(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,602 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 133.
#5501 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The thing is that Steve's mods are so good that you've kinda gotta buy whatever game he's making one for.

Boob, you and I both know that you can't brown-nose your way to the top of his list!

#5502 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Boob, you and I both know that you can't brown-nose your way to the top of his list!

But seriously...I might not even own the game he's designing for. And I'm not a flipper either. So I may have to leave it for someone else.

#5503 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

N here I thought you might’ve gotten your RUSH machine in!

Yeah. That might be a bit of a distraction. Hahaha.

#5504 2 years ago

Hmmmm….I thought I heard some rumbling .

99043F81-456E-4DFE-9D4E-CBB4ABE3792B (resized).jpeg99043F81-456E-4DFE-9D4E-CBB4ABE3792B (resized).jpeg
#5505 2 years ago

That’s the rumbling sound of me casting parts.

#5506 2 years ago

Hey everyone,

So the reason I've kept my next mod a secret is that I honestly wasn't sure I could do it. That way if I failed none of you would know the difference!
But I am now confident that this one is moving forward. I've got a lot of parts cast, and the mechanics seem to be working really well. I absolutely love the way it's turned out and I can't wait to show you.

So here we go...it's for Iron Maiden. And it's coming soon.

Steve

COMING SOON (resized).jpgCOMING SOON (resized).jpg
#5507 2 years ago

Pro & premium?

#5508 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

it's for Iron Maiden. And it's coming soon.

Do I get a prize for calling the game? A gumball? Free upvote from Boob?

#5509 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Pro & premium?

Right now it’s just for the Premium/LE.

#5510 2 years ago

You get a free upvote from me.

#5511 2 years ago

Dont know what it is, but I know I will want a pro version....pls!

#5512 2 years ago

Damnit, I'm batting 0-2 here. Sold WoZ and IMDN. I suck! His mods are the best!

#5513 2 years ago

Awesome... I am in. Can't wait. Love my Iron maiden

#5514 2 years ago

how do we get on 'the list' for this?

#5515 2 years ago

Refer to post 5464 list started !!! It is a joyous day at our household !!!!!

D71404F3-1543-4D9D-B73A-35FAC5E85AB4 (resized).jpegD71404F3-1543-4D9D-B73A-35FAC5E85AB4 (resized).jpeg
#5516 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

how do we get on 'the list' for this?

I've still got a lot of work to do, so don't worry about lists yet. Just watch the thread, and I'll post more soon.

#5517 2 years ago

Must admit, I’m pretty excited. I love my Maiden!

#5518 2 years ago

So do I!

#5519 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Right now it’s just for the Premium/LE.

Bummer

#5520 2 years ago

Yeah. Sorry about that. It might be possible for me to alter it later, but right now it’s pretty specific to those models.

#5521 2 years ago

Intriguing. I hope it relates to the mystery orb which has been a real pain to get working even 70 percent of the time

But as an owner of all of Steve’s WOZ mods, I am ALL IN for this one, no matter what it is

#5522 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I've still got a lot of work to do, so don't worry about lists yet. Just watch the thread, and I'll post more soon.

Awe man. I came here to get on the list.

#5523 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey everyone,
So the reason I've kept my next mod a secret is that I honestly wasn't sure I could do it. That way if I failed none of you would know the difference!
But I am now confident that this one is moving forward. I've got a lot of parts cast, and the mechanics seem to be working really well. I absolutely love the way it's turned out and I can't wait to show you.
Steve
[quoted image]

What a tease...!

#5524 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Do I get a prize for calling the game? A gumball? Free upvote from Boob?

BAM! Ask and ye shall receive.

#5525 2 years ago

Well...I know he's going to do a mod for Rush next. He has to since he'll have the game and he's a fan of the band. I'm guessing a starman with a light-up bare ass. If so, I'm in. Hence, the new list:

Bare-assed Starman Mod

1. Boob
2. Boob (I'm flipping one on Pinside.)
3. Boob (Screw it. Too much cash left on the table. I'm flipping two.)
4. Boob (Getting one for a friend. Honest.)

#5526 2 years ago

just picked up a premium maiden, so im hoping.

#5527 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

BAM! Ask and ye shall receive.

You don’t even like Iron Maiden so get out of here.

Light-up bare ass?!? Hmm…

#5528 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You don’t like Iron Maiden so get out of here.
Light-up bare ass?!? Hmm…

$1000 for a Boob cast figure with his bare ass spinning in a star above the jackpot ramp

#5529 2 years ago

Best thread ever, I’m sooooo glad to be back ! Now to find some Kenny Rodgers chicken .

#5530 2 years ago

Interesting.....there are not many differences between IMDN pro/premium (I have a pro)....so if I had to guess....since the mod really only works for Premium/LE, that its a modded sarcophagus lock. I doubt its a modded orb, and...since the ramp is mechanical on premium and probably can't be changed easily, I would say a cool sarcophagus.

Lets see if this post ages well!

#5531 2 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Interesting.....there are not many differences between IMDN pro/premium (I have a pro)....so if I had to guess....since the mod really only works for Premium/LE, that its a modded sarcophagus lock. I doubt its a modded orb, and...since the ramp is mechanical on premium and probably can't be changed easily, I would say a cool sarcophagus.
Lets see if this post ages well!

I think it has yo do with the jump ramp bullseye shot. The sneak peak has hierglyphics and 2 red eyes. That aligns with the pharaoh surrounding the bullseye shot. If I am correct the premium vs pro differs in that the premium has layered if plastics on the back wall. I am getting vibes of that dancing Mummy used on the tour.

F79FE415-CE00-4833-A0F3-4E1815E2691E (resized).jpegF79FE415-CE00-4833-A0F3-4E1815E2691E (resized).jpeg
#5532 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:Hey everyone,
Steve
[quoted image]

Can’t wait!!!

#5533 2 years ago

Did someone say Iron Maiden ? I have a pro but following this thread

#5534 2 years ago

Huge fan of your mods Steve and I'm a Maiden owner, can't wait to see what you come up with!

#5535 2 years ago

I don’t know about the rest of you ,but I’ve been restless since the official announcement of this mod for our beloved IMDN .Last night I lay awake ,re reading the glorious posts while trying to channel my inner Pink Panther .While I was studying the pro and premium playfields side by side a glorious vision came to me .It all made sense .The clues had led me to one place on the premium/le playfield where the magic will happen .That place is ……………I’m not telling .I’m not spoiling all the fun .Strap it in the show is about to begin .

#5536 2 years ago

This ad was brought to you by…..Crown Royal Regal Apple .Go ahead and bite it !

329D40D0-4370-42A4-BCFC-59F69FB74548 (resized).jpeg329D40D0-4370-42A4-BCFC-59F69FB74548 (resized).jpeg
#5537 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I don’t know about the rest of you ,but I’ve been restless since the official announcement of this mod for our beloved IMDN .Last night I lay awake ,re reading the glorious posts while trying to channel my inner Pink Panther .While I was studying the pro and premium playfields side by side a glorious vision came to me .It all made sense .The clues had led me to one place on the premium/le playfield where the magic will happen .That place is ……………I’m not telling .I’m not spoiling all the fun .Strap it in the show is about to begin .

It’s pretty obvious. It’s a new topper!

#5538 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

It’s pretty obvious. It’s a new topper!

A topper will not make us “play better”.

#5539 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

This ad was brought to you by…..Crown Royal Regal Apple .Go ahead and bite it !
[quoted image]

You don't say.

#5540 2 years ago

Oh is it tasty

#5541 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

A topper will not make us “play better”.

Pfft. Will too.

#5543 2 years ago

Yeah that’s what I was thinking 2 years ago .Now look at me .I’m a junkie

#5544 2 years ago

Interested in what the iron maiden mod is gonna be. Got a pro sadly, but depending on what it is it could possibly be modified

#5545 2 years ago

I feel personally attacked by that video…

#5546 2 years ago

Hahaha! We all should!

#5547 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaPin:

Interested in what the iron maiden mod is gonna be. Got a pro sadly, but depending on what it is it could possibly be modified

Possibly.

#5548 2 years ago

Every day I check this thread. Got excited to see 6 new posts. Really looking forward to a picture any time now.

#5549 2 years ago

Keep hanging in there. This is by far the hardest thing I've done, but I'm finalizing the details right now. The good news is I've now made two. TWO! So at least I know I can replicate it. This second one will be going out this week to a super-secret testing site to make sure it works in someone else's machine, and also to make sure that installation is fairly straight forward.

The good news is that I've officially moved all of my employees into the paint department after staring at these two molds for the last two weeks.

IMG_1588 (resized).JPGIMG_1588 (resized).JPG

#5550 2 years ago

1. Titanpenguin

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

14,850 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Northport, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.