(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,597 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 132.
#1651 5 years ago

Can u add me for a witch mod

#1652 5 years ago

Please add me to list. I plan on getting my wife a RR or possibly the new version around Christmas

#1653 5 years ago
Quoted from Liakos:

I don't think there is a list for that as its out of production at the moment...

#1654 5 years ago

Please add me to the list.
Thanks

#1655 5 years ago

I would like to be on the list for a monkey as well. I just bought an early run standard that has the castle wall mod installed. Would this fit or do I need to send you a picture to make sure?

#1656 5 years ago

I thought my name was on the list months ago but I don't see it listed...

If I am not on there please put me on the list, thanks

#1657 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

The official list only just opened a little over a week ago. It’s almost filled up too so make sure and pass the word along to anyone else you know was interested but maybe hasn’t been active lately.

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from Liakos:

No more witches right now. Sorry, but it's a really small operation and I only have time for the monkey at the moment.

#1659 5 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Please add me to list. I plan on getting my wife a RR or possibly the new version around Christmas

You might wanna make it the RR. I don't think there's gonna be a monkey in the new one.

#1660 5 years ago
Quoted from Sammy31:

I'll put you on the list. Yeah, there was never really any "official" list until about a week ago. It can get confusing on these threads unless you read the whole thing, but a lot of people started one while I was busy getting married and working on my tan in Maui.

#1661 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You might wanna make it the RR. I don't think there's gonna be a monkey in the new one.

Wha... Really?

#1662 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Wha... Really?

I'm pretty sure they're stripping it down. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

#1663 5 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I would like to be on the list for a monkey as well. I just bought an early run standard that has the castle wall mod installed. Would this fit or do I need to send you a picture to make sure?

As long as they're the same walls in the RR and from backalleycreations you're good to go.

witch_castle_walls_top_480x480 (resized).jpgwitch_castle_walls_top_480x480 (resized).jpg
#1664 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I'm pretty sure they're stripping it down. I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.

Could JJP be looking to make a pro version of their games???

#1665 5 years ago

Please put me on your list. Thank you

#1666 5 years ago

I heard there is gonna b a different mech in the new woz... whatever thst means. I doubt they strip it down as i dont think people wld buy it and just buy a huo used one.

#1667 5 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

Please put me on your list. Thank you

Will do!

#1668 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Could JJP be looking to make a pro version of their games???

Done right that could be a popular option.

#1669 5 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Done right that could be a popular option.

What do you take out to get to $6000 WOZ now? Stainless trim instead of powder coating, no monkey mech, no LED on the crystal ball, a plastic instead of molded state fair balloon, flat plastic witch, no topper, no shaker, no headphone jack.

#1670 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

What do you take out to get to $6000 WOZ now? Stainless trim instead of powder coating, no monkey mech, no LED on the crystal ball, a plastic instead of molded state fair balloon, flat plastic witch, no topper, no shaker, no headphone jack.

Don't forget to remove both upper playfields and replace them with ramps like GOT pro... actually, that sounds kind of cool!

#1671 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Don't forget to remove both upper playfields and replace them with ramps like GOT pro... actually, that sounds kind of cool!

Then you could use a different theme as well since it would be practically a different game, maybe Willy Wonka.

#1672 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

A couple more: virtual ball lock instead of real ball lock, and a flat house plastic that does not spin instead of the spinning house toy.

The game would still have a heck of a lot more going on than GOT pro.

#1673 5 years ago

Hi Steve,

I have an ELCE model with castle walls made by Spinny Vinny.

Here are a couple of pics to ensure the monkey mod will fit with this version.

Thx,

Scott

IMG_1733 (resized).JPGIMG_1733 (resized).JPGIMG_1737 (resized).JPGIMG_1737 (resized).JPG
#1674 5 years ago

I couldn’t see the upper playfields going away but simplified as DCFAN mentioned for munchkinland. The castle playfield without a monkey would need one fewer door... actually the other doors could probably be replaced with simple targets.

#1675 5 years ago
Quoted from scottr:

Hi Steve,
I have an ELCE model with castle walls made by Spinny Vinny.
Here are a couple of pics to ensure the monkey mod will fit with this version.
Thx,
Scott
[quoted image][quoted image]

Great photos. Thanks! I've seen another picture of these walls online from the front. If that back piece can move forward a little bit I think it would work. You may have to trim that back left corner to make it fit with the other walls, or do the ol' magician's trick and put the back wall in at an angle that leaves more space in front of the monkey. My BackAlley walls sit about 1/2" in front of the door. The vacuform ones are about 1/4" in front and that's really tight but it works. Any less than that and it won't work. There is truly NO space left when the monkey is installed. His face is right up to the back of the wall and his wings flap forward. That's why the mod includes a spacer that pushes the door out about 1/18" or so. I needed more room to put something in there. Your walls are almost flush with the door, so the spacer will position your walls behind it and that won't work. Hope that helps.

#1676 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Great photos. Thanks! I've seen another picture of these walls online from the front. If that back piece can move forward a little bit I think it would work. You may have to trim that back left corner to make it fit with the other walls, or do the ol' magician's trick and put the back wall in at an angle that leaves more space in front of the monkey. My BackAlley walls sit about 1/2" in front of the door. The vacuform ones are about 1/4" in front and that's really tight but it works. Any less than that and it won't work. There is truly NO space left when the monkey is installed. His face is right up to the back of the wall and his wings flap forward. That's why the mod includes a spacer that pushes the door out about 1/18" or so. I needed more room to put something in there. Your walls are almost flush with the door, so the spacer will position your walls behind it and that won't work. Hope that helps.

Thanks Steve. I'll have to find a way to make it work to accommodate your mod, and appreciate the suggestions. I know several other people that have this version of castle walls as well. Your mod will look terrific in the game, and will go great with these walls, as they have the monkey skull (with leds) and wings over the main door, so will tie in great.

Spinny Vinny is a friend of mine in town, so we'll figure something out

#1677 5 years ago

put me on the list too please, killer job on this!

#1678 5 years ago

Ok, please don’t trash me too bad, but I’m gonna jump on and embarrass myself. I bought the WOZ red smoke and witch mod when it first came out. I haven’t looked at this thread since. Now I get on here and see something about a monkey mod. What is it? Pics, availability, etc.

#1679 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Ok, please don’t trash me too bad, but I’m gonna jump on and embarrass myself. I bought the WOZ red smoke and witch mod when it first came out. I haven’t looked at this thread since. Now I get on here and see something about a monkey mod. What is it? Pics, availability, etc.

See post #1424
Page 29.
Video of the mod....very cool!

#1680 5 years ago

Put me down for a Monkey!! Please add me to the list! Another great mod!!

#1681 5 years ago

Please add me to the monkey mod list. (I already have the red smoke sand witch mod)

#1682 5 years ago

This is what I get for disappearing from the forums for a while. Must Have Monkey...............

#1683 5 years ago

I am somebody now.

#1684 5 years ago

Please add me to the monkey mod list as well. The RR I picked up from a member already has the red smoke sand witch mod.

#1685 5 years ago
Quoted from HarryReimer:

I am somebody now.

Navin (resized).jpgNavin (resized).jpg

#1686 5 years ago

ONLY 10 MONKEYS LEFT (resized).jpgONLY 10 MONKEYS LEFT (resized).jpg

The Monkey Mod List

audihere
merccat
calfdemon
Ericpinballfan (2)
avspin
elf70
WackyBrakke
Georgeh (2)
Pinzap (2)
AFM95
fnosm (2)
Gomer1969
Sijcolo
Grateful_Pin
VegasAlleycat
edwood40
titanpenguin
Vegasbills (3)
Frogman (2)
DCFAN
moonduckie78
Crile1
podolj
27dnast
beelzeboob
PinPeet (2)
Troz
Pinbear
sinnisterjsb
Jvspin
MK6PIN
Metalthrashinmad
ulmpharmd (2)
wvpinball
wyopin
Whitenoise3000
BR80
eharan
redmamanora
KevinG
Ramjet
zutton1 (2)
jar155
arcadenerd925
paynemic (2)
PinBackpacker (2)
danisme
brett
gatordad (2)
msj2222
knobstone
PtownPin
Fizz
herg
JimRad
DesTheopta
GGBGROUP
MammoDoc
iceman44
Digimatt
twenty84
adborto
pinballinreno (2)
rrosenhouse
Teknotoyz
knightgdg
MT45
sjohn26148
surfinvet
Reznnate
pduffy
Charliew65
rviguet
victor
gardo
mountaingamer
1quartershort
FlippyD
Vyzer2
dmj1977
Parker09
kidchrisso
tomypin
Sidekick74
fuseholder
Riffbear
Chambo
Pinz19
2000_alum
Orbian
scottr
BOB-G
jrockne
rai
hocuslocus
Bosch1300
Bantam
May
jhagen
thunder001
brmorr
Jamie126
pcpskate
OilGuy
masterfx
dannunz
Packerjeff
MANTO1975
Oldgoat
indybru
Mistwalker
Gooch
konghusker
Chosen_S
Half_Life
jtaudio
Pimp77
ckpinball
Backdoc01
edcianci (2)
FalconDriver
apinballwiz
Pball (2)
drjeff112 (2)
bigd1979
flipout
ccbiggsoo7
Zavadoza
RedlineMania
DeathHimself
Pinballer79
tlmajor
jeffr
shlockdoc
hd60609
Jackalwere
KLR2014
sbmania
rennervision
thewool
Deluxodave
texasbulldog
dnaman
TheArrrrrcade
MarkInc
dirtbag66
6T9Judge
baldric
marvinmax
drfrightner
Mayboyz
jhoward1082
krunch
Don_C
Nethawk86
bobukcat
10pingrn
Soulrider911
AliciaC
HarryReimer
TRAMD
hollywood
GorillaBiscuits
ShinyNick
billyboy
kyle051777
Utesichiban
Sammy31
brucea1956
thedarkknight77
Toucanf16
Manimal
jimk71

#1687 5 years ago

I would like one of the 10 remaining monkey mods please. I am the proud owner of your witch red smoke mod as well. Thank you. Do I send you a PM. I have a PayPal account.

#1688 5 years ago

I want one.

#1689 5 years ago

One monkey for me please!

#1690 5 years ago

I bet the list is closed within 24 hours!

#1691 5 years ago

i still see me down as 1- can you add the second one for Patrick in Connecticut - thanks ed

#1692 5 years ago

Thanks
Can't wait

#1693 5 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i still see me down as 1- can you add the second one for Patrick in Connecticut - thanks ed

Got it.

#1694 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I bet the list is closed within 24 hours!

Seems likely... probably just 5-6 left now.

#1695 5 years ago

I’ll take a monkey please.

#1696 5 years ago

Can you add a 2nd monkey for me as well..eharan

Thanks
Ed

#1697 5 years ago

I’ll take a second as well if there are any left

#1698 5 years ago

Going, going.......

#1699 5 years ago

Please add me to the list Thanks!

#1700 5 years ago

I already lost the bet the list would be filled in 48 hours.
I can see the sad faces now for guys checking in a few days and weeks to come.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/34?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.