(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,602 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by falcon950
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 133.
#5301 2 years ago

The fact that you posted that at 4:00 a.m. your time is a little disturbing.

#5302 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

The fact that you posted that at 4:00 a.m. your time is a little disturbing.

The fact that you find the time and not the content of the post disturbing is disturbing in itself!

#5303 2 years ago

It's the time AND the content that disturbs me.

#5304 2 years ago

This reminded me that years ago I got asked to help out at this Hollywood celebrity/memorabilia thing. Lots of people were there like Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Sid and Marty Krofft, etc. Well, I was told to go help out with “Tarzan”. Not really interested at all, because there have been a lot of Tarzans over the years, I sat in this booth waiting for whoever it was to show up. But then I turned around and saw on the poster behind me that it was going to be Ron Ely. Ron Ely was MY Tarzan! I watched him all the time on TV when I was a kid. So when he finally showed up and sat next to me, I told him I had a big man crush on him because he was my Tarzan. Ron was really smart and funny and we made each other laugh all weekend. When it was almost over, I told him I wanted a headshot with “Me Tarzan, You Steve” on it. So he picked this one and signed it for me. We became good friends after that.

So go ahead and name your monkey Steve. Whatever your particular monkey happens to be.

IMG_1074 (resized).jpgIMG_1074 (resized).jpg
#5305 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

This reminded me that years ago I got asked to help out at this Hollywood celebrity/memorabilia thing. Lots of people were there like Adam West, Burt Ward, Julie Newmar, Sid and Marty Krofft, etc. Well, I was told to go help out with “Tarzan”. Not really interested at all, because there have been a lot of Tarzans over the years, I sat in this booth waiting for whoever it was to show up. But then I turned around and saw on the poster behind me that it was going to be Ron Ely. Ron Ely was MY Tarzan! I watched him all the time on TV when I was a kid. So when he finally showed up and sat next to me, I told him I had a big man crush on him because he was my Tarzan. Ron was really smart and funny and we made each other laugh all weekend. When it was almost over, I told him I wanted a headshot with “Me Tarzan, You Steve” on it. So he picked this one and signed it for me. We became good friends after that.
So go ahead and name your monkey Steve. Whatever your particular monkey happens to be.
[quoted image]

That is awesome!

#5306 2 years ago

Bummer, not for WOZ. Wouldn't it be cool when the house is spinning a fan would switch on w/ it....

#5307 2 years ago

Honestly, not really that cool to me. Lots of people have already attached fans and smoke machines and all that to pinball machines already. Maybe you could buy a Whirlwind fan assembly on Marco or somewhere and just go for it. I'm not sure. Or check out this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wizard-of-oz-fans

It's just not something I'm that interested in.

#5308 2 years ago
Quoted from RedLineMania:

Bummer, not for WOZ. Wouldn't it be cool when the house is spinning a fan would switch on w/ it....

Or a kick ass topper.....

#5309 2 years ago

Nine days left...

#5310 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Nine days left...

I thought the day thing today. Just a bad as waiting for a New console preorder . I’ll be bummed if I don’t snag one. The stock monkey is borrrrrring

#5311 2 years ago

Seven days left...

IMG_1091 (resized).JPGIMG_1091 (resized).JPG
#5312 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Seven days left...
[quoted image]

Going to be a long week

#5313 2 years ago

Tell me about it. I mean, is the Starman on the Collector’s Edition? Which artwork will I like better? Which songs are on it? Is it going to be fun? Can I finally start talking about it already?!?!

#5314 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Tell me about it. I mean, is the Starman on the Collector’s Edition? Which artwork will I like better? Which songs are on it? Is it going to be fun? Can I finally start talking about it already?!?!

Steve like you I love the fact RUSH is getting a machine but with STERN I’m worried in the sense that out of 6 games they release 1 is a winner. The fact Godzilla was just released, I’m hopping RUSH isn’t another Ded Zeplin!!!

#5315 2 years ago

Normally I would agree 100% with you. But I know who's involved and I can't help but think it's gonna be REALLY good.

#5316 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Normally I would agree 100% with you. But I know who's involved and I can't help but think it's gonna be REALLY good.

That’s good news then. Hoping Stern makes RUSH another great game!

#5317 2 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Steve like you I love the fact RUSH is getting a machine but with STERN I’m worried in the sense that out of 6 games they release 1 is a winner. The fact Godzilla was just released, I’m hopping RUSH isn’t another Ded Zeplin!!!

Still wrong about that...Zep is a really fun game. (The premium/LE, that is...)

#5318 2 years ago

I haven't played Zeppelin yet so I really can't comment on that part. My biggest issue with it is there's nothing in it. A spinner is not innovative or a toy no matter how you spin it (See what I did there?). And the artwork is completely uninspired. You can't look at Godzilla for example, and think those two games are on the same level in terms of creativity or bang for your buck. After all these years you'd think innovation would be off the charts on every game.

#5319 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

I haven't played Zeppelin yet so I really can't comment on that part. My biggest issue with it is there's nothing in it. A spinner is not innovative or a toy no matter how you spin it (See what I did there?). And the artwork is completely uninspired. You can't look at Godzilla for example, and think those two games are on the same level in terms of creativity or bang for your buck. After all these years you'd think innovation would be off the charts on every game.

Don't judge it on looks. My friend played it once and bought an LE. And the spinner is REALLY fun. Yes...on paper it should suck, but somehow it doesn't.

#5320 2 years ago

Okay. Free upvote!

#5321 2 years ago

The BOM is affected by how much the licensing costs.

Most expensive licenses end up pretty bare. LZ, SW, Beatles.

I think Rush will be better than LZ but certainly not as good or packed as Godzilla.

#5322 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I think Rush will be better than LZ but certainly not as good or packed as Godzilla.

Not sure how stern is losing any money on these games with their price increase, and not to mention only running pros and LE's.

#5323 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Oh I’m aware of all that. But I also think that if you can’t make it well then why do it? Plenty of other themes out there. But then again, I don’t run a pinball company.

I do know that RUSH is getting plenty of assets which is awesome. Big difference.

#5324 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Okay. Free upvote!

Wrong thread.

#5325 2 years ago
B4B5BE44-2B99-40F0-98ED-11D808B912D2 (resized).pngB4B5BE44-2B99-40F0-98ED-11D808B912D2 (resized).png
#5326 2 years ago

Need more chicken talk ...

#5327 2 years ago

Here you go.

2704497420_84a5f26858.jpg2704497420_84a5f26858.jpg
#5328 2 years ago

‘Comfortably Numb’.

#5329 2 years ago
Quoted from avspin:

Here you go.
[quoted image]

avspin for the win.

#5330 2 years ago

ROTFLMAO

#5331 2 years ago

Hump day, bump day.
See you all Saturday.

A437A811-D987-4EE7-8C58-4F97C7ADF841.gifA437A811-D987-4EE7-8C58-4F97C7ADF841.gif
#5332 2 years ago

I'll be there. A kid can dream!

#5333 2 years ago
F81C9D08-A780-49C5-BC2C-12DDC0E60A69.gifF81C9D08-A780-49C5-BC2C-12DDC0E60A69.gif
#5334 2 years ago

The anticipation is killing me, Jerry! Killing me! I need a WoZ monkey!

In other Monkey news. My favorite Monkee died today. RIP Michael Nesmith.

#5335 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenkins:

The anticipation is killing me, Jerry! Killing me! I need a WoZ monkey!
In other Monkey news. My favorite Monkee died today. RIP Michael Nesmith.

This was his little corner of the internet for his golden years. Pretty neat stuff if you dig around:

https://videoranch3d.com/

#5336 2 years ago

OMG! I caaaaaaan’t wait to see the next mod you’ve got up your sleeve… Steve!

#5337 2 years ago

Monkey Mania!

#5338 2 years ago

For those engaging later today in the ancient art of monkey races, may the odds be forever in your flavor. Delicious monkeys.

A7751838-B513-486A-B343-D3128DAC6D52 (resized).jpegA7751838-B513-486A-B343-D3128DAC6D52 (resized).jpeg
#5339 2 years ago

Sign me up for a Monkey!

#5340 2 years ago

I’m in!

#5341 2 years ago

Count me in!!

#5342 2 years ago

I want a monkey

#5343 2 years ago

Sign me up for a Monkey!!

#5344 2 years ago

yes I want one of the Monkeys

#5345 2 years ago

Count me in! I need a monkey to complete the Steve trifecta!

#5346 2 years ago

I'm In!

#5348 2 years ago

Please add me to the WOZ monkey list - thanks!

#5349 2 years ago

Monkey pls.

#5350 2 years ago

Sign me up for a Monkey!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

5,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Raleigh, NC
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 16.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 6,602 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/107?hl=jenkins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.