes silent lmao.

Yup. Gotta keep the thread alive.

#4720 3 years ago

Ok.. so may have a WOZ coming. Zero mods. What do I start with? Walls? Sounds like there's a line for flying monkeys and witch. What do I snag while I wait? Thanks!

#4721 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

What do I start with?

The munchkin miniplayfield protector is the most important mod for this game.
Mine is from Cliffy (http://www.passionforpinball.com/WOZ.htm) I think he makes the best but you can find other protectors that will do the job as well.

You can see how much of a beating mine has taken in the attached pic. Notice the hammered metal look.

IMG_2090 (resized).JPGIMG_2090 (resized).JPG
#4722 3 years ago

I do hope that Steve does some GnR mods. I could use them for my new pin after it arrives! Hint hint

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Mine is from Cliffy (http://www.passionforpinball.com/WOZ.htm) I think he makes the best but you can find other protectors that will do the job as well.
You can see how much of a beating mine has taken in the attached pic. Notice the hammered metal look.
[quoted image]

This. Put a Cliffy on ASAP!

#4724 3 years ago

Awesome thank you. Once I know that its a done deal, I'll order the complete set. How bout the fun mods? I knew I asked the right group!

#4725 3 years ago

you'll be able to score a witch 1.0 soon as the 2.0's roll out. the crystal ball and monkey mod will be hard to come by.

#4726 3 years ago

Late to the party.. lol. Im thinking about getting the modfather walls and well. Does the witch 2.0 mod work with that? Just want to be sure. Thanks

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from smokinhos:

Late to the party.. lol. Im thinking about getting the modfather walls and well. Does the witch 2.0 mod work with that? Just want to be sure. Thanks

Not sure about the walls, but I think the 2.0 will replace the well if you already have it installed

#4728 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Not sure about the walls, but I think the 2.0 will replace the well if you already have it installed

Correct. The smoke and well are all one piece on 2.0, so you won't have to worry about that. It IS a really tight fit putting it in (I have the Back Alley castle walls), so there may be some obstructions on that side of things depending on how the Modfather walls are constructed.

#4729 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

[quoted image]

how balls came here???

#4730 3 years ago
Quoted from Thot:

how balls came here???

They bounce off the posts at the foot of the ramp and to the right of the witch.

#4731 3 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

They bounce off the posts at the foot of the ramp and to the right of the witch.

it can be brutal on some games.

#4732 3 years ago

Steve, Just about to get my hands on a WOZ and would love to be added to your long list for a Witch 2.0 and the flying monkey if you make another run of those.

#4733 3 years ago
Quoted from Jhislop3:

Steve, Just about to get my hands on a WOZ and would love to be added to your long list for a Witch 2.0 and the flying monkey if you make another run of those.

fingers crossed over here as well!

Flying Monkey 2.0 Mod List

Jhislop3
Paulbaptise

#4734 3 years ago

i heard rumor the flying monkey will be facing the other way, so it will be a flying monkey butt that twerks instead of flapping wings

#4735 3 years ago

I’m in for twerking monkey 2.0

#4736 3 years ago

Received Witch 2.0 today! Thanks Steve!

#4737 3 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Received Witch 2.0 today! Thanks Steve!

Are these shipping? I am #44 so it may be a while until I get mine, but at least it appears there is one real close to me

#4738 3 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Are these shipping? I am #44 so it may be a while until I get mine, but at least it appears there is one real close to me

Yep - I think I was #2 or#3 on the list, but shipped a few days ago and received today.

#4739 3 years ago
Quoted from AstonEnthusiast:

Yep - I think I was #2 or#3 on the list, but shipped a few days ago and received today.

Awesome ! Pictures of it installed would be great.

#4740 3 years ago
Quoted from Viperbsd:

Indeed they are.

I'm rolling this one out slowly (kinda like my Prius trying to merge onto the freeway). But once I hit the carpool lane, you're gonna see some serious shit!

Happy Back To The Future Day!!
488345f841fe5ce843aed18d1522b710 (resized).jpg488345f841fe5ce843aed18d1522b710 (resized).jpg

#4741 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Indeed they are.
I'm rolling this one out slowly (kinda like my Prius trying to merge onto the freeway). But once I hit the carpool lane, you're gonna see some serious shit!
Happy Back To The Future Day!!
[quoted image]

I bought a Back to the Future yesterday!
Back to the Future II, my second one.
Left at 6am, home at 11pm.
San Francisco and back all day.
I was a FreeGoldWatch for a couple hours, if ever up in SF, check it out. Amazing location.
I need a 3D Clock Tower Town Hall, lake, and hoverboard mods!
I know Lior made TZ Clock tower, but now some love BTTF.

#4742 3 years ago

“Do you know what this means? It means this damn thing doesn’t work at all!”

#4743 3 years ago

How does this work ? Does Steve send a personal PM for payment ?

#4744 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How does this work ? Does Steve send a personal PM for payment ?

Yeah, Steve will contact you via PM when your payment is due. At least, that is how it has been with his last 3 mods so I'm sure that practice will continue.

#4745 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Yeah, Steve will contact you via PM when your payment is due. At least, that is how it has been with his last 3 mods so I'm sure that practice will continue.

Thanks cd

#4746 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Left at 6am, home at 11pm.
San Francisco and back all day.

If you had left at 6am and got home at 6:01am I would've been really impressed.

#4747 3 years ago

If anyone has the 1.0 or 2.0 for sale, msg me please. thanks

#4749 3 years ago

Yes, I too am looking for anyone who is selling their 1.0 version since I missed this latest list.

#4750 3 years ago

#7 Kkoss24 reporting witch is en route!! I repeat which is en route!! Tube witch your days are numbered !!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
$ 24.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 95 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/95?hl=homebru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.