(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,606 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,606 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 133.
#1951 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

It is now posted on eBay for $700

It's almost as ridiculous as the $65k TZ

#1952 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

It's almost as ridiculous as the $65k TZ

Wow!

What about the two Elvira pins that she was looking to sell? That seemed crazy as well.

#1953 5 years ago

I'd be pleased to get on a list for the next batch of witches if they get made, still waiting for the message to send payment for the monkey!

#1954 5 years ago

Yes Steve - not sure if this counts as an official list yet - but I would very much like your fantastic-looking witch also. (If possible I actually would prefer just the witch though, minus the red smoke because I'm very happy right now with my witch's well mod.) Hopefully I'm one of the lucky ones.

#1955 5 years ago

I was on the witch list. And I missed your message when it was time. And I've been kicking myself for a year now. I definitely want on the next batch.

Looking forward to the monkey as well.

#1956 5 years ago
Quoted from Zavadoza:

I was on the witch list. And I missed your message when it was time. And I've been kicking myself for a year now.

That's the main reason I try to get on to pinside at least once a day, I don't want to be in that boat!
Hope you guys get one.

#1957 5 years ago

I've been pretty busy at work lately, but I've managed to make another bunch (herd? group? flock?) of monkeys! Also, I really wanted to make a lot at one time, but it took FOREVER. There are just way too many details to focus on at one time. So I'll be making much smaller batches now, because it's easier for me to do it that way.

Up next:

sinnisterjsb
Jvspin
MK6PIN
Metalthrashinmad
ulmpharmd (2)
wvpinball (2)
wyopin
Whitenoise3000
BR80
eharan (2)
redmamanora
KevinG
Ramjet
zutton1 (2)
jar155
arcadenerd925
paynemic (2)
PinBackpacker (2)
danisme
brett
gatordad (2)
msj2222
knobstone
PtownPin
Fizz

I'll be sending you all PM's today.
Thanks!

Steve

IMG_4377 (resized).jpgIMG_4377 (resized).jpg

#1958 5 years ago

So... toys have had it all wrong this whole time. A barrel full of monkeys isn't the easiest approach?

#1959 5 years ago

You forgot mountaingamer!

#1960 5 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

So... toys have had it all wrong this whole time. A barrel full of monkeys isn't the easiest approach?

Not at all. Barrels full of monkeys don't wear tiny pinstriped coats with little hats.

#1961 5 years ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

You forgot mountaingamer!

Nope. Not yet.

#1962 5 years ago

I tried haha

#1963 5 years ago

I just picked up a WOZ and would love to be added to your list for a monkey and witch. You do great work!

#1964 5 years ago

No Iceman in that list? Don’t forget me Steve!

#1965 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I've been pretty busy at work lately, but I've managed to make another bunch (herd? group? flock?) of monkeys! Also, I really wanted to make a lot at one time, but it took FOREVER. There are just way too many details to focus on at one time. So I'll be making much smaller batches now, because it's easier for me to do it that way.
Up next:
sinnisterjsb
Jvspin
MK6PIN
Metalthrashinmad
ulmpharmd (2)
wvpinball
wyopin
Whitenoise3000
BR80
eharan
redmamanora
KevinG
Ramjet
zutton1 (2)
jar155
arcadenerd925
paynemic (2)
PinBackpacker
danisme
brett
gatordad (2)
msj2222
knobstone
PtownPin
Fizz
herg
Thanks!
Steve
[quoted image]

Oh boy!! Only 35 more to go!!!

#1966 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No Iceman in that list? Don’t forget me Steve!

Not yet. But very soon.

#1967 5 years ago

A monkey heading my way........YES!!!! Thank you Steve!!!

#1968 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I just picked up a WOZ and would love to be added to your list for a monkey and witch. You do great work!

Thank you! But no list for either mod right now, unfortunately.

#1969 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

A monkey heading my way........YES!!!! Thank you Steve!!!

Indeed! Thanks for waiting.

#1970 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

+1 Me Too! After three years i FINALLY got a WoZ back in the house! Ive been staring at this thread for a long time, wish i had just bought one of each and thrown them in storage. Oh well. Ill be hitting F5 every hour until there is a new opening for either mod.

#1971 5 years ago

Glad to see more monkeys going out the door! If anyone sells their machine and has a monkey, please pm me! I really want one but missed the original list.

#1972 5 years ago

Awesome, this little dude is going to love flying around behind the new witch! Glad I managed to get in on both, thanks Steve!

#1973 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Up next:
sinnisterjsb
Jvspin
MK6PIN
Metalthrashinmad
ulmpharmd (2)
wvpinball
wyopin
Whitenoise3000
BR80
eharan
redmamanora
KevinG
Ramjet
zutton1 (2)
jar155
arcadenerd925
paynemic (2)
PinBackpacker
danisme
brett
gatordad (2)
msj2222
knobstone
PtownPin
Fizz
herg
Thanks!
Steve
[quoted image]

Really looking forward to seeing my name on the list.....hoping the saying “ last but not least” applies to me.

#1974 5 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Really looking forward to seeing my name on the list.....hoping the saying “ last but not least” applies to me.

Page 33 has the list

#1975 5 years ago

Sorry Steve, no Monkey on new Yellow puke road.
Or maybe thats a good thing for you at this point.
Was secretly hoping Jack had made a deal with you to add your 2 mods, he would have sold more in long run.
Witch in a tube is still in there though.

#1976 5 years ago

I can barely make 200, Eric! I just got home from work, so I've read a bit and saw some photos. I like the backglass, but that's about it.

$11,500 is embarrassingly expensive, especially if you're taking out the monkey. Makes me worried that Willy Wonka or Toy Story will be too expensive to even care about, let alone look forward to them.

#1977 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I can barely make 200, Eric! I just got home from work, so I've read a bit and saw some photos. I like the backglass, but that's about it.
$11,500 is embarrassingly expensive, especially if you're taking out the monkey. Makes me worried that Willy Wonka or Toy Story will be too expensive to even care about, let alone look forward to them.

Just getting home to. Busy show, I only checked at intermission tonight and was in shock from the price.
Jack has been slowly creeping these pin prices up to justify the IP on Wonka and TS. Look for the !2.5 CE model, 11.5 Prem, and 10.5 for these titles.

#1978 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Just getting home to. Busy show, I only checked at intermission tonight and was in shock from the price.
Jack has been slowly creeping these pin prices up to justify the IP on Wonka and TS. Look for the !2.5 CE model, 11.5 Prem, and 10.5 for these titles.

JJP - the elite boutique
JJP - the boutique for the elite

I"m outtie at those prices. POTC LE was a big push and took me a year to save for.

#1979 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

I'm in for the monkey and I still need a red witch mod too please

Hi I noticed I was not on the updated list and I chimed in on post #1289 wanting a monkey mod, I checked today due YBR fiasco and was hoping for a good word from you.

#1980 5 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

Page 33 has the list

I believe the very last list posted by Steve is on page 35

#1981 5 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I believe the very last list posted by Steve is on page 35

Yes I didnt see me on it.

#1982 5 years ago
Quoted from pballjunkie:

I chimed in on post #1289 wanting a monkey mod

Hope I’m wrong for your sake, but I don’t think the official list opened till around post #1444...

#1983 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thank you! But no list for either mod right now, unfortunately.

I'm confused (and very late to the dance, I realize). It sounds like you have more demand than time to produce? Are you only working off a list that is old/permanently closed?

#1984 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Makes me worried that Willy Wonka or Toy Story will be too expensive to even care about, let alone look forward to them.

That is exactly how I am thinking. Such huge price increases are making me lose interest in the NIB part of the hobby because the value is just not there for any game at around $10k.

JJP will not survive if that is what they are going to rely on rather than higher volume.

#1985 5 years ago

just making sure I'm still on the list for the monkey I was on the original before it closed but dont see it on the new list you posted also would love to be on the future witch of you do a small batch again please let me know

#1986 5 years ago
Quoted from pcpskate:

just making sure I'm still on the list for the monkey I was on the original before it closed but dont see it on the new list you posted also would love to be on the future witch of you do a small batch again please let me know

He was just posting the next group that’s up. The full official list is post #1713. Looks like you’re good.

#1987 5 years ago

Would love to get on the list if possible

#1988 5 years ago

All his lists are closed. I think we have to wait for him to “open” a list again at which point you have to make a post to get on the list. Posts before he opens the list don’t count.

I think that’s the gist of it?

#1989 5 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

All his lists are closed. I think we have to wait for him to “open” a list again at which point you have to make a post to get on the list. Posts before he opens the list don’t count.
I think that’s the gist of it?

That is definitely the gist. I’m just one guy in a garage. I love that people have such an interest in what I make, but I can only make so much of one thing at a time.

#1990 5 years ago

Fly my pretties! All over the world. Thanks guys. More coming soon.

7548EBB3-2C2F-4A29-9CD3-3B96364DF4F9 (resized).png7548EBB3-2C2F-4A29-9CD3-3B96364DF4F9 (resized).png
#1991 5 years ago

30 monkeys are free...nice!

#1992 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

And the TWIPY for the best mod in 2018 goes to.....

I can't believe Steve's monkey mod didn't win this. Custom 3D molded, hand painted, meticulously assembled, LED black lighting, mechanically animated movement, visually stunning work of art (that replaces a flat plastic).

#1993 5 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

I can't believe Steve's monkey mod didn't win this. Custom 3D molded, hand painted, meticulously assembled, LED black lighting, mechanically animated movement, visually stunning work of art (that replaces a flat plastic).

Agreed!

#1994 5 years ago
Quoted from audihere:

Can I ask what DID win?

#1995 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Can I ask what DID win?

Dam pin stadium again lol

#1996 5 years ago

Thanks Chris! But TECHNICALLY it was “Favorite” Mod of 2018 so I guess it didn’t have to be created this year...I guess? Pinstadium was last year, so I guess your favorite mod could really be anything. ColorDMD? Tron Cabinet? I would’ve voted for the T-Rex. Hahaha.

#1997 5 years ago

Put me on the monkey list! Thanks!
Mike

#1998 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Up next:
sinnisterjsb
Jvspin
MK6PIN
Metalthrashinmad
ulmpharmd (2)
wvpinball (2)
wyopin
Whitenoise3000
BR80
eharan (2)
redmamanora
KevinG
Ramjet
zutton1 (2)
jar155
arcadenerd925
paynemic (2)
PinBackpacker (2)
danisme
brett
gatordad (2)
msj2222
knobstone
PtownPin
Fizz
Thanks!
Steve
[quoted image]

You forgot pinballinreno lol.
Oh well I hope I get in the next batch !

#1999 5 years ago

How can I forget the guy who thinks I'm "Changing pinball/Changing lives..." Hahaha. This will be an even better project for you and your wife.

You're up very soon.

#2000 5 years ago

I finally saw some of the TWIPY awards on YouTube tonight. I was up against Pinstadium and ColorDMD?!?!?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,606 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.