F81C9D08-A780-49C5-BC2C-12DDC0E60A69.gif
A437A811-D987-4EE7-8C58-4F97C7ADF841.gif
2704497420_84a5f26858.jpg
B4B5BE44-2B99-40F0-98ED-11D808B912D2 (resized).png
IMG_1091 (resized).JPG
IMG_1074 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 6.30.49 PM (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 111.
#5251 54 days ago

Hey everyone!

It’s been a long time. I hope you're all doing well. I’ve been really busy finalizing my next mod and I can’t wait to share it with you.

But before I do that, I decided to use the rest of the flying monkey parts that I had available and ended up with twenty-one monkeys ready to fly out of my garage and into your games!

I know a lot of you don’t live on Pinside, so I’m giving everyone 15 days to spread the word, mark your calendars and set your alarms.

On Saturday, December 11th, I will open a list at 12pm PST (California time).

The list will stop at 21 because that’s all I have. Seriously. Please do not PM me to get on the list. One monkey per person. And also, do me a favor - please don’t buy one just to flip it. That’s not cool.

Price is $500 plus shipping.

Happy Holidays!

Steve

21 Monkeys (resized).jpg
#5252 54 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:Hey everyone!
It’s been a long time. I hope you're all doing well. I’ve been really busy finalizing my next mod and I can’t wait to share it with you.
But before I do that, I decided to use the rest of the flying monkey parts that I had available and ended up with twenty-one monkeys ready to fly out of my garage and into your games!
I know a lot of you don’t live on Pinside, so I’m giving everyone 15 days to spread the word, mark your calendars and set your alarms.
On Saturday, December 11th, I will open a list at 12pm PST (California time).
The list will stop at 21 because that’s all I have. Seriously. Please do not PM me to get on the list. One monkey per person. And also, do me a favor - please don’t buy one just to flip it. That’s not cool.
Price is $500 plus shipping.
Happy Holidays!
Steve[quoted image]

You're going to make a few people very happy! I've got mine, so I will stand aside and let others have at it!

#5253 53 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

You're going to make a few people very happy! I've got mine, so I will stand aside and let others have at it!

This mod makes me smile EVERY time it picks up the ball and those wings bounce on it's way back to the castle.

#5254 53 days ago

Oh man!! A new list and I can’t get on it….

(I already have a monkey, I just want to be on a list…)

#5255 53 days ago

OMG - I might actually get a monkey!!!!!! Praying for fast fingers and a good internet connection at high noon on the 11th!

#5256 53 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Well good! Making people happy is always a good thing.

#5257 53 days ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

This mod makes me smile EVERY time it picks up the ball and those wings bounce on it's way back to the castle.

Thank you! And that part was SO hard to figure out!!!

#5258 53 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Oh man!! A new list and I can’t get on it….
(I already have a monkey, I just want to be on a list…)

Haha! Maybe the next list is for you then. Unless of course, you don't actually own the game.

Because it's not for WOZ.

#5259 53 days ago

Wait, so the thread rename isn’t about the Terry Gilliam movie with Bruce Willis and Brad Pitt? Thanks again number dyslexia.

Steve- if you really wanted to make things interesting- put 20 of the monkeys up on a first come first served basis.

Then the last one can be settled by a good old fashion monkey knife fight in international waters.

#5260 53 days ago

That was 12 monkeys, master. Twelve.

And I like the idea of a good old-fashioned monkey knife fight! Hahaha.

#5261 53 days ago

Folks, if you don’t have a monkey go for it, this one of the coolest mod around

#5262 53 days ago
Quoted from etien:

Folks, if you don’t have a monkey go for it, this one of the coolest mod around

Thank you.

#5263 53 days ago

It will be monkey madness! I am in desperate need of a monkey. If you want to read some funny/twisted stories search the internet for “mail order monkey”stories. This occurred because for awhile comic books ran ads where kids could order live monkeys. Some kids did. First let’s be clear: the monkeys that arrived were not friendly pets. They were wild and apparently being shipped in a box ( there was an air hole) put them in a foul mood. Apparently opening those money boxes made Pandora look like an amateur .

#5264 53 days ago

Spill the beans. Any news on the new mod?

#5265 53 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Spill the beans. Any news on the new mod?

The first rule of monkey knife fight club….

6B7F6162-ED03-4C0D-8C6A-C260E9D9908F (resized).jpeg
#5266 53 days ago

following

#5267 53 days ago

I have FOMO. I have a monkey and can't be on the list.

#5268 53 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Haha! Maybe the next list is for you then. Unless of course, you don't actually own the game.
Because it's not for WOZ.

Not for WOZ!?! Intriguing….

#5269 53 days ago

The new mod is not for WOZ. I've wanted to make it for a couple years now but just never had the time. So I finally got around to making it over the summer, and I absolutely love it. It's easily the best thing I've sculpted so far. Now I just have to work on some details to make sure it's foolproof.

#5270 53 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

The new mod is not for WOZ. I've wanted to make it for a few years now but just never had the time. So I finally got around to making it over the summer, and I absolutely love it. It's easily the best thing I've sculpted so far. Now I just have to work on some details to make sure it's foolproof.

So intrigued! Maybe you could just tell me the title quietly so I can order the pin in question?

#5271 53 days ago

Ha! Well you can start by scratching off anything made within the last couple years.

#5272 52 days ago

Monkey! Awesome. Can’t wait! I scour the web daily hoping for a lost Monkey for my Oz!

#5273 52 days ago

Love it! Thanks Steve.

Please keep me posted on the new mod too.

#5274 52 days ago

Is it time to start the pre-pre-pre-pre-interested list yet?

#5277 52 days ago

Houdini Monkey.

IMG_1051 (resized).jpg
#5280 52 days ago

The only other game I can think of with a monkey is hurdy Gurdy, and I don't own one of those.

Of course, if anyone ever home brews a planet of the apes...consider me a buyer on that dream theme.

#5281 52 days ago

You forgot one.

Screen Shot 2021-11-27 at 6.30.49 PM (resized).png
#5282 52 days ago

Whitewater has a monkey.....

#5283 52 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You forgot one.
[quoted image]

That was the best monkey ever. So sad they were shamed into removing it. SMH

#5284 52 days ago

Oh Hi Boob! Welcome back.

Taking a break from upvoting insults?

#5285 52 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

#5286 52 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You're a horrible person. But you make nice mods. So take my money.

#5287 52 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

The new mod is not for WOZ. I've wanted to make it for a couple years now but just never had the time. So I finally got around to making it over the summer, and I absolutely love it. It's easily the best thing I've sculpted so far. Now I just have to work on some details to make sure it's foolproof.

Oh giddy about new mod.
Hopping it's Indy since I know that's your next favorite game.
I already have my woz monkey. So skipping this list. His name is Claudius, mentioned briefly in movie.
Oh forgive me Dorothy.
(Surrender Dorothy)
Think "After Hours" Martin Scorsese.

#5288 52 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Oh giddy about new mod.
I already have my woz monkey. So skipping this list. His name is Claudius, mentioned briefly in movie.
Oh forgive me Dorothy.

I have two Indy’s. Please let it be!!

#5289 52 days ago

How will the list work? Will people just have to comment on here they want one starting at noon pacific on the 11th?

#5290 52 days ago

Yeah. Sorry about that. I missed some details for those of you new to this thread. I'll post a picture at noon my time, and you just chime in with whatever after that. The first 21 will get one. You can look at post #1444 on page 29 to see how it worked last time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/29#post-4638958

#5291 52 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I have two Indy’s. Please let it be!!

You have one of the coolest Indy's ever.

#5292 52 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Oh giddy about new mod.
Oh forgive me Dorothy.

Claudius?!?! Oh my. Mine doesn't even have a name. That's awesome!

#5293 52 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You have one of the coolest Indy's ever.

#5295 52 days ago

Thats not the one he's selling. Whatever. Back to talking monkeys!

#5296 52 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Whatever. Back to talking monkeys!

Pan roasted, deep fried, or the bag method?

#5297 51 days ago

Definitely the bag method. I have no idea what that is, but definitely that one.

#5298 50 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Claudius?!?! Oh my. Mine doesn't even have a name. That's awesome!

Tsk tsk. Every monkey should have a name! I’m hoping to snag one…and I shall call him Steve!

#5299 50 days ago

Woohoo!! Steve the Monkey!!

#5300 50 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Woohoo!! Steve the Monkey!!

That's what I named my monkey...and I really enjoy giving him a proper spanking.

There are 5,503 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 111.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside