(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 133.
#151 7 years ago
Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Can you please add me to the list?

Yup. Will do. Glad you like it.

Steve

#152 7 years ago

If I'm not too late, may I get on the list ?
pm sent about a week ago
They look great!!

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwillie:

If I'm not too late, may I get on the list ?
pm sent about a week ago
They look great!!

Thank you! You're not too late, but I got you already. I'm keeping track of everyone who PM's me or writes on the forum, and when I'm confident that I can proceed, I'll let everyone know how to pay and we'll go from there. It just takes a LOT of time, so I don't want people wondering and waiting for me to deliver. I'm trying to get a head start, and with Christmas around the corner, I'm feeling a bit like this...haha.

Steve

Screen Shot 2016-11-29 at 7.35.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2016-11-29 at 7.35.51 PM (resized).png

#154 7 years ago

Nice stuff man..I don't even have my game yet, but I'm in. I know how these mods can go. If you don't get it now it could be gone later for good....

#155 7 years ago

Just got my Witch mod today and it looks SOOO much better. Install was super easy and it looks fantastic! Great job!

#156 7 years ago

Steve Fantastic job, you may want to consider listing the names of the people you have on your list in the forum thread to avoid any confusion......You know how the pinball crowd gets. This mod will sell like hot cakes!

#157 7 years ago

Add me to the list please!

#158 7 years ago

Yes would also like to know the mod list situation, cheers

#159 7 years ago
Quoted from KevinG:

Just got my Witch mod today and it looks SOOO much better. Install was super easy and it looks fantastic! Great job!

Glad you like it, Kevin. I had a great time and it was nice to meet you.

Steve

#160 7 years ago

I got to see the mod installed at league yesterday. It's a must have for any WOZ owner... looks awesome in person. Great job Steve!

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Glad you like it, Kevin. I had a great time and it was nice to meet you.
Steve

Whoa, whoa, whoa ... these are shipping? Just bustin' ... I don't envy all the painting you've got to do, but it's looking really nice -- looking forward to it!

#162 7 years ago

That looks amazing. Great work! The original OEM witch and sneeze guard also looks amazing - amazingly bad that is.

I rarely even power the game up, but that mod is hard to resist. I will PM if I decide to break down and get one.

#163 7 years ago

Ready to add...hope my name is on the list!!!

#164 7 years ago

Hey guys,
Just to avoid confusion, I was invited to the OC Pinball League yesterday by Chris Enright of ColorDMD. He's less than an hour away from my house, so it was a great opportunity for me to get some feedback on the mod from some other players before I start shipping these things out. I've really only focused on seeing it in my machine, and it was helpful for me to see it on a different WOZ, explain how it's installed, etc. Chris was on the list, KevinG was there and was also on the list, I had a few in my car...so Kevin got lucky. Haha.

That being said, I'm going to sell these in order of requests. I've got 24 right now and will be finishing another 12 this week. If you posted early on that you liked it or thought it was "awesome", then thank you. You encouraged me to make more. But if you didn't actually say you'd like to buy one, just PM me to confirm and I'll add you to the list. I will keep making them for anyone who wants one here on Pinside. I enjoy the process, but they do take time, so I can't get to everyone right away.

Thanks again for your interest and the kind words.

Steve

#165 7 years ago

wow steve !!! she came out amazing!!!!! i just signed up to pinside so i can't private message you but i really would like to purchase one if possible!!!!! thanks nick
email [email protected]

#166 7 years ago

Add Me to the list Please!

#167 7 years ago

Seasons Greetings, my pinball friends!

I'm now caught up and feel like I've got a handle on this, so let's get these ladies out of my garage! Here's my list for the first 20. If you're not on it, don't worry. I'll be delivering more soon. If you'd like to know exactly where you are on the list, PM me and I'll get back to you.

If you're on this list, please PM me for payment and shipping details and we'll go from there. Thanks! Steve

quadrat

clg

parabol420

Glarrownage

MightyGrave

nocreditdot

the darkknight77

manimal

dotEXE

titanpeguin

ramsfans

Spencer

FlippyD

kidchrisso

solsailor

Don_C

TxJay

Ericpinballfan

Jvspin

Chambo

IMG_3462 (resized).jpgIMG_3462 (resized).jpg

#168 7 years ago

Holy "smokes!"

Amazing work some of the mods coming from Pinsiders over the last couple years have been sensational and this is up there with the best

#169 7 years ago

Wohoo!... And drat! Didn't make the first cut. Looking forward to seeing this one in person, the photos all look completely amazing!

#170 7 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Wohoo!... And drat! Didn't make the first cut. Looking forward to seeing this one in person, the photos all look completely amazing!

I didn't make the first cut either; a little slow to get on the gravy train! Our time will come.

#171 7 years ago

It's definitely a mod that's well worth waiting for, looks even better side by side with the stock witch.

#172 7 years ago

Saw this in person last week, A+ mod, very well done.

1 week later
#173 7 years ago

Has anybody received their's yet and installed? Just wondering how easy it is to replace the witch...

#174 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Has anybody received their's yet and installed? Just wondering how easy it is to replace the witch...

Received but haven't installed yet. Mod was very well packaged and it comes with clear and easy to follow instructions. Shouldn't take more than 15 mins to install.

#176 7 years ago

Mine just came today....took 10 minutes to put in. This is one of the best mods I have ever bought besides Aurich metallica hammer. The quality is unbelievable! It looks AWESOME! Some of you Pinsider have unreal artistic talent. Thanks for producing it!

#177 7 years ago

Received, installed today...AWESOME MOD!!! This looks like it belonged from the start....witch looks genuinely creepy, and the smoke effect is outstanding!!! Great, great job....couldn't be happier...GET THIS MOD!!!....mark

#178 7 years ago

Add me too please! Thank You!

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Received, installed today...AWESOME MOD!!! This looks like it belonged from the start....witch looks genuinely creepy, and the smoke effect is outstanding!!! Great, great job....couldn't be happier...GET THIS MOD!!!....mark

Agreed. Very easy install as well. I was a little hesitant on just pulling up on the witch at first, as it felt like it was stuck. Once it starts moving though, it pulls out easy.

#180 7 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Agreed. Very easy install as well. I was a little hesitant on just pulling up on the witch at first, as it felt like it was stuck. Once it starts moving though, it pulls out easy.

I was more worried that it wouldn't line up correctly when I put it back in and hit the switch....whew...worked like a charm!!!

#181 7 years ago

For those that received the mod, please post pictures. Thanks

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For those that received the mod, please post pictures. Thanks

Will do, but it's my iPad, so won't be amazing....I can honestly say that the Witch toy is now a centerpiece, as it should be....unbelievable difference!!!

#183 7 years ago

This is pretty much a must have mod for WoZ. The witch in the tube looks down right amateur next to this one. Mod of the year!

IMG_0614 (resized).JPGIMG_0614 (resized).JPG

#184 7 years ago

Sorry about the pic, but you get the idea. So much better.

IMG_2756.JPGIMG_2756.JPG

#185 7 years ago

Just got mine. I can't install it for a couple weeks but it looks really good! Fixes a real weak point with the game.

#186 7 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

This is pretty much a must have mod for WoZ. The witch in the tube looks down right amateur next to this one. Mod of the year!

Definitely nice looking. Far better than the witch in a tube.

So glad I got on this list. Looking forward to getting mine.

#188 7 years ago

Please add me to the list as well.

Thanks,

sus

#189 7 years ago

Got mine installed yesterday. As stated above, this is one of the best mods I have ever installed on any game. These should be factory, and look and fit so much better than original. I took my castle mod off and found it was already broken from ball strikes, so this mod was perfect timing.

#190 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Will do, but it's my iPad, so won't be amazing....I can honestly say that the Witch toy is now a centerpiece, as it should be....unbelievable difference!!!

Tried taking video of mine tonight, but quality was terrible. Look at Ops example, and know it's even better in person....if you own a WOZ, BUY THIS MOD!!!

#191 7 years ago

You guys are AWESOME! I'm really glad you're happy with them. Thank you for all the great comments and pics. I've been PM'ing people lately when their mod is ready, so I've been a little MIA on the forum. I've also been enjoying Christmas, so I haven't really been in the garage much, but I promise there's more coming. And please let me know if there's a problem with any of them. Thanks again!

Steve

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You guys are AWESOME! I'm really glad you're happy with them. Thank you for all the great comments and pics. I've been PM'ing people lately when their mod is ready, so I've been a little MIA on the forum. I've also been enjoying Christmas, so I haven't really been in the garage much, but I promise there's more coming. And please let me know if there's a problem with any of them. Thanks again1
Steve

Just figured you were taking a break for the Holidays.

Go relax man!

#193 7 years ago

Got mine and this is without question the best mod of 2016........This one and the Dracula mod for BSD! Steve that witch is beautiful! Thank you!

#194 7 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Got mine and this is without question the best mod of 2016........This one and the Dracula mod for BSD! Steve that witch is beautiful! Thank you!

Thank you, Nick.

#195 7 years ago

May I please get on your list?
Would love to Buy one.

#196 7 years ago

Mine arrived in Australia today and even a fat fingered fool like me was able to fit it in 10 minutes.

And it looks stunning, such a major improvement on the worst part of the most beautiful machine I've ever seen.

Steve was a delight to deal with and a good reason why I love pinball. Buy with confidence

Chambo

#197 7 years ago

So I waited long enough to install mine that I've lost the instructions XD

Can anyone post a pic of them?

Edit: I actually just sort of figured it out as I went. Very easy to install, probably even easier with instructions. 11/10 mod.

#198 7 years ago

Please add me to your list. Thank you.

#199 7 years ago

Please add me to the list. Thanks.

#200 7 years ago

Add me to the list

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 24.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/4?hl=t2play and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.