(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 133.
#1901 5 years ago

I got my second hand red smoke witch mod today. Not only does it look great but I failed to realize how easy it is to install. You don’t even have to lift the playfield!

BF207256-F301-40B8-9402-C25E31E2ABFD (resized).jpegBF207256-F301-40B8-9402-C25E31E2ABFD (resized).jpeg
#1902 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my second hand red smoke witch mod today.

So congratulations on the second hand smoke?

#1903 5 years ago

Want one of those!!!

#1904 5 years ago
Quoted from dnaman:

So congratulations on the second hand smoke?

I saw what you did there....!

#1905 5 years ago

I would be in for one of the Monkey Mods if you make more..

#1906 5 years ago
Quoted from taz16:

I would be in for one of the Monkey Mods if you make more..

Join the club

#1907 5 years ago

I’m in for both witch and monkey if they ever get another batch made

#1908 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my second hand red smoke witch mod today. Not only does it look great but I failed to realize how easy it is to install. You don’t even have to lift the playfield![quoted image]

Man! Been looking for one for a while, good for you!

#1909 5 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

Man! Been looking for one for a while, good for you!

It's great to see someone that can be happy for someone else. You seem to be good people, something will come available.

#1910 5 years ago

Still here, everyone. Making parts and painting the next batch.

#1911 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Still here, everyone. Making parts and painting the next batch.

awesome...curious as to what number your on ?

#1912 5 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

awesome...curious as to what number your on ?

I’m working on a bunch right now.
So. Many. Pinstripes. You will be close.

#1913 5 years ago

I’m on list from earlier still want one

Thanks.

#1914 5 years ago

I’ve got you. I’m working my way down the list—slowly. Making more parts and molds is more important right now. But I’ve still managed to work on a batch.

Everyone on the list will be contacted when your monkey is ready.

#1915 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I’ve got you. I’m working my way down the list—slowly. Making more parts and molds is more important right now. But I’ve still managed to work on a batch.
Everyone on the list will be contacted when your monkey is ready.

Thanks.

This pin is bolted to my floor.

#1916 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks.

Good. Mine too.

#1917 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks.

So is mine.

#1918 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Thanks.

My butt is bolted to the edge of my seat... Waiting for my monkey...

#1919 5 years ago

My wife says our woz is bolted to the floor on her side of the bed

All I can say is “of course baby!”

I show her new mods and she picks what goes in... (hello flying monkey!)

She’s played the machine maybe 20 times
She’s also the girl that buys shoes to look at because they’re pretty

Thank goodness there’s not a shoeside.com forum (that she knows of). She’d be worse than me and my time here!

#1920 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I’m working on a bunch right now.
So. Many. Pinstripes. You will be close.

can we can get a updated list so we have a general idea when to expect the email?

#1921 5 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

can we can get a updated list so we have a general idea when to expect the email?

I'm not sure why, but somehow this question reminds me of Seinfeld and the soup nazi. Steve has proven to be fairly non-nazi in his responses, but I can imagine in another world it would be "no monkey for you" for even asking such a thing!!

#1922 5 years ago

00A4BB13-8F6E-4EC0-89FC-8C92CD4984F7 (resized).jpeg00A4BB13-8F6E-4EC0-89FC-8C92CD4984F7 (resized).jpeg

#1923 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I'm not sure why, but somehow this question reminds me of Seinfeld and the soup nazi. Steve has proven to be fairly non-nazi in his responses, but I can imagine in another world it would be "no monkey for you" for even asking such a thing!!

I can't make monkeys all day, unfortunately. That's the main reason I won't take anybody's money until I've got something to sell. If this whole thing stopped tomorrow people might be disappointed, but no one would be chasing me with pitchforks like Andrew Heighway. At least I hope not.
But right now, it's full steam ahead to get these things out, and I really am trying to get them done by June. There are so many details to it though, that it does take time to get it right.

#1924 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

But right now, it's full steam ahead to get these things out, and I really am trying to get them done by June.

Steve,

Thank you for doing these mods. I among many others appreciate your time spent. Please thank your lovely bride as well as you have mentioned she helps too. I would gladly move to the end of the line and wait for it. I'm totally pleased with the Witch mod and I know the Monkey mod will be better still. I'm happy to wait.

#1925 5 years ago
Quoted from Half_Life:

Steve,
Thank you for doing these mods. I among many others appreciate your time spent. Please thank your lovely bride as well as you have mentioned she helps too. I would gladly move to the end of the line and wait for it. I'm totally pleased with the Witch mod and I know the Monkey mod will be better still. I'm happy to wait.

She is the MAIN reason the witch got out there in the first place! If not for Tricia, I wouldn’t have had the energy or the encouragement to make them. Plus, she let me take over the washer and dryer which was a pretty big deal. Hahaha. She actually helps a lot with packaging and basic painting. Plus, I’ve got a friend helping with LED wiring. So it’s becoming a small operation.

#1926 5 years ago

More monkeys are requested for those of us on the waiting for dropouts list. You can make us all happy. You can do it

#1927 5 years ago

If anyone has a which mod they want to part with I’ll pay top dollar for it

#1928 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

If anyone has a which mod they want to part with I’ll pay top dollar for it

What is top dollar?? Just curious...

I turned down over $500 for Aurich MET hammer that he made

#1929 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

What is top dollar?? Just curious...
I turned down over $500 for Aurich MET hammer that he made

Now that's CRAZY!

#1930 5 years ago

Don't sweat it Steve...I've got a list of things I need to do to on several machines...I know I'm close, and will be an awesome add to my game...huge danger in having 18 pins and OCD towards them...they are never "done"!!!!

#1931 5 years ago

kidchrisso well, that human clearly has some serious loot lying around I don’t...

#1932 5 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

kidchrisso well, that human clearly has some serious loot lying around I don’t...

Not trying to bash you here, when people use "top dollar", that usually means quite a bit over the initial price. I'd like to know what that number is. Nobody has posted any resale pricing on this mod as of yet.

#1933 5 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Not trying to bash you here, when people use "top dollar", that usually means quite a bit over the initial price. I'd like to know what that number is. Nobody has posted any resale pricing on this mod as of yet.

I just paid $370 for a used red smoke witch mod a few weeks ago. I am happy I was able to get one!

#1934 5 years ago

I’ve been away from the forums too long it seems. Another masterpiece Steve. Sorry I missed out on it. Please let me know if you end up making more. We will take one. Your witch is still turning heads each time someone plays our WOZ.

#1936 5 years ago

That’s insane. Someone should start making these again

#1937 5 years ago

I love the reason listed for selling. It takes like 5 minutes to install!

#1938 5 years ago

So, what's up with this ad? Guy (or gal) joined today just to post this classified? I'm assuming if he/she bought it two years ago as stated in the ad, that this profile is just a fake profile to cover their real identity so people don't pounce on him/her for scalping this at such an insane price. Making a profit from a collectible has been around for a very long time. But this just seems a bit over the top to me.

EDIT: Seems a bit fishy. The join date is listed as March 13th, which would mean he's in a timezone much further east than NY as stated in the profile (or a bug in the pinside server, which has happened before).

#1939 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

So, what's up with this ad? Guy (or gal) joined today just to post this classified? I'm assuming if he/she bought it two years ago as stated in the ad, that this profile is just a fake profile to cover their real identity so people don't pounce on him/her for scalping this at such an insane price. Making a profit from a collectible has been around for a very long time. But this just seems a bit over the top to me.
EDIT: Seems a bit fishy. The join date is listed as March 13th, which would mean he's in a timezone much further east than NY as stated in the profile (or a bug in the pinside server, which has happened before).

Pinside is European time, 8 hours ahead of me in pacific.
So new member, ya right.
Insane gauge price.
No discussion thread.
Equals, complete Dick!

#1940 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s insane. Someone should start making these again

Wow! I guess I'm flattered?

Honestly, I'm glad people like the mod so much that someone thinks they can get $700 bucks for it. I don't know who Pinbot1960 is. No idea. That being said, I don't mind if people sell them for a profit. Good for you. It means I made something of value.

But "someone" is going to make a small run of witches in the future, as soon as "someone" gets more of these monkeys finished. So don't feel like you have to pay "top dollar" for one.

IMG_4268 (resized).jpgIMG_4268 (resized).jpg
#1941 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Honestly, I'm glad people like the mod so much that someone thinks they can get $700 bucks for it. I don't know who Pinbot1960 is. No idea. That being said, I don't mind if people sell them for a profit. Good for you. It means I made something of value.
But "someone" is going to make a small run of witches in the future, as soon as "someone" gets more of these monkeys finished. So don't feel like you have to pay "top dollar" for one. [quoted image]

Can't wait to get my monkeys!
Thanks for the amazing work

#1942 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

But "someone" is going to make a small run of witches in the future, as soon as "someone" gets more of these monkeys finished. So don't feel like you have to pay "top dollar" for one.

I'm guesing the "$700 firm" just went a little limp...

#1943 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I can't make monkeys all day, unfortunately. That's the main reason I won't take anybody's money until I've got something to sell. If this whole thing stopped tomorrow people might be disappointed, but no one would be chasing me with pitchforks like Andrew Heighway. At least I hope not.

Dude that is totally an honest way to go... look at all the people who gave Spooky Pinball money and haven't seen a game in a year. I think that is totally legit way to go. I'm on your list for a money and I've been begging you for a witch/smoke for over a year. So get me on the list. What a stand up guy!

I can think of a couple more mods...

1) Much like the railroad track for walking dead or ACDC how about something like that but its a yellow brick road to snap on over the ball rail that has munchkins on it?

2) How about replacing the emerald city with a mod in the back of the game using a small LCD and a raspberry pie so a city as big as the game will fit and in the middle video of the wizard. That would be cool.

3) The witch on a broom would be a cool mod.

#1944 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

But "someone" is going to make a small run of witches in the future, as soon as "someone" gets more of these monkeys finished. So don't feel like you have to pay "top dollar" for one. [quoted image]

That's fantastic news, I have mentioned in earlier threads that I am very interested in purchasing the witch mod, so ill just say it again, "I WANT ONE" when ever you decide to make them again.
cheers

#1945 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Yes sir!!
This is Great news.
When does the list start? lol

#1946 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Put me down for all of the witches, please. Like, I'll buy all of them...because...uhhh...I've got a bunch of buddies who have a WoZ but they aren't on Pinside so, um...errr, I'm going to give the witches to them. Yeah, like, I won't sell them for a profit.

I hate when people ruin things for others.

#1947 5 years ago

Make some extra monkeys too please!

#1948 5 years ago

I've got a monkey AND a red smoke mod for sale. Only caveat is, the price is ~ $7500 (somewhat negotiable) + shipping, and it includes (as a free bonus!) my WOZRR75

#1949 5 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

I've got a monkey AND a red smoke mod for sale. Only caveat is, the price is ~ $7500 (somewhat negotiable) + shipping, and it includes (as a free bonus!) my WOZRR75

hahah nice- damn, I would absolutely go for that if I was closer!

#1950 5 years ago

It is now posted on eBay for $700

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/39?hl=gotfrogs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.