(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 133.
#1101 6 years ago

Ooohh man... things just got real!

#1102 6 years ago

Whats in thw box, tell me, tell me, whats in the box?

#1103 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hahaha. Yes. It looks SO cool I can't tell you. But I have to make sure I can make it over and over. I'm still fine tuning it, but I'm REALLY happy with it. It's a little more complicated than the witch, but it looks like the monkey, and it looks like it belongs in the machine.
I'm pretty close, so stay tuned...

Meh... just looks like molding clay with some toothpicks stuck in it... nothing to see here people, move along, move along.

#1104 6 years ago

HYPE TRAIN TICKETS NOW ON SALE!!!!

#1105 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Meh... just looks like molding clay with some toothpicks stuck in it... nothing to see here people, move along, move along.

And yet...

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!!!

#1106 6 years ago

I have stayed away from the mod world since I bought the witch due to my ability to spend WAY too much money. I came to this thread thinking "Oh, it can't hurt to check in and see what's up. I've already bought this mod...".

Now there is going to be a MONKEY??!?!?! The money is already out of my wallet! Can't wait to sign up on the list!

#1107 6 years ago

Steve,
Good to see your trusty washing machine being put to its best use again!
Count me in.

#1108 6 years ago

Being sworn to secrecy and friendship all I can say is We are all in for a Huge surprise. Didn't seem possible that Steve could do something more impressive than his Red Witch masterpiece but Trust me he Has! It will be Way Worth the wait and know he is working his fingers off to make sure it is sheer perfection before release. Just Wow is all I would call this and stay tuned for his unveil. Awesome guy, and incredible talent.!

#1109 6 years ago

OK, if Steve minds I will remove this but as a means to be his court jester and entertain his fans while they wait for his next feat of Awesomeness I thought I would introduce our newest appointment to the completion of OZ castle. You'll need to See that Monkey right?!!

There are no bugles in a castle! lol The Mod Couple is proud to introduce our newest mod upgrade for one of our Favorite games Wizard of OZ! While there are Many really Awesome castle wall upgrades available it always bothered us seeing that odd megaphone bugle lamp in the castle? So this is our spin to rid the castles of OZ of bugles and introduce our custom WOZ Castle Lantern Spot Lamp Mod! Fully plug and play and designed to work with All WOZ models! Each lamp is hand painted for a more authentic witchy castle look! Player viewable sides have red lenses and true flame image for a premium accent look. As function is just as important, the front is still open and offers the same spot light brightness as originally designed! (Can't have a monkey sneak out on you!) Kit includes fully assembled lamp assembly with plug and play harness and both a screw mount flange and provided removable adhesive mount. Also includes full color step by step instructions for simple installation. Bulb is not included as you already have the correct one in your Bugle! Plus you have the option to change spot colors for that purple Paisley Park look.?! As always we offer and sell our products when they are Done! They are now in Stock and available to ship next day. PM for purchase and any questions! WOZ Castle Lantern Spot lamp kits are $39 plus 6.95 US shipping. Thank you as Always for your interest in our product creations!!

The Mod Couple!

IMG_0762 (resized).jpgIMG_0762 (resized).jpg

IMG_0755 (resized).jpgIMG_0755 (resized).jpg

IMG_0803 (resized).jpgIMG_0803 (resized).jpg

IMG_0804 (resized).jpgIMG_0804 (resized).jpg

IMG_0766 (resized).jpgIMG_0766 (resized).jpg

#1110 6 years ago

No problem at all.

The Mod Couple are actually helping me out with some things for the monkey that I can't make in my tiny little garage.

And yes, the trusty little washing machine is quite the mess these days.

1 week later
#1111 6 years ago

As I know #Gouveia is getting close on his AMAZING new release we decided to improve the castle doors for what he has in store Behind them!!!! So Cool. The Mod Couple is please to announce our next WOZ castle home improvement Mod! The WOZ Custom authentic replacement door set!!! After completing our Castle lantern Mod we noticed quickly when lit how sad the castle doors now looked. You can't keep Dorothy captive with a door made of Stickers!! Plus Any thief can take out a screw and release her, duh! So we decided to finish the look of of this wonderful castle with some authentic wood grain 3D high impact doors. All Three! The door set was fine tuned to ensure play was not effected for aesthetics. Each door set is Hand painted and grained for a unique and Custom look fitting of the witches castle! The old door screw hardware is Hidden for a cleaner look! Also note, the Right monkey door has added length screws for a soon to be released #Gouveia (maker of the awesome red smoke witch mod) next release which will work perfectly with our door design! Castle Door set includes full color instructions, set of (3) doors, and all mounting hardware. Order a set and finish the room off right! Custom door set begins shipping Monday and we are accepting orders now. Kit is $42 plus $7.25 US shipping. Send a PM for inquiry or purchase at this time. Save Dorothy from Ugly sticker doors!!!

IMG_0888 (resized).jpgIMG_0888 (resized).jpg

IMG_0905 (resized).jpgIMG_0905 (resized).jpg

IMG_0908 (resized).jpgIMG_0908 (resized).jpg

#1112 6 years ago

I’ve been on hiatus for a while building my gameroom , all my moolah has gone in to it, so now I can afford a witch mod... am I correct in seeing all the witches are gone?

If not I’d like one please if possible, or maybe someone who no longer wants theirs??

#1113 6 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

I’ve been on hiatus for a while building my gameroom , all my moolah has gone in to it, so now I can afford a witch mod... am I correct in seeing all the witches are gone?
If not I’d like one please if possible, or maybe someone who no longer wants theirs??

Steve has stopped making them as he is working on a new mod. He said he might make witches again but there is no guarantee. You'll have to post a wanted ad or hope that someone sells theirs.

#1114 6 years ago

Correctamundo. I’m not working on any witches right now because I just don’t have the time. I’ll probably make some in the future, so if you have the patience and your game isn’t going anywhere you’ll be able to get one. It’s just a really small operation (me), and I wanted to focus on the new mod because I love it and I wanted to get it out there.

Also...I just got married last week so pinside and modding are the least of my concerns! But I’m really close to getting the ball rolling again. I’ll also let everyone know what’s going on on this thread, so just make it a favorite and keep checking back.
And yes. Obviously if you bought my witch mod you’ll get priority if you’d like the new one. I’m not a jerk. Hahaha.

Steve

#1115 6 years ago

Congratulations!
Been married 42 years, we will never hear from, or see you again!!! LOL
Really though, welcome to the club.
Steve

#1116 6 years ago

Congrats! You’re in for a great time!

Put me on the back order list, the Woz is bolted to the floor here.

Go ahead and put me on the list for the next mod as well, I’m sure it will be great!

#1117 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Correctamundo. I’m not working on any witches right now because I just don’t have the time. I’ll probably make some in the future, so if you have the patience and your game isn’t going anywhere you’ll be able to get one. It’s just a really small operation (me), and I wanted to focus on the new mod because I love it and I wanted to get it out there.
Also...I just got married last week so pinside and modding are the least of my concerns! But I’m really close to getting the ball rolling again. I’ll also let everyone know what’s going on on this thread, so just make it a favorite and keep checking back.
And yes. Obviously if you bought my witch mod you’ll get priority if you’d like the new one. I’m not a jerk. Hahaha.
Steve

Congrats!!!

#1118 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Also...I just got married last week ...

Congrats! Best wishes for a long marriage!

#1119 6 years ago

All the best to you !!!

#1120 6 years ago

Marriage the ultimate life mod...

#1121 6 years ago
Quoted from skyknight320:

Congratulations!
Been married 42 years, we will never hear from, or see you again!!! LOL
Really though, welcome to the club.
Steve

We'll either never hear from him again.....OR........he'll be on here now more than ever!!!

Seriously though......CONGRATS!!

#1122 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Steve

Yes! I'm on the list for the new mod!

Can I go ahead and pay now? Seriously.

#1123 6 years ago

Congrats Steve happy days

#1124 6 years ago

Congrats Steve and all the best for you and your Wife

Im in for the next mod, please put me on your List, I have also your awesome Witch Mod.

Best Regards
Thomas

#1125 6 years ago

Thanks everyone!

#1126 6 years ago

I'd like to be added to the list for the new mod too!

#1127 6 years ago

Hey Steve welcome to the marriage club! Add me to list if there is one. Your Witch mod is amazing.

#1128 6 years ago

Me too please

#1129 6 years ago

Please add me to new list. I have the hot smokin' witch.

#1130 6 years ago

Add me to the list as well!

And yeah...congrats on the marriage!

#1131 6 years ago

Steve...Congratulations! Welcome to the club! Looking forward to your next mod to purchase. Be Well!

#1132 6 years ago

Congratulations Steve!
Now your Mod company has two employees!!!

I look forward to your next creation....my witch is lonely.

#1133 6 years ago

Congrats for you and awesome work man!
Please get me on that list. A WOZ is on the horizon
for me.

#1134 6 years ago

well you can put me on the list for this and the last one as i have been trying to find the last one - thanks ed

#1135 6 years ago

Steve said wait until announcement for the list, but I don’t want to slide too far down it when he makes one so add me too!

#1136 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Steve said wait until announcement for the list, but I don’t want to slide too far down it when he makes one so add me too!

Ditto

#1137 6 years ago

I don’t think there is an official list for the new mod yet. He just said if you bought a witch you would get first dibs.

IF there IS a list, put me down!

#1138 6 years ago

Congrats Steve on tieing the Knot!
Why wasn't pinside invited to reception?

IM pretty sure i put myself on imaginary list on page 20 for next mod.

#1139 6 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Yup.... but just in case... I’m in.

#1140 6 years ago
Quoted from Grateful_Pin:

Congratulations Steve!
Now your Mod company has two employees!!!

It always did! The witch wouldn’t have happened without her. She’s been working behind the scenes the entire time.

#1141 6 years ago

I bet those Witches paid for the honeymoon! Or better!

#1142 6 years ago

Put me on the list...even if there isn't a list.

#1143 6 years ago

When you make a list add me to that list.

#1144 6 years ago

Me list too. Fake list. Whatever. List

#1145 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Nope. No list. I’m not ready for that yet, so I’m not gonna take names. Plus you guys haven’t even seen it yet!!!
...but is does look rad.

Well, this was 45 days ago... so if you’ve changed your mind and started a list, add me as well (I mean nobody wants to be left out, right?)

#1146 6 years ago

Add me to the list also please u legend

#1147 6 years ago

Guys, hes still on his Honeymoon.
Lets let him enjoy life for a couple weeks so he can start a list.

#1148 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Guys, hes still on his Honeymoon.
Lets let him enjoy life for a couple weeks so he can start a list.

Yeah, man! You tell ‘em, Eric!

2 weeks later
#1149 5 years ago

Honeymoon must be over... right?

#1150 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thanks everyone!

Congrats form Casey and me!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.