(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,606 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,606 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 133.
#951 6 years ago

Can I be first on the list for the next thing you make? Preorder sight unseen is the way of Pinside...

Seriously though, put me on the list of your next mod!

#952 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Can I be first on the list for the next thing you make? Preorder sight unseen is the way of Pinside...

You are 2nd after me

#953 6 years ago

I guess it is futile to resist this any longer.

Please, put me on the list before it is too late!

Thanks!

-PC

#954 6 years ago

I don't see my name on the list.

#955 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

guys - after having this mod now for a week or so, it grows on me more and more where it's gone from a nice to have to def highly recommended. It really does look nice. If this is the last run, jump on this.

No way this is the last run !
Steve needs to live like a monk in a cave and devote his life to making these wonderful creations

#956 6 years ago

Steve - a couple days ago I asked on. Please add me. Appreciate the efforts and craftsmanship. Happy I squeezed in just in time.

#957 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Quoted from FalconPunch:

You are 2nd after me

Actually, Americans are first. People from Jersey are before them, and people from North Jersey are in front of them. So I'm first.

But really, I'm thinking about placing an order for 5 more, then selling them in a year or so with a hundred dollar markup.

#958 6 years ago

Steve- A year already? Wow, time flies, i know I got on one of the first runs.
Looking forward to next mod. Im in!

#959 6 years ago

I'm in for the second mod. And also bumping this thread for anyone who hasn't gotten in yet. Don't be dumb, order one.

#960 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hello everyone!
Well, it looks like I am coming up on a year since I started this thing. That's pretty crazy. I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who bought the mod and had such nice things to say about it. I certainly didn't imagine it would be so successful when I started making it. That being said, I'm tired of making it. Hahaha. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to make anything else...and I want to make other things! I think a year has been enough time for people to get one if they wanted it.
So this is going to be the last run. I'm not saying that I'll never make it again, but if I do it won't be for a long while. If you message me before tonight, I'll put you on the list below. But after that, I won't be adding anyone else.
Steve

If you do reconsider and are willing to add a few more people to the list I would greatly appreciate it if you could add me. Thank you.

#961 6 years ago

@gouveia... Its a little sad seeing the red smoke witch ride off into the sunset (or melt into the floor as it may be). Thank you for a great run. Looking forward to what you create next.

#962 6 years ago

I'm already trying to wrap my brain around what Steve could do next.

The one thought that comes to mind immediately would be an upgrade on the flying monkey. But I'm not sure how much space there is to work with.

Anyone else have any ideas?

#963 6 years ago

Obviously, I missed a few people. Sorry about that. Sometimes I see this on my phone and I forget to add you guys when I get home.
Here's the revised list (9/20):

MSH1908
Slingshot
VidiotGT
Armouredhobbit
Donz1126
luckymoey
Metalthrashinmad
ronaldvg
drewski28
macci
flipout
rai
AFM95
FlippyD
rviguet
SMSmith
twindad
jrockne
msj222
RobertWinter
ShinyNick
PinballCharlie
finman2000
Pinzap
apinballwiz
DG_Amuse

#964 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hello everyone!
Well, it looks like I am coming up on a year since I started this thing. That's pretty crazy. I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who bought the mod and had such nice things to say about it. I certainly didn't imagine it would be so successful when I started making it. That being said, I'm tired of making it. Hahaha. There aren't enough hours in the day for me to make anything else...and I want to make other things! I think a year has been enough time for people to get one if they wanted it.
So this is going to be the last run. I'm not saying that I'll never make it again, but if I do it won't be for a long while. If you message me before tonight, I'll put you on the list below. But after that, I won't be adding anyone else.
So here's the last group of people that I have on the list:
MSH1908
Slingshot
VidiotGT
Armouredhobbit
Donz1126
luckymoey
Metalthrashinmad
ronaldvg
macci
flipout
rai
AFM95
FlippyD
rviguet
SMSmith
msj222
RobertWinter
ShinyNick
Once again, if I missed anyone please let me know.
Thanks!
Steve

Drewski28 please!!!!

#965 6 years ago

Thank you, sir!

#966 6 years ago

I just found this thread and am hoping I'm just in time to squeeze onto the list. Thanks!

#967 6 years ago

OP should make a few dozen more, to have on hand because there will be people wanting this.

#968 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

OP should make a few dozen more, to have on hand because there will be people wanting this.

Those last few should cost like $400

1 week later
#969 6 years ago

People want what they can't have.
As soon as you say sold out you will get 20 more people lining up.

#970 6 years ago

Can I get on the list? Just got my WOZ! Thanks!

#971 6 years ago

Any timeframe?

#972 6 years ago

Not much to update right now. I'm pretty busy at work, but when I can I've been cleaning up the original clay models to make more molds. More plastic arrived Friday, so I'll start the process again soon. I've got about 30 to make, so it's gonna be another big batch.

#973 6 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Can I get on the list? Just got my WOZ! Thanks!

I haven't started making them yet, so yes you can.

That goes for everyone. You can still get on the list. But when I finish making the batch, the list will be officially closed. It'll take too much time to go back and just make a few.

#974 6 years ago

Add me to the list, have a buddy who has a WOZ and isn't on here so picking one up for him!!!

#975 6 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

Add me to the list, have a buddy who has a WOZ and isn't on here so picking one up for him!!!

Will do.

#976 6 years ago

Just curious if you're gonna release a new mod for 2018? 3D Monkey? Something for a different game?

I'm just getting hyped for whatever it might be

#977 6 years ago

Add me to the list. I'm taking a page from brmorr's playbook and getting one for a friend.

#978 6 years ago

Please put me on the list too!

#979 6 years ago

I see how this works. If we want to purchase a second one and sell it for three or four times the original cost, just say we're picking it up for a friend!

I say you limit these to one per account. I hate scalpers.

#980 6 years ago

Agreed with above. But let Steve make that decision. I also like the idea of this being limited to the couple hundred made.

#981 6 years ago

Be sure to let us know when and how payment should be made. Thanks!

#982 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

I see how this works. If we want to purchase a second one and sell it for three or four times the original cost, just say we're picking it up for a friend!

You know, I never really thought about this but you make a good point. Everyone's been pretty cool about buying them. I've done a couple for a few people, and more than that for a few people overseas to lower the shipping costs, but I've never really considered other people making money off of them. I'd like to assume the best in people (especially on a day of terrible news), so I'll let it go.

But I'll also take this opportunity to say THE LIST IS CLOSED. Because seriously, if you haven't contacted me by now...

#983 6 years ago

Here's the list:

MSH1908
Slingshot
VidiotGT
Armouredhobbit
Kopeters
Donz1126
luckymoey
Metalthrashinmad
ronaldvg
drewski28
macci
flipout
rai
AFM95
FlippyD
rviguet
SMSmith
twindad
jrockne
msj222
RobertWinter
ShinyNick
PinballCharlie
finman2000
Pinzap
apinballwiz
DG_Amuse
Pball
Kopeters
knightgdg
Sammy31
DavidWatters
sbmania
brmorr
fnosm
BOB-G
TheArrrrrcade

#984 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Pretty ballsy to think everyone asking for one of these for a friend is going to jack up the price and scalp it. I was actually talking to my buddy on Sunday and he mentioned he had WOZ and I told him this was the #1 thing you should do to it. He checked it out on youtube and was sold...

He isn't on pinside, but has a pretty big collection.

#985 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But really, I'm thinking about placing an order for 5 more, then selling them in a year or so with a hundred dollar markup.

Quoted from brmorr:

Pretty ballsy to think everyone asking for one of these for a friend is going to jack up the price and scalp it.

Just to be clear, I was completely joking when I said this (above). You'd have to be a real dick to do that. I'm just a lowly douchebag.

#986 6 years ago

Well congratulations to all who got in. Finding great gems like this is part of why I joined Pinside.

I agree though that there has now been plenty of time for all interested in a major witch upgrade to get in on it. Have fun with your next endeavor gouveia I’m sure with your care and craftsmanship it will be as (if not more) successful as this one has been.

#987 6 years ago

Argh... the dreaded closed list. If I can be added to the list, please add me. Thx, Stefan. (And it would entail shipping to Germany).

#988 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Well congratulations to all who got in. Finding great gems like this is part of why I joined Pinside.
I agree though that there has now been plenty of time for all interested in a major witch upgrade to get in on it. Have fun with your next endeavor gouveia I’m sure with your care and craftsmanship it will be as (if not more) successful as this one has been.

Keep in mind, there are new people joining pinside every day, new people getting games and games being produced today don’t have this mod. Shame production can’t continue, but I understand the work involved and wanting to move on. Those of us who have this mod are very lucky.

#989 6 years ago

I like highly coveted, limited edition pinball mods signed by the creator. Glad I bought one!!!

#990 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Keep in mind, there are new people joining pinside every day, new people getting games and games being produced today don’t have this mod. Shame production can’t continue, but I understand the work involved and wanting to move on. Those of us who have this mod are very lucky.

Yes, and it’s unfortunate that there will be some folks who want one who won’t be able to get one but that’s just the reality of things when your talking about something hand made like this. Its the difference between a mass produced poster and a fine art print.

#991 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Its the difference between a mass produced poster and a fine art print.

Some people are ok with cheap lithographs from Spencer’s, but for me, it’s gonna be screenprinted or, in a few cases, a limited edition signed & numbered giclée.

#992 6 years ago

Maybe you can work something out with Lermods......

#993 6 years ago

My six month old daughter is paying for half of my Red Smoke Witch Mod for my birthday!

20171006_214428.jpg20171006_214428.jpg

#994 6 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

My six month old daughter is paying for half of my Red Smoke Witch Mod for my birthday!

Dude...I've taught some precocious children, but your daughter's grammar, spelling, and handwriting are AWESOME for six months old!!!

#995 6 years ago

in if it's not too late please?

1 week later
#996 6 years ago

Hey everyone!! Just checking in to let you know that I've been pretty busy with work, but I'm back in the garage again.

newbatch1015 (resized).jpegnewbatch1015 (resized).jpeg

#997 6 years ago

Just picked up a WOZ. Any chance I could be on the list for this awesome mod?

#998 6 years ago

So safe to assume these are no longer available? Thanks

#999 6 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

But I'll also take this opportunity to say THE LIST IS CLOSED. Because seriously, if you haven't contacted me by now...

Afraid so

#1000 6 years ago

But make sure to be on the lookout for whatever he’s cooking up next. I can only imagine it will be epic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,606 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.