(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,597 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 132.
#2951 4 years ago

I definitely want a flying monkey mod. Drooling in post #2546 and asking to buy in #2555.

Restated again in #2589 that I want the monkey and witch.

Fingers crossed.

#2952 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Ok, I did this for Steve in doing whatever I can to help him out on his monkey production since he said he was going to fill spots with the waitlist off his official list (and hopefully to get pity monkey for myself haha). I started after the last person who made the list (BigT) and started the waiting list going post by post. I was looking for official requests and if I missed you I am sorry. If you think you are higher up on the list or whatever, please don't PM me.... I am just trying to help Steve out the best I can.
If there is a ? and a post # then I was unsure of your request, seemed like you requested earlier and I didn't see it or maybe you were possibly requesting on another list or something. Ill let Steve look into those himself.
1. Franking1302
2. Armouredhobbit
3. Radius118
4. sdup4fun
5. Dexter
6. paynemic
7. RTS
8. mtp78
9. Scootie
10. triplecdad
11. LT4play
12. indypinhead
13. KingBW
14. jazzmaster
15. Lebron44
16. Fozzybear
17. Crile1
18. Gotfrogs
19. Wildbill327
20. Keys88
21. WesleyCowan
22. Cantabkiwi
23. harryhoudini ()
24. Bartzenegger
25. JohnMooch
26. J_Striker ()
27. Jetson
28. taz16
29. Colywobbles
30. jedimastermatt
31. pinheadpierre
32. lurch
33. Tonyscoots
34. knee
35. Rick432
36. Kenz
37. Sewerurchin (confirmed his request)
38. SDTMinSTL (#2017?)
39. RPZ
40. Richiewrench
41. f2honda4me
42. Fizz
43. mlboom
44. amused_to_death
45. capguntrooper
46. wcbu64
47. thanhdlam1985
48. yort
49. Nihonmasa
50. pballjunkie
51. ronaldvg
52. mjfisher
53. chitownpinball
54. teknotoyz (#2144?)
55. Daditude
56. PinJim
57. Mcsirtuna
58. Homebru (#2568?)
59. Hoss_Coog (#2589?)
60. darkryder
61. LukyDuck
62. drjeff112 (#2826?)
63. thanhdlam1895
64. Kenz
65. Killerbooger

Thanks for including me. Although at #61 I don’t think I will ever see one. I would also like the witch mod if it is ever remade or v2 is produced. I am loving my new WOZ RR!

1 week later
#2953 4 years ago

Thanks Steve, this is a homerun....

Screen Shot 2019-11-15 at 8.17.57 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-11-15 at 8.17.57 AM (resized).png
#2954 4 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Thanks Steve, this is a homerun....[quoted image]

^^^stunning! Art!

#2955 4 years ago

Thanks Harry! Nice pic!

#2956 4 years ago

ART!!

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
#2957 4 years ago

My beautiful new monkey has taken flight, but now I seem to be having some odd monkey shenanigans that I can't quite figure out.

Sometimes he flies down to pick up the ball and then just stays there. The ball eventually rolls away and he doesn't fly back up to the castle. Even if the ball drains, he just sits there at the magnet pickup spot. He's not stuck on anything; he moves fine in test mode. But I'll have to power off the machine and turn it back on for him to reset and work normal again.

Then there's the other weird scenario if he does successfully pick up the ball. Every time he takes it up to the castle, the door opens to release it and registers a virtual lock. The switch behind the door works and the game does not go into search mode after the monkey drops the ball off up there. But the door always immediately opens now to release it.

Anyone else having these issues?

#2958 4 years ago

I'm not an expert on the electricity side of this, but I can offer one possible fix. The monkey I made doesn't have any contact with the game at all, so that isn't going to be the problem.

BUT...moving the door forward with the spacer can sometimes make the ball sit differently on the rollover switch behind the door (the castle ball lock switch), so the game can get confused if there is or isn't a ball there. You may have to bend the wire slightly up or to the side to make it trigger better when a ball is on it. Check it in the matrix switch test. Other than that, I would pass this off to pinballinreno or anyone else on this thread with more knowledge about it than me.

And I'm glad you think it's beautiful! Thank you.

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from rennervision:

My beautiful new monkey has taken flight, but now I seem to be having some odd monkey shenanigans that I can't quite figure out.
Sometimes he flies down to pick up the ball and then just stays there. The ball eventually rolls away and he doesn't fly back up to the castle. Even if the ball drains, he just sits there at the magnet pickup spot. He's not stuck on anything; he moves fine in test mode. But I'll have to power off the machine and turn it back on for him to reset and work normal again.
Then there's the other weird scenario if he does successfully pick up the ball. Every time he takes it up to the castle, the door opens to release it and registers a virtual lock. The switch behind the door works and the game does not go into search mode after the monkey drops the ball off up there. But the door always immediately opens now to release it.

Have you done a switch test in the service menu?

#2960 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Have you done a switch test in the service menu?

I have. The switch is working, but maybe it's something like Steve said where the ball isn't landing right on the switch now that I've moved the door slightly. (Although that wouldn't explain why he sometimes seems stuck at the "Capture Dorothy" spot.) I'll look at it some more today.

I was kind of curious by the way about the placement of the light. As best I could tell from the install video, there's a strip of wood underneath the backbox (right at the front edge) about the same depth as the light where it goes. If it's placed further back, it would actually go behind this strip and you really wouldn't see it anymore if you try to look for it. (All you could do is feel for it.) So mine is situated as close to the front of the backbox as possible, like so...

1 (resized).JPG1 (resized).JPG

Is that where everyone is putting there's?

#2961 4 years ago

You are correct. Behind that strip it won't light up the monkey. But it looks like the led's are coming off a bit on the right. I'd put a touch of super glue on the end there so the wires don't hang down. And then pull it tighter up through the backbox to keep it more secure.

#2962 4 years ago

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks Steve.

#2963 4 years ago

Yep, I was thinking the same thing. I'll go ahead and do that. Thanks Steve.

Little strips of 1" gorilla tape.

It will hold for years.

#2964 4 years ago

LTG and the WOZ club thread has all the info on this.

#2965 4 years ago

Where are the instructions on how to install winged monkey? There was nothing in the box.

#2966 4 years ago

Here you go, Monte. It’s marked at the beginning of the thread, but here’s the link as well:

Steve

#2967 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Here you go, Monte. It’s marked at the beginning of the thread, but here’s the link as well:

Steve

Thanks

#2968 4 years ago

I installed my Monkey this weekend, and it was not as smooth as the video. In the end, the Monkey works fine, looks great, but the video lacks detail in spots, plus game-to-game variations cause issues which are not covered. Here are comments for the video and for Jersey Jack design/manufacture.

Full disclosure: I am an 'old'. Been a mechanical engineer for over 40 years. Restoring pinballs for over thirty years. More disclosure: I have a massive Snap-on Tools tool collection, I have tools you have never even dreamed of and I certainly was glad to have them for this. If I was an average tool owner with some typical worn out Phillips screwdriver of average length, this monkey would not be installed and the heads of the door screws would be completely cammed out. Crabby old guy part: I did not enjoy the video, I just kept thinking, "your jokes are lame, and you are not showing the details I need, stop wasting my time". I would really prefer line art diagrams and text instructions, (much easier to refer to instead of rewinding the video over and over) on-line or in the box. Paper instructions could stay with the game and help the next owner. Install time about one hour.

- Remove old monkey, move coil and install new monkey: video does OK job of showing and describing. Good explanation of the reason for moving the large washer, but the need for re-using the small one on top is glossed over, plus no close ups of the washer installs and the tightening in place of the coil. Good explanation of how to come in straight and move left to align holes. Lots of talk about proper dressing of the wires but no good close ups.
- Removing door: they said it would be hard, and it was. No way you can get a good straight shot at the lower screw without removing a lot of parts on the Castle PF. Screw head stripped out easily. Had to use a needle nose locking pliers to get it out, that scratched the door decal slightly, but that was the only tool that would remove it. Putting the new screw in was just as difficult, finally had to use a very, very short stubby #2 Phillips with a 1/4" open end wrench to turn it while applying pressure in-line with the screw. Likely wrong thread, burred thread or I crossed the threads. Anyway, it is very likely you will have trouble with the door screws.
-The door spacer: Why is it "L" shaped? Why is a washer glued to it? It only goes one way, but the video could have mentioned, or better, shown how the spacer fits. No close up in video is a big miss. I think I did it right, but lack of detail makes me wonder.
-The "Wedge": video does a pretty good job of explaining the purpose and placement of the wedge, but the photos and the video of the exact location and line up of edges is useless. Still photos are beyond useless. Still, because of the explanation of what it was supposed to do, I had no problem installing it first try and it works well and looks good.
-Monkey Nose/ Castle Wall Interference: This is mentioned in the video but not shown. The nose of my monkey was hitting the edge of the castle walls. Parts are provided, that is nice. No mention of how to remove the plastic rivet; the 4-40 screws provided are bright silver, so on the one I used I blackened it with a Sharpie; instead of the white plastic tubular spacer, i just used (2) 4-40 nuts on the backside of the wall. The spacer would need to be trimmed to length to avoid the wall being pushed too far forward. Nothing shown in the video to help installer understand and use the parts provided, and the interference is easy to miss noticing. If you didn't notice the interference, you would scratch off the monkey's face.
-The light: I understood the 'wires to the right' update, and the 'fish through the holes, keep wires away' hint but the video shows absolutely no detail on where to put the light. I caught the easily missed audio mentioning 'in line with "Surrender Dorothy" text, but the visual part of installing the light is not useful. Too far away, bad angles and no way to tell how far to go in from the front edge of the plastic. I went with close the front to avoid a wood edge that hangs down and might block the light. The monkey glow is a bit underwhelming, hope I did it right. Easy to find connector and make the new connections.

All in all, a good product with poor instructions; leaves me wondering if I got the details right. Jersey Jack: Low grade hardware means screw heads cam out easy. China made "Phillips" head screws are not actually made to the Phillips standards, so China avoids paying Phillips the licensing fees, so they never call them "Phillips head" (actually a big problem in industry in general https://www.instructables.com/id/When-a-Phillips-is-not-a-Phillips/ ). Thanks goodness I had nice fresh, sharp edged Snap-on Phillips head screwdrivers. Maybe I should get some cheap China screwdrivers- they may fit their hardware better than a 'made to spec' Phillips screwdriver. Don't get me started on China metallurgy. I swear they throw their old socks in the molten steel.

Don_C

#2969 4 years ago
Quoted from Don_C:

I installed my Monkey this weekend, and it was not as smooth as the video. In the end, the Monkey works fine, looks great, but the video lacks detail in spots, plus game-to-game variations cause issues which are not covered. Here are comments for the video and for Jersey Jack design/manufacture.
Full disclosure: I am an 'old'. Been a mechanical engineer for over 40 years. Restoring pinballs for over thirty years. More disclosure: I have a massive Snap-on Tools tool collection, I have tools you have never even dreamed of and I certainly was glad to have them for this. If I was an average tool owner with some typical worn out Phillips screwdriver of average length, this monkey would not be installed and the heads of the door screws would be completely cammed out. Crabby old guy part: I did not enjoy the video, I just kept thinking, "your jokes are lame, and you are not showing the details I need, stop wasting my time". I would really prefer line art diagrams and text instructions, (much easier to refer to instead of rewinding the video over and over) on-line or in the box. Paper instructions could stay with the game and help the next owner. Install time about one hour.
- Remove old monkey, move coil and install new monkey: video does OK job of showing and describing. Good explanation of the reason for moving the large washer, but the need for re-using the small one on top is glossed over, plus no close ups of the washer installs and the tightening in place of the coil. Good explanation of how to come in straight and move left to align holes. Lots of talk about proper dressing of the wires but no good close ups.
- Removing door: they said it would be hard, and it was. No way you can get a good straight shot at the lower screw without removing a lot of parts on the Castle PF. Screw head stripped out easily. Had to use a needle nose locking pliers to get it out, that scratched the door decal slightly, but that was the only tool that would remove it. Putting the new screw in was just as difficult, finally had to use a very, very short stubby #2 Phillips with a 1/4" open end wrench to turn it while applying pressure in-line with the screw. Likely wrong thread, burred thread or I crossed the threads. Anyway, it is very likely you will have trouble with the door screws.
-The door spacer: Why is it "L" shaped? Why is a washer glued to it? It only goes one way, but the video could have mentioned, or better, shown how the spacer fits. No close up in video is a big miss. I think I did it right, but lack of detail makes me wonder.
-The "Wedge": video does a pretty good job of explaining the purpose and placement of the wedge, but the photos and the video of the exact location and line up of edges is useless. Still photos are beyond useless. Still, because of the explanation of what it was supposed to do, I had no problem installing it first try and it works well and looks good.
-Monkey Nose/ Castle Wall Interference: This is mentioned in the video but not shown. The nose of my monkey was hitting the edge of the castle walls. Parts are provided, that is nice. No mention of how to remove the plastic rivet; the 4-40 screws provided are bright silver, so on the one I used I blackened it with a Sharpie; instead of the white plastic tubular spacer, i just used (2) 4-40 nuts on the backside of the wall. The spacer would need to be trimmed to length to avoid the wall being pushed too far forward. Nothing shown in the video to help installer understand and use the parts provided, and the interference is easy to miss noticing. If you didn't notice the interference, you would scratch off the monkey's face.
-The light: I understood the 'wires to the right' update, and the 'fish through the holes, keep wires away' hint but the video shows absolutely no detail on where to put the light. I caught the easily missed audio mentioning 'in line with "Surrender Dorothy" text, but the visual part of installing the light is not useful. Too far away, bad angles and no way to tell how far to go in from the front edge of the plastic. I went with close the front to avoid a wood edge that hangs down and might block the light. The monkey glow is a bit underwhelming, hope I did it right. Easy to find connector and make the new connections.
All in all, a good product with poor instructions; leaves me wondering if I got the details right. Jersey Jack: Low grade hardware means screw heads cam out easy. China made "Phillips" head screws are not actually made to the Phillips standards, so China avoids paying Phillips the licensing fees, so they never call them "Phillips head" (actually a big problem in industry in general https://www.instructables.com/id/When-a-Phillips-is-not-a-Phillips/ ). Thanks goodness I had nice fresh, sharp edged Snap-on Phillips head screwdrivers. Maybe I should get some cheap China screwdrivers- they may fit their hardware better than a 'made to spec' Phillips screwdriver. Don't get me started on China metallurgy. I swear they throw their old socks in the molten steel.
Don_C

Yes.

Brand new high quality screwdriver that tightly holds the door screws.

Hold the screwdriver at a 22 degree angle that barely engages 2 1/2 of the slots in the screw.

Press the screwdriver onto the screw with way more force than seems necessary. Push hard, try to bend the post...lol

The screw will crack loose.

Put new screws in afterwards.
I using hardened black ones.

If a head strips out.
This is the tool to use.
No scratching, no slipping.

https://www.amazon.com/Crescent-RT24CVS-Cresent-Tongue-Groove/dp/B01CDJCPUI/ref=asc_df_B01CDJCPUI/

Home depot sells them.

4.5" hardened locking pliers with sharp teeth.

Get 2 pair.

They are perfect for pinball.
I use them all the time.

Needle nose pliers slip and dont grip round things very well at the tips. They stuck at that, even the good ones.

The lower right screw on the castle double doors is notorious for being driven flat by the ball hits.

The little crescent plier has never let me down.

#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Yes.
Hold the screwdriver at a 22 degree angle that barely engages 2 1/2 of the slots in the screw.
Press the screwdriver onto the screw with way more force than seems necessary. Push hard, try to bend the post...lol
If it strips out.
This is the tool to use.
amazon.com link »
Home depot sell them.

That must be the problem I always had the screwdriver at a 23.5 degree angle. All fixed now! lol Just playing.

#2971 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

That must be the problem I always had the screwdriver at a 23.5 degree angle. All fixed now! lol Just playing.

Lol

#2972 4 years ago

Is there a red smoke and witch mod waitlist? If so, I want on, please!

#2973 4 years ago
Quoted from Don_C:

"your jokes are lame, and you are not showing the details I need, stop wasting my time".

Well, the jokes ARE a year old. But I've got new material now!

Thank you for sharing.

#2974 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Well, the jokes ARE a year old. But I've got new material now!
Thank you for sharing.

I liked the video.

Yes it's a bit informal.
Yes its missing a lot of fine detail.
Yes the jokes are lame...

But, it got the job done.
It gave me an overview.

I got it installed pretty easy.

It's a mod.
Not looking for perfection as far as detailed instructions.

It does take some balls to screw around with a $10,000 game.

I'm in....lol

Thanks Steve for this very engaging toy!

It makes Pinballgoddess smile and laugh.

Perfection.

#2975 4 years ago

Yes.
If a head strips out.
This is the tool to use.
amazon.com link »
Home depot sells them.
4.5" hardened locking pliers with sharp teeth.
Get 2 pair.
They are perfect for pinball.
I use them all the time.
Needle nose pliers slip and dont grip round things very well at the tips. They stuck at that, even the good ones.
The lower right screw on the castle double doors is notorious for being driven flat by the ball hits.
The little crescent plier has never let me down.

Reading this made me think I was reading haiku!

#2976 4 years ago

I liked the video as an overview, but not as the only installation instructions I could find (for a $300 piece of game jewelry on an $8000 game).

All MY jokes are also lame, so I should not have made that criticism...

Definitely going to pick up the little pliers.

Still want the witch 'n flame mod.

Wife loves the monkey!

Don C.

#2977 4 years ago

I liked the video.
Yes it's a bit informal.
Yes its missing a lot of fine detail.
Yes the jokes are lame...
But, it got the job done.
It gave me an overview.
I got it installed pretty easy.
It's a mod.
Not looking for perfection as far as detailed instructions.
It does take some balls to screw around with a $10,000 game.
I'm in....lol

I edited the video every time someone made a good suggestion or improvement. After re-editing it over and over, I got tired of doing it. The thread actually covers everything in much better detail thanks to all of you guys. And honestly, 200 monkeys later, there shouldn’t be an “install” issue.

But you’re right. In hindsight, I should’ve made Ryan wear a chicken suit.

#2978 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And honestly, 200 monkeys later, there shouldn’t be an “install” issue.

If only you would make 207...

Signed,

#7 on the waiting list.

#2979 4 years ago

I felt like the video could benefit from some close-up shots from time to time (and I got a little confused at first with the placement of the light as the video is using an older prototype), but I just followed it along, pausing it and doing exactly what was shown with no installment issues - and I'm the worst repairman you would ever want to hire. I did encounter some monkey issues a few days ago, but I think that has more to do with maybe the monkey magnet sensor and isn't really related to the monkey mod itself. I certainly couldn't have installed it so easily without the video by my side.

#2980 4 years ago

Monkey arrived today. Great quality....gonna watch the video this weekend and work on getting it installed.

#2981 4 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Monkey arrived today. Great quality....gonna watch the video this weekend and work on getting it installed.

Its easier than one would think.
After having done it once.

#2982 4 years ago

And you can always PM me. I’m always happy to help.

#2983 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And you can always PM me. I’m always happy to help.

Is there any news on another run of the monkey mod?

#2984 4 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

Thanks Steve, this is a homerun....[quoted image]

The monkey is my all time favorite. The amount of detail in that picture and it replaces a 2d plastic!

Damn Steve. Nice job.

#2985 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

The monkey is my all time favorite. The amount of detail in that picture and it replaces a 2d plastic!
Damn Steve. Nice job.

Thanks, man! That's high praise coming from you.

Unfortunately, it was a lot f***ing harder than I anticipated. But I'm really happy with the way it turned out.

2 weeks later
#2986 4 years ago

I need me some chicken...and witch w/ red smoke! Mmmm chicken.

https://www.spendwithpennies.com/crispy-chicken-sandwich/

1 week later
#2987 4 years ago

I am WAY late to the party, but please add me to the Monkey List...if there still is one. I understand it might take years but add me in. Thanks!

#2988 4 years ago

Hello, is there a new monkey list? I would like to join... Etienne

#2989 4 years ago

If a new list was started it would fill quickly. I certainly want a monkey mod.

#2990 4 years ago
Quoted from Hoss_Coog:

If a new list was started it would fill quickly. I certainly want a monkey mod.

What about fried chicken?

#2991 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

She seems very hungry!

#2992 4 years ago

If you do another run of monkey mods I would like to get on the list

#2993 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Only if it's Frenchy's.

https://www.facebook.com/frenchyschicken/

#2995 4 years ago

I'm very very interested in the Monkey Mod. Please add me to the 2nd run if you're making more!

#2996 4 years ago

I would love to join the list too!

#2997 4 years ago

Now I'm hungry for fried chicken...again!

#2998 4 years ago

In No way rubbing it for those that didn't get in on the last batch but I must say this is Flying Monkey is by far still one of my favorite creative mods. Steve, you need to quit your day job and just make Monkeys!! lol

#2999 4 years ago

Now Steve, I need that witch..... My monkey is lonely.

#3000 4 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

My monkey is lonely.

Wrong type of forum, dude!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
6,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 91.00
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
14,356 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Roswell, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/60?hl=homebru and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.