(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,610 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 133.
#301 7 years ago

With all these public requests to be on the next batch list along with I'm sure quite a few PM's as well. I have a feeling there will be another run. BTW count me too.........

#302 7 years ago

Yeah I don't want to bug OP with a PM. when you get a chance, can you start a list for the next batch? (with me in as well)

Cheers!

#303 7 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah I don't want to bug OP with a PM. when you get a chance, can you start a list for the next batch? (with me in as well)
Cheers!

Agreed... I didn't PM either, but would love to be included on a preliminary list

#304 7 years ago

I'd like to officially be on that list as well.

#305 7 years ago

Recieved this in the mail yesterday and installed last night. Truly an amazing improvement! This is one of the best mods of all time and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Steve!

#306 7 years ago

I played my buddies WOZ last night with this MOD installed.
OMG.
This looks amazing. I had a hard time playing first game I was looking at it so much.

#307 7 years ago

Like to get on the list as well!

#308 7 years ago

Thanks for making this mod! It looks like it will compliment the Back Alley castle walls perfectly. I'd like to get on that next batch list when you get around to it. Thanks!!

#309 7 years ago

Just wondering if I ever actually got on the original list, even though I requested it. Seems like people are getting the mod; I haven't even gotten a PM.

#310 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Just wondering if I ever actually got on the original list, even though I requested it. Seems like people are getting the mod; I haven't even gotten a PM.

Same here

#311 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

A while back in the thread he said he wasn't taking any orders or wait list spots anymore. It did sound like he would open up orders again once he's caught up. It's worth being patient for... the game should have had this from the factory not that crappy tube.

#312 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

A while back in the thread he said he wasn't taking any orders or wait list spots anymore. It did sound like he would open up orders again once he's caught up. It's worth being patient for... the game should have had this from the factory not that crappy tube.

I was supposedly down for one before that announcement. Supposedly.

EDIT: Just checked...I asked to be added 23 days ago. He said he was halting orders 20 days ago. I should be in.

I'll be patient...I've got enough on my plate right now, anyway. It's all good!

#313 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

EDIT: Just checked...I asked to be added 23 days ago. He said he was halting orders 20 days ago. I should be in.

Yeah, I mean these are home made, hand crafted, pinball accoutrements ... One most observe the proper aging period to fully enjoy the molded plastique

Hope you get yours soon though!

#314 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Good news. I spoke to Steve - you are out

#315 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Good news. I spoke to Steve - you are out

That GOT you've been having trouble with?

You're on your own.

#316 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

beelzeboob, you made the list...barely.

schlockdoc. I'm taking you off.

#317 7 years ago

wtatumjr, you're on the list.

#318 7 years ago
Quoted from PinCrush:

Recieved this in the mail yesterday and installed last night. Truly an amazing improvement! This is one of the best mods of all time and I couldn't be happier! Thanks Steve!

Thank you! I'm glad you like it.

#319 7 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I played my buddies WOZ last night with this MOD installed.
OMG.
This looks amazing. I had a hard time playing first game I was looking at it so much.

Thanks for posting that Eric. I appreciate it.

#320 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Yeah, I mean these are home made, hand crafted, pinball accoutrements ... One most observe the proper aging period to fully enjoy the molded plastique

Hope you get yours soon though!

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Boutique plastique.

#321 7 years ago

I'm working on 35 of these right now, which is pretty much my limit for keeping my sanity. But it's going to knock out a lot of you on the list, so I'm looking forward to all of you getting it. Unfortunately, I can't just bust these things out, because they take time to do well (and I'm a stickler for detail). But I'm REALLY close to finishing them.

It's just all this damn painting...

#322 7 years ago

Steve, amazing work!

Please add me to your next run, if you can.

Thanks, Mark

#323 7 years ago

I'm glad to be on the list. The Witch has always been the one thing I'd change from factory.

#324 7 years ago

Can you post the 35 that will be getting one? I did ask to be added before the cut off. Thanks for the awesome mod!

#325 7 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

It's just all this damn painting...

If you do another run, no need to paint mine. I'll just grab my airbrush and go to town.

#326 7 years ago

Please add me to the list for the next batch please!

#327 7 years ago

I just appreciate that he's making them, even if the wait is 6months to a year to get through the backlog, my WOZ isn't going anywhere. Its probably taking every spare minute he's got and I would hate for a project of passion for the hobby to become a chore.

#328 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I would hate for a project of passion for the hobby to become a chore.

Couldn't agree more, know that feeling 100% that's why I stopped what I was doing years ago between real work and hobby products had no time for me or the family on days off.

#329 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

I just appreciate that he's making them, even if the wait is 6months to a year to get through the backlog, my WOZ isn't going anywhere. Its probably taking every spare minute he's got and I would hate for a project of passion for the hobby to become a chore.

Oh my goodness...it's not gonna be THAT long! Haha. We're talking weeks. And I do enjoy working on them. It hasn't become a chore yet.

#330 7 years ago

So excited to get this MOD!!

#331 7 years ago

I received and installed mine today. I couldn't be happier with it. Witch size perspective, feature detail and visibility is a game changer! The wall color blend with the Back Alley castle wall is a plus. The led show was never noticed before! Represents the movie!..... no tube in the movie but red smoke is part of the movie. a must have mod in my opinion. Thank you.

I was frustrated as my tube removed in pieces. There is still a plastic broken piece I couldn't pick out (with a tool) of the routed groove. I stopped messing with it as I realized the routed space wouldn't be needed. I think tube was wedged and probably cracked in original tight installation fitting the routing flaw. Crack was never visible in the game. Thankfully the game will never involve that tube again.

#332 7 years ago
Quoted from sjohn26148:

Thankfully the game will never involve that tube again

Amen!

#333 7 years ago
Quoted from sjohn26148:

I think tube was wedged and probably cracked in original tight installation fitting

Glad you like it!

My tube was cracked as well, and I got it NIB. (It's really bad now, since I've taken it in and out so many times. But then again, it just sits in the coin box now).

#334 7 years ago

Hey guys,
Here's the list for the 35 I'm working on right now. If you're on this list and changed your mind, just let me know. I'll PM everyone when the time comes in case you don't see this post. Thanks!

gungazoo

TaylorVA

2manypins

marvinmax

Jetzxi

Toucanf16

denmark71

redmamanora

RJL

Apic7917

Docdar

belmoresth

Scarpie

RichieWrench

1quartershort

thePLAyNone

taz16

JeremyON

merccat

PinBackpacker

pinwillie

wtatumjr

Stebel

NYG

cyber

jdlu

victor

mtp78

Triplecdad

xsonics2k2

challanger1128

LasVegasJoe

nick72485

Eddie

brett

#335 7 years ago

It's official...the mod actually looks better with the wall add!!! Puts the witch up higher, and she sinks way out of sight in the down position. An incredible, quality built mod....literally changes the ENTIRE look in the center of PF....amazing!!! Forget LOTR, she looks like Queen of the trees!!!

#336 7 years ago

Can't wait to see the next list for those of us looking forward to getting this great mod.

#337 7 years ago

Yes!!!! I made the list

#338 7 years ago

I'm hoping you just forgot me Steve! Check old pm.

Whoops, nvm, these are the next 35. Damn popular mod!!!

#339 7 years ago

Whoohoo! Made the cut! Super excited.

#340 7 years ago

I recently received the mod. It looks far better in person than any of the images or videos can show. The detail of the witch is amazing! The castle wall blends in well and is definitely a nice addition to the mod overall. I plan to install mine this weekend.

Fantastic job, Steve! Thank you for taking the time to do this!

Phil

#341 7 years ago

Yep...I knew it. Schlockdoc screwed me...I'm off the list.

#342 7 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey guys,
Here's the list for the 35 I'm working on right now. If you're on this list and changed your mind, just let me know. I'll PM everyone when the time comes in case you don't see this post. Thanks!
gungazoo
TaylorVA
2manypins
marvinmax
Jetzxi
Toucanf16
denmark71
redmamanora
RJL
Apic7917
Docdar
belmoresth
Scarpie
RichieWrench
1quartershort
thePLAyNone
taz16
JeremyON
merccat
PinBackpacker
pinwillie
wtatumjr
Stebel
NYG
cyber
jdlu
victor
mtp78
Triplecdad
xsonics2k2
challanger1128
LasVegasJoe
nick72485
Eddie
brett

Hey....I am on the list.......take ur time...its all worth it in the end

#343 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep...I knew it. Schlockdoc screwed me...I'm off the list.

You're on the next one.

#344 7 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

I recently received the mod. It looks far better in person than any of the images or videos can show. The detail of the witch is amazing! The castle wall blends in well and is definitely a nice addition to the mod overall. I plan to install mine this weekend.
Fantastic job, Steve! Thank you for taking the time to do this!
Phil

Thanks for posting, Phil. Glad you like it.

#345 7 years ago

Almost done.

35 witches copy (resized).jpg35 witches copy (resized).jpg

#346 7 years ago

You should number them Start your own LE!

#347 7 years ago

An LE Version? I want one!

#348 7 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

An LE Version? I want one!

Just like Stern -- charge 50% more, paint the eyes red, and make it brick/trap/dimple more than the standard model. Viola!

#349 7 years ago

Great idea! $500.00 and they'll glow in the dark.

#350 7 years ago

1iv24d (resized).jpg1iv24d (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.50
There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.