(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 133.
#5601 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

(Note to self: See where the mummy fits on a Rush LE...)

changed my mind, mine is going on my WoZ machine right above the center stand-up target!

#5602 2 years ago

Add me to the list!

#5603 2 years ago

Add me to the list! Now I have to go find a game!

#5604 2 years ago

Doubt there is a list yet, but if there is please put me on it

#5605 2 years ago

Put me on that list too!

#5606 2 years ago
Quoted from Jecco74:

If we are making a list... Please put me in. This is going to look great on my IM.

This is going to look great on the Pinside Market. Who needs crypto mining or NFTs when we’ve got Gouveiabucks?

I don’t have Maiden and don’t have plans on getting it, so I’ll abstain from ordering one for those that do. I can only imagine it will be the next must have mod. May the monkey odds be forever in your favor for those that want it. I hope the flippers stay out of the way.

Looks great Steve and Tricia.

#5607 2 years ago

I'm not much of a mod guy but that looks pretty damn cool; would like to get one.

#5608 2 years ago

Will there be a version for the Pro?

#5609 2 years ago

For those of ya that are new to buying a mod from Steve, there’s no list at this time! Stay tuned as Steve will post here when (date and time) the order list will start.

Stay tuned!

#5610 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

For those of ya that are new to buying a mod from Steve, there’s no list at this time! Stay tuned as Steve will post here when (date and time) the order list will start.
Stay tuned!

This sucker is floating above the U ,and what is this thing behind it? Lmao ,just messing around. I was already wrong with thinking it was for Revive .I have my thoughts but will just patiently await Steve’s full reveal mainly because I can’t help being such a patient guy

B00DD003-C51F-4B0A-BF7A-D040A6F762DC (resized).pngB00DD003-C51F-4B0A-BF7A-D040A6F762DC (resized).pngF3CA7799-F140-45AB-89FF-E1087A81FA65 (resized).pngF3CA7799-F140-45AB-89FF-E1087A81FA65 (resized).pngFEE3A536-C0FB-419E-B873-B9DFDFD74E2E (resized).jpegFEE3A536-C0FB-419E-B873-B9DFDFD74E2E (resized).jpeg
#5611 2 years ago

Now I can’t sleep !! There’s 2 casts !! I have no idea what this means but it’s going to be a long couple days .The detail on Gus is just perfect .It looks aged .Grand Slam as is.The more I lookey the more I likey

B7E9A116-EC9A-4028-A76C-7CB50D974983 (resized).pngB7E9A116-EC9A-4028-A76C-7CB50D974983 (resized).png
#5612 2 years ago

I don't even have a Maiden right now and I want this. I'll probably buy one "just in case." Would only be the 3rd Maiden for me...

#5613 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Stay tuned!

FOMO on the list has struck.

Never fails. One post and a mad rush to be included ensues!

#5614 2 years ago

That's a beautiful thing Steve. Please put me down as a definite.

#5615 2 years ago

How does it handle ball strikes?

Couple of mods like this for Godzilla that don’t survive a ball strike!

#5616 2 years ago

Put me Down for one also, for my LE........

#5617 2 years ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

How does it handle ball strikes?
Couple of mods like this for Godzilla that don’t survive a ball strike!

Steve re-designed the witch in Woz including removing her coffin, so I'm sure he has this covered.

#5618 2 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

FOMO on the list has struck.
Never fails. One post and a mad rush to be included ensues!

Exactly! I put the post up as I know Steve is out of town and figured people that haven't dealt with him wouldn't fall to the list the "regulars" always start on his threads.

BTW first ten people on the list get free Iron Maiden Beer included!
1. beelzeboob (aka Steve's Pinside wife)
2. meSz

#5619 2 years ago

2. meSz
3. theWool

#5620 2 years ago
Quoted from thewool:

2. meSz
3. theWool

Just a minor correction on this: Steve has an absolutely gorgeous real wife. I'm just his Pinside bitch.

#5621 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm just his Pinside bitch.

I was being polite!

#5622 2 years ago

4. FireWolf lol.

#5623 2 years ago

5) kkoss24 well…..because I love beer

#5624 2 years ago

Add me to the list please!

#5625 2 years ago

If there WAS a list, I'd want to be on it.

Just sayin'.

Looks great!

#5626 2 years ago

Please add me:
8. wackenhut

#5627 2 years ago

Add me to the list if Im not already on it!
9. Pinbalt

#5628 2 years ago

Add me to the list as well!

#5629 2 years ago

I'm in please.

#5630 2 years ago

Great work, Steve! I don’t own the game and I’m not a flipper, so I’ll just watch from the sidelines on this one. I have to say that I smile every time I turn on WOZ and see your beautiful monkey and witch. They really do make a great game better.

#5631 2 years ago

beelzeboob I would like to be added to the list too please.Thanks

#5632 2 years ago

Add me to this list that may or may not exist.
..and to boobs too please.
Thanks!

#5633 2 years ago

Add me to the the list (if it exists) too! Thanks.

#5634 2 years ago

Hey! I know a list we can start that's actually real! Here's a list of people who don't have Iron Maiden and for whom this mod would be useless. (See also: People who will be buying one anyway to flip it as soon as the real list is full.)

1. Boob.

#5635 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey! I know a list we can start that's actually real! Here's a list of people who don't have Iron Maiden and for whom this mod would be useless. (See also: People who will be buying one anyway to flip it as soon as the real list is full.)
1. Boob.

1. 27dnast

999. Boob

#5636 2 years ago
Quoted from teegee70:

Hello Pinsiders!
While Steve is out buying me a last-minute obligatory gift on this day of love, he asked me to post this photo for him.
I would like to introduce you to my good friend Gus. He's awesome, trust me. Steve will be back this week to tell you all about him, I promise.
Now please get off Pinside and spend the day with someone you love.
Happy Valentine's Day and you're welcome!!
Love,
Tricia (the other gouveia)
[quoted image]

Makes me want to buy the pinball machine to put around the mod!

So nice to see you on here Tricia! All my best to you and Steve.

#5637 2 years ago

I'm in - add me please!

#5638 2 years ago

I was waiting for a list but FOMO is killing me. Add me for one please.

#5639 2 years ago

Don't want to be left out... add me please!

#5640 2 years ago

I'm going to make a list of the people asking Steve to add them to the list when there isn't actually a list. You guys DO realize that, don't you?

Because it doesn't seem like it.

Steve will make an announcement--likely many times--when he's going to open an official list. Just keep monitoring this thread daily and you'll see it. I promise.

#5641 2 years ago

Poor guy is probably still out trying to buy a valentines gift for his wife and everyone’s already made a list for him….lol. I’ll wait till it’s official.

#5642 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm going to make a list of the people asking Steve to add them to the list when there isn't actually a list. You guys DO realize that, don't you?

I'm going to make a list of people making a list of people asking Steve to add them to the list when there isn't actually a list.

1. Beelzeboob

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Makes me want to buy the pinball machine to put around the mod!

About 2 years ago, I had a WOZ with Steve's witch in it. I glanced away from the witch for a split second, and in the crystal ball, I saw a premonition of this Iron Maiden mod. I sold my WOZ and bought an IMDN.

#5644 2 years ago

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all your nice comments! I'm really glad you like it. And as much as it pains me to say it, Boob is correct. There's no actual list yet, so don't worry about that. I'll give you plenty of notice before I open the OFFICIAL list.

In the meantime, check out my friends Josh and official Gus tester Scott at LoserKid Pinball as I talk ad nauseam about the mod.

Enjoy!
Steve

https://soundcloud.com/loserkidpinballpodcast/ep-79-meet-gus-with-steve-gouveia
LoserKid-Gustavo (resized).jpgLoserKid-Gustavo (resized).jpg

#5645 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Because it doesn't seem like it.
Steve will make an announcement--likely many times--when he's going to open an official list. Just keep monitoring this thread daily and you'll see it. I promise.

This is all fake news that Boob uses to manipulate his way to the top. Everyone knows that Steve watches the list, here, then plays favorites on the other list, thus creating a master list that he operates with.

#5646 2 years ago

LIST ??

I’m just here for the Iron Maiden beer.

Btw that mod looks freakin phenomenal

#5647 2 years ago

I came for the list, I stayed for the popcorn. Please add me to secret, non-existent list and also the unpublished blank Master List.

Did this mod every get tested on Maiden pro? Send me one and I’ll help you fit it in.

#5648 2 years ago

Absolutely amazed at the level of detail on this mod compared to the life sized sarcophagi used on stage

https://twitter.com/IronMaiden/status/1360345796093358082?s=20&t=aPQGX42aNEeUpsGz2NiQMg

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 2.05.58 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2022-02-17 at 2.05.58 PM (resized).png
#5649 2 years ago

Thank you! I know that photo very, VERY well.

#5650 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Did this mod every get tested on Maiden pro? Send me one and I’ll help you fit it in.

We actually talk about that on the podcast.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 5.00
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.