(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,597 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 132.
#6251 1 year ago

Feel better!

3 weeks later
#6252 11 months ago

Back at it, everyone. Yes it's been an ETERNITY!!! But I've got about twenty ready to go soon.

Thank you!
Steve

#6253 11 months ago

Bonjour Gouveia, vendez-vous toujours votre WOZ Mod (singe, boule de cristal et sorcière) ?
Thx

#6254 11 months ago

Hello Gouveia do you still sell your WOZ mod (monkey, crystal ball and witch) ?
Thx

#6255 11 months ago

Bonjour Hibou!!

Unfortunately I don't have any of those mods at the moment to sell. I can really only work on one project at a time, and I'm pretty busy with the Sarcophagus.

That being said, a lot of people have been asking me about making more of the WOZ mods, so if I can find the time and energy to do that I'll make some more in the near future. Just watch the thread and I'll let you know when/if that happens.

Thanks! Glad you like them.

Steve

#6256 11 months ago

Hi Steve, Thanks for your answer.
Hope you will have time for those mod especially the monkey which seems awesome.
I will follow this post carefully. Thanks for your nice job.
Have a good day
Vincent

#6257 11 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Back at it, everyone. Yes it's been an ETERNITY!!! But I've got about twenty ready to go soon.
Thank you!
Steve

Can’t wait

1 week later
#6258 11 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Thank you!
Steve

I know you're working through a backlog and not taking further names for now and probably don't want to be painting gus' forever... But have you considered offering a "DIY Gus" to get more out there and satisfy demand? Just offer raw casts of your amazing sculpts and let people paint it and wire it up? Totally understand if you want full control of how your mod looks though!

#6259 11 months ago

Yeah, unfortunately that's not gonna happen. The wiring and paint job are just as important as everything else, so I won't sell them until they're finished. Thanks for the compliment, though!

#6260 11 months ago

We have officially crossed the #100 threshold!

IMG_5260 (resized).JPGIMG_5260 (resized).JPG
#6261 11 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Yeah, unfortunately that's not gonna happen. The wiring and paint job are just as important as everything else, so I won't sell them until they're finished. Thanks for the compliment, though!

I understand man. I just hope you decide to keep making em! Congrats on #100. You know what's cooler than 100 Gus? $100k!

#6262 11 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

[quoted image]

So close now... this is the final mod I am waiting for (the cherry on top so to speak). Can't wait!

#6263 11 months ago

How much are these?

#6264 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I understand man. I just hope you decide to keep making em! Congrats on #100. You know what's cooler than 100 Gus? $100k!

I dunno, man. I was only gonna make 40!

#6265 11 months ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How much are these?

$550

#6266 11 months ago
Quoted from Aquapin:

So close now... this is the final mod I am waiting for (the cherry on top so to speak). Can't wait!

Awesome! Sorry about the wait. It’s just been really hard finding the time these days. But my schedule will open up soon for other things.

#6267 11 months ago

Man I really hope there's another run on the premium versions. I'm finishing up my "Powerslave" version of IMDN and this will be the only thing missing (therefore it will never truly be finished without one).

#6268 11 months ago

I’ll honestly do my best. But it really is a full-time job building these guys from scratch when I’m busy doing other things.

#6269 11 months ago

That being said, it’s been over a year since I started these and people drop off the list for whatever reason. Totally cool with that. I’ll just move on to the next person until they’re gone. So hang in there ‘cause you never know.

#6270 11 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

[quoted image]

I spy number 100!!

#6271 11 months ago

You do! You do!!

#6272 10 months ago

My shipping department (Tricia) has been hard at work while I've been busy. The box is a little more boring now, because we lost a Gus somewhere in Australia last time and I don't want that to happen again. So they will now be traveling incognito.

And these sarcophaguys are seriously going all over the world like they're on a Maiden tour! France, Germany, Canada, Poland even! Awesome.

IMG_5283 (resized).jpgIMG_5283 (resized).jpg
#6273 10 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

The box is a little more boring now, because we lost a Gus somewhere in Australia last time and I don't want that to happen again.

It's always one bad apple that has to ruin it for everybody.

#6274 10 months ago

Yeah. It was a bummer. But what’re you gonna do? It’s never happened before, so I guess it what bound to happen eventually. Luckily I had one left, and he made it over there successfully.

#6275 10 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

That being said, it’s been over a year since I started these and people drop off the list for whatever reason. Totally cool with that. I’ll just move on to the next person until they’re gone. So hang in there ‘cause you never know.

If there's a list for a premium I would love to be added even if 2 or 3 year wait.

#6276 10 months ago

Oh man. That's quite the commitment. I'll try to make more sooner than that.

#6277 10 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Oh man. That's quite the commitment. I'll try to make more sooner than that.

That’s what I want to hear!

#6278 10 months ago

Gus has found his way to The Last Frontier!

Wow! I am speechless. I'm without speech.

Pretty nice that it took only about 5 minutes to install based on Steve G. and his better half's excellent installation video!

IMG_7074 (resized).jpgIMG_7074 (resized).jpg

#6279 10 months ago

If you make more of these Gus, please pur me down for a premium. That is amazing work

#6280 10 months ago

There's a sarcophaguy in Alaska now! Fantastic!

Thanks so much for the nice picture and post, Eric. I'll let the better half know she did well.

#6281 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Gus has found his way to The Last Frontier!
Wow! I am speechless. I'm without speech.
Pretty nice that it took only about 5 minutes to install based on Steve G. and his better half's excellent installation video!
[quoted image]

Damn it looks so good with the custom backboard - pleeeeease make more premiums (and if i haven't mentioned before, add me to the list if you do)!

#6282 10 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Damn it looks so good with the custom backboard - pleeeeease make more premiums (and if i haven't mentioned before, add me to the list if you do)!

I totally agree ... it's as though Lior and Gouveia worked together on the backboard and Gus. They didn't that I know of - but it's like two amazing musicians rocking out together on stage. We all get to benefit and enjoy the result!

#6283 10 months ago

We did not. But I appreciate the musician analogy.

#6284 10 months ago

Hi Gouveia. Once an order is made how long does it typically take to ship? Is there tracking? Thanks.

#6285 10 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

My shipping department (Tricia) has been hard at work while I've been busy. The box is a little more boring now, because we lost a Gus somewhere in Australia last time and I don't want that to happen again. So they will now be traveling incognito.
And these sarcophaguys are seriously going all over the world like they're on a Maiden tour! France, Germany, Canada, Poland even! Awesome.
[quoted image]

See what happens down under? People are now going think they are receiving a box of steaks!

#6286 10 months ago
Quoted from foxyshilo:

Hi Gouveia. Once an order is made how long does it typically take to ship? Is there tracking? Thanks.

I sent you a PM, foxy. Should be there very soon.

If there's anyone else who didn't get tracking info, just PM me and I'll get it out to you.

Quoted from FalconDriver:

See what happens down under? People are now going think they are receiving a box of steaks!

I know!! So boring.

#6287 10 months ago

One of the best mods made for IMDN. I can't imagine this pin not having one once I installed it in my pin.

Top notch quality and even better customer service. Gouveia is one of the modders who gets on Pinside and updates his progress on the mods with his customers and is very trustworthy. Highly recommended.

#6288 10 months ago

Well aren't you the coolest?! Thanks a lot for the nice post.

I put a ton of work into designing this one, so I'm really glad you like it.

2 weeks later
#6289 10 months ago

Hey there everyone!

So all the sarcophaguys are gone. Long, long gone.

But...I need to make some more to finish the list. So if you're still waiting for one hang in there, because I've got to start up from scratch again. Good news is I just finished some new molds and pretty much have what I need to begin the operation. Bad news is I don't have the time to focus 100% on them yet. Not yet, anyway. But I'll have that in a couple of weeks, so the wait won't be much longer.

Thanks for your patience!
Steve

Steve and Gus (resized).jpgSteve and Gus (resized).jpg

#6290 10 months ago

Ohhhh Shiiiiit! The wait is over! Thank you so much!

IMG_6211 (resized).jpegIMG_6211 (resized).jpeg
#6291 10 months ago

Awesome!!! Thank YOU so much!

3 weeks later
#6292 9 months ago

To those of you waiting for a sarcophaguy, I’m officially back at it and ready to make a magnificent mess in the garage again.

So stay tuned…
Steve

IMG_5551 (resized).jpegIMG_5551 (resized).jpeg
#6293 9 months ago

Are you taking any more orders for premiums?

#6294 9 months ago

Not at this time, unfortunately. I need to make around twenty more, and I don't want to add to that number right now. But people can drop or sell their game or whatever, so if you'd like I can add your name to the waiting list. Just let me know.

#6295 9 months ago

Gouveia. Could you please add me to the waiting list (pro) in the event that someone drops off? Thanks Mike

#6296 9 months ago

Wait so there's no list for past 20 but there's a list for the 20th slot??

Does that list go away after those 20 are fulfilled and you start a new list in the event of a future run??

#6297 9 months ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Not at this time, unfortunately. I need to make around twenty more, and I don't want to add to that number right now. But people can drop or sell their game or whatever, so if you'd like I can add your name to the waiting list. Just let me know.

Yep, put me on the waiting list please!

#6298 9 months ago
Quoted from Mjesposi:

Gouveia. Could you please add me to the waiting list (pro) in the event that someone drops off? Thanks Mike

Hey Mike,
I don’t have anymore Pro versions right now. These are all for the Pre/LE. Sorry about that.

#6299 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Wait so there's no list for past 20 but there's a list for the 20th slot??
Does that list go away after those 20 are fulfilled and you start a new list in the event of a future run??

There's always been a list. It just started a long, long time ago and I need to finish it so I can work on something else.

#6300 9 months ago

Please put me on the waitlist for a Premium. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 175.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 55.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/126 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.