(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,597 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 132.
#2901 4 years ago

I don't care if it's on the rails, off the rails, or floating in the damn ocean. I'm so close to getting my monkey! Please don't stop your amazing work!

#2902 4 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I don't care if it's on the rails, off the rails, or floating in the damn ocean. I'm so close to getting my monkey! Please don't stop your amazing work!

Yes! Please! I need a monkey!

#2903 4 years ago

My wife found this at Target yesterday.

20191024_164941 (resized).jpg20191024_164941 (resized).jpg
#2904 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

You are turning very anal there....

If I started a thread to share my work with people, and someone highjacked it explaining they didn't copy my work, when everyone on the thread is smart enough to see it's a clear chinese-style counterfeit, and I asked the person to please get off my thread so the focus could get back to my mods and chicken, and they still kept chiming in, trying to use Jedi mind tricks to explain their copy isn't really a copy.... I might get slightly "anal" (if that's even the right word to use) too.

And yes, I know that was a run-on sentence. It was intended to be like that for dramatic effect.

#2905 4 years ago

Seeing "ignored user post" gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

It might also keep me from buying cheap 3d printed mods from unscrupulous sellers that have no sense of community or boundries.

https://www.decalguy.com/pd_id_rather_be_spanking_my_monkey_vinyl_decal_sticker.cfm

Yes. I've had a couple drinks...lol

#2906 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

If I started a thread to share my work with people, and someone highjacked it explaining they didn't copy my work, when everyone on the thread is smart enough to see it's a clear chinese-style counterfeit, and I asked the person to please get off my thread so the focus could get back to my mods and chicken, and they still kept chiming in, trying to use Jedi mind tricks to explain their copy isn't really a copy.... I might get slightly "anal" (if that's even the right word to use) too.
And yes, I know that was a run-on sentence. It was intended to be like that for dramatic effect.

All I see is some opportunistic moves to protect a business. Same goes with every single hobby, lots of passion until money is involved then things turn.... anal (sorry English is not my first language, I still can’t think of a better word).

#2907 4 years ago

What I want to see is another batch of Flying Monkey’s and witch well mods built by the creator. I missed out on this run. So please can we have another batch made!

#2908 4 years ago

Don't stop people will always want quality no matter how many cheap copies are out there.

You can see from the countless threads winging about micro/jjp by the other vendor they crave attention and it shows here as well.

Keep up the good work!

#2909 4 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

All I see is some opportunistic moves to protect a business. Same goes with every single hobby, lots of passion until money is involved then things turn.... anal (sorry English is not my first language, I still can’t think of a better word).

Yeah I think anal isn't the word you wanted. Maybe 'petty' would have put the point across weller.

#2910 4 years ago

"weller"

#2911 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

Yeah I think anal isn't the word you wanted. Maybe 'petty' would have put the point across weller.

You’re right thank you. Petty was the word, Im feeling much weller now !

#2912 4 years ago
Derailment (resized).jpgDerailment (resized).jpg
#2913 4 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

Just out of curiosity, how would one make a witch mod for WOZ that doesnt follow the basic design that was created by JJP? Since the witch goes up and down and stays in that same spot, I dont think theres a lot of options.

I think there was some lit skull thing that was offered some time back, replacing the stone wall look. Definitely looked amazing, but not sure how many got made.

Bottom line - there are mod makers and then there are $$ makers in this niche of the business.

The first do it for the passion of enhancing their own game (true craftsmen or engineers )then demand arises and figure a way to get them out. Usually focus on only a few toys/concepts. They probably make "some" margin, but nothing staggering. I'd put Steve, Mike ( @timebandit), Randy, etc. In this category.

THEN there are the second group...Selling everything from overpriced strip lights, to flooding the market w every 3d printed thing they can think of to make serious margin. Won't name examples, but we all know them.

Steve....Just keep doing what you do...Your mods stand alone, and always a waiting list...tune out the noise, as it's always going to happen. Appreciate you making them available ( in limited quantity) to the rest of us....mark

#2914 4 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

I think there was some lit skull thing that was offered some time back, replacing the stone wall look. Definitely looked amazing, but not sure how many got made.
Bottom line - there are mod makers and then there are $$ makers in this niche of the business.
The first do it for the passion of enhancing their own game (true craftsmen or engineers )then demand arises and figure a way to get them out. Usually focus on only a few toys/concepts. They probably make "some" margin, but nothing staggering. I'd put Steve, Mike ( timebandit), Randy, etc. In this category.
THEN there are the second group...Selling everything from overpriced strip lights, to flooding the market w every 3d printed thing they can think of to make serious margin. Won't name examples, but we all know them.
Steve....Just keep doing what you do...Your mods stand alone, and always a waiting list...tune out the noise, as it's always going to happen. Appreciate you making them available ( in limited quantity) to the rest of us....mark

i must agree with you! thats so true. finally someone see it.
quality talks!
steve doing awesome work and his quality is the best. he his one man show thats making all by hand! with a lot of love to this hobby. wait to see the new witch....

#2915 4 years ago

Soooooooo, can I buy a monkey? thanks!

#2916 4 years ago

I want in if another witch run is made please.

#2917 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Ditto

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Don’t we all...

#2919 4 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I am selling my brand new, never installed flying monkey mod. I hate to do it but unfortunatly I have medical bills that need to get paid . Damn, being responsible sucks! $30...”
2019-10-28
Mansfield, MA
300 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 60 times

#2920 4 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Archived after 0 days

Sold (amount undisclosed)

Mod - For Sale

WOZ flying monkey mod

New!
Archived

New “I am selling my brand new, never installed flying monkey mod. I hate to do it but unfortunatly I have medical bills that need to get paid . Damn, being responsible sucks! $30...”

2019-10-28

Mansfield, MA

300 (Firm)

msj2222

That went fast lol!

#2922 4 years ago

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-gouveia-s-woz-flying-monkey-4monkey#post-5278853

Can't imagine anyone selling... but, it's worth a shot.

monkey (resized).jpgmonkey (resized).jpg
#2923 4 years ago

Just sold my WOZ cuz I got tired of waiting

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-gouveia-s-woz-flying-monkey-4monkey#post-5278853
Can't imagine anyone selling... but, it's worth a shot.[quoted image]

only because the design you did you must get a monkey! hahaha

#2925 4 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

Can't imagine anyone selling... but, it's worth a shot.[quoted image]

I will pm my PayPal address for payment.

Here's a pic:

Screenshot_20191028-153119~2 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191028-153119~2 (resized).png
#2926 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

That went fast lol!

Yes it did..and I already have sellers remorse. I am hoping when I catch up on things I will be able to aquire another. In the meantime someone else can enjoy mine!

#2928 4 years ago

can we get a updated list? im so lost in the thread that I have no idea what the status of the product is even at.

#2929 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

can we get a updated list? im so lost in the thread that I have no idea what the status of the product is even at.

Here you go...

#2930 4 years ago

Dear

Pball,
drjeff112,
bigd1979,
flipout,
ccbiggsoo7,
Zavadoza,
RedlineMania,
DeathHimself,
Pinballer79,
tlmajor,
jeffr,
shlockdoc,
hd60609,
Jackalwere,
KLR2014,
sbmania,
rennervision,
Deluxodave,
texasbulldog,
dnaman,
TheArrrrrcade,
MarkInc,
dirtbag66,
6T9Judge,
baldric,
marvinmax,
drfrightner,
Mayboyz,
jhoward1082,
krunch,
Don_C,
Nethawk86,
bobukcat,
10pingrn,
Soulrider911,
AliciaC,
HarryReimer,
TRAMD,
hollywood,
GorillaBiscuits,
ShinyNick,
billyboy,
TheGunnett,
kyle051777,
Utesichiban,
Sammy31,
brucea1956,
thedarkknight77,
Toucanf16,
Manimal,
jimk71,
Scarpie,
monte,
springer77,
generalgman,
abc-turbo,
BigT,

It has felt like an eternity, but your monkeys are finally ready! I will be sending out PM's to all of you this week.

Thank you everyone for your patience. 200 monkeys! You guys are awesome.

Steve
IMG_6506 (resized).JPGIMG_6506 (resized).JPG

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Dear
Pball,
drjeff112,
bigd1979,
flipout,
ccbiggsoo7,
Zavadoza,
RedlineMania,
DeathHimself,
Pinballer79,
tlmajor,
jeffr,
shlockdoc,
hd60609,
Jackalwere,
KLR2014,
sbmania,
rennervision,
Deluxodave,
texasbulldog,
dnaman,
TheArrrrrcade,
MarkInc,
dirtbag66,
6T9Judge,
baldric,
marvinmax,
drfrightner,
Mayboyz,
jhoward1082,
krunch,
Don_C,
Nethawk86,
bobukcat,
10pingrn,
Soulrider911,
AliciaC,
HarryReimer,
TRAMD,
hollywood,
GorillaBiscuits,
ShinyNick,
billyboy,
TheGunnett,
kyle051777,
Utesichiban,
Sammy31,
brucea1956,
thedarkknight77,
Toucanf16,
Manimal,
jimk71,
Scarpie,
monte,
springer77,
generalgman,
abc-turbo,
BigT,
It has felt like an eternity, but your monkeys are finally ready! I will be sending out PM's to all of you this week.
Thank you everyone for patience. 200 monkeys! You guys are awesome.
Steve
[quoted image]

I want one

#2932 4 years ago

Excellent. Thank you Well worth the wait.

#2933 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thank you everyone for patience. 200 monkeys! You guys are awesome.

What's the word for those on the waiting list?

#2934 4 years ago

One more thing: I have a lot of PM’s piling up regarding the witch that I haven’t responded to yet. I’m sorry about that. I’m not ignoring you, but I just figured my time was best spent finishing up the monkeys as opposed to spending it on Pinside. I’ll get back to you soon. Thanks again!
Steve

#2935 4 years ago

Please just make an announcement or start a new thread with a list
Lot of people have been wanting one!!

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

One more thing: I have a lot of PM’s piling up regarding the witch that I haven’t responded to yet. I’m sorry about that. I’m not ignoring you, but I just figured my time was best spent finishing up the monkeys as opposed to spending it on Pinside. I’ll get back to you soon. Thanks again!
Steve

Steve, you are amazing!

Take a little break from all of this and enjoy a little time off between these projects.

200 hand made flying monkeys!

Well done!

#2937 4 years ago

Wow, just wow!
Congrats on the run Steve!

#2938 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Dear
Pball,
drjeff112,
bigd1979,
flipout,
ccbiggsoo7,
Zavadoza,
RedlineMania,
DeathHimself,
Pinballer79,
tlmajor,
jeffr,
shlockdoc,
hd60609,
Jackalwere,
KLR2014,
sbmania,
rennervision,
Deluxodave,
texasbulldog,
dnaman,
TheArrrrrcade,
MarkInc,
dirtbag66,
6T9Judge,
baldric,
marvinmax,
drfrightner,
Mayboyz,
jhoward1082,
krunch,
Don_C,
Nethawk86,
bobukcat,
10pingrn,
Soulrider911,
AliciaC,
HarryReimer,
TRAMD,
hollywood,
GorillaBiscuits,
ShinyNick,
billyboy,
TheGunnett,
kyle051777,
Utesichiban,
Sammy31,
brucea1956,
thedarkknight77,
Toucanf16,
Manimal,
jimk71,
Scarpie,
monte,
springer77,
generalgman,
abc-turbo,
BigT,
Thank you everyone for your patience. 200 monkeys! You guys are awesome.
Steve
[quoted image]

A MONKEY ARMY!

#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

What's the word for those on the waiting list?

I have Pm's out to everyone on the official list. When/if people drop, I'm going to go back to the people who posted on the thread right after the list was closed. They are the first in line on the waiting list. So hang tight everyone, because a year is a long time to wait for most people and I'm assuming there will be some available.

#2940 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I have Pm's out to everyone on the official list. When/if people drop, I'm going to go back to the people who posted on the thread right after the list was closed. They are the first in line on the waiting list. So hang tight everyone, because a year is a long time to wait for most people and I'm assuming there will be some available.

What official list? Sorry not following. Was that available somewhere else?

Also - are you saying the next round of witches will come out in a year?

#2941 4 years ago

Please I want on the list for the new witch, I also sent a PM as well.

#2942 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

What official list? Sorry not following. Was that available somewhere else?
Also - are you saying the next round of witches will come out in a year?

I'm talking about the monkey list. I'm finally wrapping up that project. Once every monkey is accounted for, I'm moving on to the witch. So don't PM me yet regarding the witch because there isn't a list yet, and I'll make it very obvious for everyone when I start that list so you don't miss out if you want one.

And my God, I hope it doesn't take a year! haha. But I don't think I'm going to make 200 of anything at one time again.

Plus, I have to clean up the garage so my wife doesn't kill me before I destroy it again.

#2943 4 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I'm talking about the monkey list. I'm finally wrapping up that project. Once every monkey is accounted for, I'm moving on to the witch. So don't PM me yet regarding the witch because there isn't a list yet, and I'll make it very obvious for everyone when I start that list so you don't miss out if you want one.
And my God, I hope it doesn't take a year! haha. I don't think I'm going to make 200 of anything at one time again.
But first I have to clean up the garage so my wife doesn't kill me before I destroy it again.

Oh sorry thought you were taking about the witch.

I'll be in the lookout...

#2944 4 years ago

I would like to purchase both witch & monkey mods. Please keep us posted! ^_^

#2945 4 years ago

I'd like to buy a witch and a monkey. Really great work!

#2946 4 years ago

Lol.. people don't listen too well ...

#2947 4 years ago

Ok, I did this for Steve in doing whatever I can to help him out on his monkey production since he said he was going to fill spots with the waitlist off his official list (and hopefully to get pity monkey for myself haha). I started after the last person who made the list (BigT) and started the waiting list going post by post. I was looking for official requests and if I missed you I am sorry. If you think you are higher up on the list or whatever, please don't PM me.... I am just trying to help Steve out the best I can.

If there is a ? and a post # then I was unsure of your request, seemed like you requested earlier and I didn't see it or maybe you were possibly requesting on another list or something. Ill let Steve look into those himself.

1. Franking1302
2. Armouredhobbit
3. Radius118
4. sdup4fun
5. Dexter
6. paynemic
7. RTS
8. mtp78
9. Scootie
10. triplecdad
11. LT4play
12. indypinhead
13. KingBW
14. jazzmaster
15. Lebron44
16. Fozzybear
17. Crile1
18. Gotfrogs
19. Wildbill327
20. Keys88
21. WesleyCowan
22. Cantabkiwi
23. harryhoudini ()
24. Bartzenegger
25. JohnMooch
26. J_Striker ()
27. Jetson
28. taz16
29. Colywobbles
30. jedimastermatt
31. pinheadpierre
32. lurch
33. Tonyscoots
34. knee
35. Rick432
36. Kenz
37. Sewerurchin (confirmed his request)
38. SDTMinSTL (#2017?)
39. RPZ
40. Richiewrench
41. f2honda4me
42. Fizz
43. mlboom
44. amused_to_death
45. capguntrooper
46. wcbu64
47. thanhdlam1985
48. yort
49. Nihonmasa
50. pballjunkie
51. ronaldvg
52. mjfisher
53. chitownpinball
54. teknotoyz (#2144?)
55. Daditude
56. PinJim
57. Mcsirtuna
58. Homebru (#2568?)
59. Hoss_Coog (#2589?)
60. darkryder
61. LukyDuck
62. drjeff112 (#2826?)
63. thanhdlam1895
64. Kenz
65. Killerbooger

#2948 4 years ago

I see the ? by my name. I was definitely requesting to be added to the monkey list. Thanks.

#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Ok, I did this for Steve in doing whatever I can to help him out on his monkey production (and hopefully to get pity monkey for myself haha). I started after the last person who made the list (BigT) and started the waiting list. I was looking for official requests and if I missed you I am sorry. If you think you are higher up on the list or whatever, please don't PM me.... I am just trying to help Steve out the best I can.
If there is a ? and a post # then I was unsure of your request, seemed like you requested earlier and I didn't see it or maybe you were possibly requesting on another list or something. Ill let Steve look into those himself.
1. Franking1302
2. Armouredhobbit
3. Radius118
4. sdup4fun
5. Dexter
6. paynemic
7. RTS
8. mtp78
9. Scootie
10. triplecdad
11. LT4play
12. indypinhead
13. KingBW
14. jazzmaster
15. Lebron44
16. Fozzybear
17. Crile1
18. Gotfrogs
19. Wildbill327
20. Keys88
21. WesleyCowan
22. Cantabkiwi
23. harryhoudini ()
24. Bartzenegger
25. JohnMooch
26. J_Striker ()
27. Jetson
28. taz16
29. Colywobbles
30. jedimastermatt
31. pinheadpierre
32. lurch
33. Tonyscoots
34. knee
35. Rick432
36. Kenz
37. Sewerurchin (#2016?) (officially requester after Capguntrooper)
38. SDTMinSTL (#2017?)
39. RPZ
40. Richiewrench
41. f2honda4me
42. Fizz
43. mlboom
44. amused_to_death
45. capguntrooper
46. wcbu64
47. thanhdlam1985
48. yort
49. Nihonmasa
50. pballjunkie
51. ronaldvg
52. mjfisher
53. chitownpinball
54. teknotoyz (#2144?)
55. Daditude
56. PinJim
57. Mcsirtuna
58. Homebru (#2568?)
59. Hoss_Coog (#2589?)
60. darkryder
61. LukyDuck
62. drjeff112 (#2826?)
63. thanhdlam1895
64. Kenz
65. Killerbooger

I have no idea how many will make it off the waitlist... or how many more Steve might produce. But my betting money is on the fact that Bartzenegger (and everyone below) will improve their chances by at least 1 spot for sure.

#2950 4 years ago

I also don‘t see my name.
I‘m in for the monkey mod

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
Trade
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.