(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,602 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 133.
#1251 5 years ago

Interested in the red smoke witch mod, if that gets remade.

#1252 5 years ago

I need all mods you made!!!

#1253 5 years ago

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for all the nice compliments. I'm glad you like the monkey, because I put a F***LOAD of time into making it!!! A ridiculous amount of time, actually. But I'm really proud of it, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.

Second, for all of you who are asking, I don't have any more witches right now. I just don't and I'm sorry about that. When I get more time, I'll probably make some more, but they take so much of a commitment that it won't be for a while.

And finally, I'm not on here much right now because of work and other things, but I'll have much more of a presence on the thread soon. The monkey is not quite done, because it consists of a bunch of little parts that I've ordered and need to assemble and all that. But I'll have more time soon, and I plan on going for it and making as many as I can for you guys. So please be patient and I'll try and get to all of you.

In the meantime, here's this...

Steve

#1254 5 years ago

NO WAY! The wings move, astounding, brilliant and magical.

#1255 5 years ago

Come on now!!!! Seriously! That is SENSATIONAL!

#1256 5 years ago

That part took the longest. Once I got it in my head to try and make it work, there was no stopping me. Hahaha.

#1257 5 years ago

Wow! I’ll take that one

#1258 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hello everyone! First of all, thanks for all the nice compliments. I'm glad you like the monkey, because I put a F***LOAD of time into making it!!! A ridiculous amount of time, actually. But I'm really proud of it, and I can't wait to share it with you guys.
Second, for all of you who are asking, I don't have any more witches right now. I just don't and I'm sorry about that. When I get more time, I'll probably make some more, but they take so much of a commitment that it won't be for a while.
And finally, I'm not on here much right now because of work and other things, but I'll have much more of a presence on the thread soon. The monkey is not quite done, because it consists of a bunch of little parts that I've ordered and need to assemble and all that. But I'll have more time soon, and I plan on going for it and making as many as I can for you guys. So please be patient and I'll try and get to all of you.
Steve
» YouTube video

I'm in for 2, Nicely done!

#1259 5 years ago

I'm in too, beautiful and high quality product you make. Love it!

Scott
Pin Stadium
www.pinstadium.com

#1260 5 years ago

Wow Steve. Just WOW. Hands down the most innovative mod in pinball.

#1261 5 years ago

Fabulous! Might just top the red smoke witch and JP T-Rex as best mod ever!

#1262 5 years ago

Sold
list me please

#1263 5 years ago

As a buyer of 2 Witches, I am in for this. I suspect my buddy with a Woz will be too. Sending PM.

#1264 5 years ago

Not sure if you're actually building a list, what the price will be, or if I'll be keeping my WOZ, but I'd like to be on that list regardless.

#1265 5 years ago

And the TWIPY for the best mod in 2018 goes to.....

#1266 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Steve
» YouTube video

Love the flapping wings. Awesome and beautiful mod!!!

#1267 5 years ago

Outstanding!!!
Please add me to your list

#1269 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

That part took the longest. Once I got it in my head to try and make it work, there was no stopping me. Hahaha.

Did you have to mod the game at all to make the new monkey to fit the home area?

#1270 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Did you have to mod the game at all to make the new monkey to fit the home area?

Nope.

#1271 5 years ago

Just to clarify what you said in an earlier post, everyone who purchased your first mod will automatically have a chance to purchase this mod, correct?

Might minimize the # of guys asking to be put on the list!

#1272 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Just to clarify what you said in an earlier post, everyone who purchased your first mod will automatically have a chance to purchase this mod, correct?

I'm glad I'm on that list!

#1273 5 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

What he said )

#1275 5 years ago

Can you please add me to the list for the flying monkey?

I have been a pinside lurker for years. I just signed up and this is my first post - to get on your list.

#1276 5 years ago

Wow! Talk about a mod!

#1277 5 years ago

Sweet i bought one of the last witch mods and want this new one also...

#1278 5 years ago

Truly one of the most outstanding mods ever created. I was floored by that video. Wow. Please note my previous list application...

#1279 5 years ago

Oh yeah, put me down for one!!

#1280 5 years ago

I’m wondering... what do we have to feed the monkey?

#1281 5 years ago

I’m at work right now. So sorry about the short answers. I don’t know the cost yet. I’ve only made two, and one is made of clay. It won’t be outrageous. Roughly around the witch. I want people to have it, but I want to make it worth my while so I don’t get F***ing sick of making it. I’m going to be spending a LOT of time on them, so that entails molding them, painting them, assembling them, etc.

Plus there’s one more cool thing about them that I can’t show you, and that’ll take some time as well. But it’s totally worth it.

#1282 5 years ago

Also, one more thing. I can’t make a list yet. It’s just too much right now. So a simple “I’m in” or something like that is all I need to get an idea of how many I should make. We’ll do an OFFICIAL list soon. Promise.
Steve

#1283 5 years ago

I'm in as well

#1285 5 years ago

Steve - if you want someone in the community to comb through the posts over the last few days and form a list, I’m sure someone would be happy to do it. Might make for less work for you.

#1286 5 years ago

Amazing work Steve - I'm in for a monkey please!!!

Cheers.

#1287 5 years ago

I'm in. Put me on the list

#1288 5 years ago

SOLD, put me on the list.

#1289 5 years ago

I'm in for the monkey and I still need a red witch mod too please

#1291 5 years ago

I'm in!

#1292 5 years ago

I'm in!

#1293 5 years ago

In.

#1294 5 years ago

I’m in on the monkey. Already have the witch so this is a must!!

#1295 5 years ago

I'm in

Original I'm in post was #1089

#1296 5 years ago

I'm in!!

#1297 5 years ago

I'm In!

#1298 5 years ago

I thought the witch was a completely awesome mod. But this monkey with the moving wings and all its detail is looking to be a far better mod than the witch! Kudos, nicely done! Can't wait to add it to my machine to join the witch. You've made the machine much more enjoyable with these mods.

Thanks for doing this!

#1299 5 years ago

I’m thinking this mod is fully worthy of being featured as one of Pinsides banner background extreme close-ups with a lighting to highlight the details and a nice shallow debth of field.

#1300 5 years ago

In

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/26?hl=mrudowsky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.