Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D65E2878-1628-4E5D-997A-7786BAEC1150 (resized).jpeg
8F974D02-E0F5-4F22-944E-15DA16BA09B4 (resized).jpeg
EqualSilentAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif
IMG_7924 (resized).JPG
loserkid (resized).png
Quality Control (resized).jpg
bob-and-doug-mckenzie-d988dde6-a4bb-4740-a670-545c64bb7ba-resize-750 (resized).jpeg
hghghg (resized).jpg
0AC47DD5-CE4E-47FF-BB6B-1013F539243A (resized).jpeg
20210510_203946 (resized).jpg
12359458 (resized).jpg
IMG_1610 (resized).jpg
20210414_230628 (resized).jpg
20210414_230633 (resized).jpg
20210414_230630 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5242 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 105.
#5201 58 days ago

I bought a game with Steve's monkey in it. Can anyone send me the installation instructions? My light has come loose and not sure exactly where to mount it. Also, my monkeys wing is getting caught in the gate. I am afraid of it getting broken. Already has a small chip out of it. Any suggestions on correcting this?

Thanks

IMG_7924 (resized).JPG
#5202 57 days ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I bought a game with Steve's monkey in it. Can anyone send me the installation instructions? My light has come loose and not sure exactly where to mount it. Also, my monkeys wing is getting caught in the gate. I am afraid of it getting broken. Already has a small chip out of it. Any suggestions on correcting this?
Thanks
[quoted image]

Have you PM'd the man himself, if not I would start there.

#5203 57 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'll share a "how in the f^&* could you do that!!" moment and hopefully give you guys a laugh...I have been travelling back and forth between the two places and lots of work travel too so my schedule has been

This is like watching a really great movie and then...

Power outage.

#5204 57 days ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Thanks
[quoted image]

fossmin It looks like there is a spacer that you don’t have installed on yours. Watch the video here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/48#post-5120916

#5205 56 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is like watching a really great movie and then...
Power outage.

LOL, what a weird thing, I have no idea how that ended up in my post.

#5206 50 days ago

Long (and stressful) story short; after shipping issues, redirections, my own forgetfulness, being in the middle of a 1000 mile move and completely panicking thinking I had accidentally thrown out the box containing the mod I was FINALLY able to install this beauty the other night. Install was much simpler than I expected (I did not have v1.0) and it really does make me realize what a central figure / aspect to the game the witch should have been the whole time I've owned the game! Very impressive work indeed and now my RR has the monkey and witch that take it to a different level.

#5207 50 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Long (and stressful) story short; after shipping issues, redirections, my own forgetfulness, being in the middle of a 1000 mile move and completely panicking thinking I had accidentally thrown out the box containing the mod I was FINALLY able to install this beauty the other night. Install was much simpler than I expected (I did not have v1.0) and it really does make me realize what a central figure / aspect to the game the witch should have been the whole time I've owned the game! Very impressive work indeed and now my RR has the monkey and witch that take it to a different level.

Nice!

I have thousands in mods in mine and so jealous you actually got the monkey. We need more monkeys!

#5208 49 days ago

Any news on what’s next Steve? Will this thread morph into the next list thread?

#5209 49 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Any news on what’s next Steve? Will this thread morph into the next list thread?

Yes. Yes.

#5210 49 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes. Yes.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c701f6d0e325d63da7e3e15cc76249eadc57c89b-1630634990-1800"};
//]]>

A kick ass topper?

#5211 48 days ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Thank you so much for the nice post! I'm really glad you like it.

#5212 48 days ago
Quoted from paynemic:

No news yet. But I'll be back soon.

#5213 48 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

A kick ass topper?

And no. It won't be a topper. Honestly, I don't know why they're suddenly so important, because when I'm playing a game I never look up there. Like EVER.

I like making things that go under the glass.

#5214 48 days ago

More Monkey's please

#5215 48 days ago

And more witches

#5216 48 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And no. It won't be a topper. Honestly, I don't know why they're suddenly so important, because when I'm playing a game I never look up there. Like EVER.
I like making things that go under the glass.

My bad, poor attempt at a joke. I saw the WOZ topper thread and thought it would be funny to bring over here in this one for a laugh.

#5217 48 days ago

Oh yes. That thread. No comment.

And no need to apologize for a poor attempt at a joke on this thread! I mean, look at all of beelzeboob's posts.

#5218 48 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And no need to apologize for a poor attempt at a joke on this thread! I mean, look at all of beelzeboob's posts.

Touché

#5219 48 days ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

More Monkey's please

Yes, more monkeys please! Side note, anyone who has a monkey to sell, please DM me!

#5220 48 days ago

Can't wait for Steve's Ruby Red Speckled PinArena Lighting... since it goes just barely under the glass.

#5221 48 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

You're both dead to me.

#5222 48 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're both dead to me.

Well at least until Steve releases his next mod than all will be forgotten!

#5223 48 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're both dead to me.

ROFL. hope you like being haunted. I ain't leaving yet.

#5224 47 days ago
Quoted from Jenkins:

Yes, more monkeys please! Side note, anyone who has a monkey to sell, please DM me!

Steve - you know that I was bugging you for one ...

EqualSilentAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif
#5225 47 days ago

Start a List!
Start a List!
Start a List!

#5226 46 days ago

Boy, I'd sure like a monkey too! I used to say Steve's awesome witch replaced the OE "cartoon" witch. If that's the case, then the OE monkey is a "comic book printing."

I know what a labor the monkeys were, but if we can have a witch 2.0, then a monkey 2.0 would be the top! And we look forward to another RUSH release, regardless of whatever the next project is.

Chris

#5227 46 days ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Boy, I'd sure like a monkey too! I used to say Steve's awesome witch replaced the OE "cartoon" witch. If that's the case, then the OE monkey is a "comic book printing."
I know what a labor the monkeys were, but if we can have a witch 2.0, then a monkey 2.0 would be the top! And we look forward to another RUSH release, regardless of whatever the next project is.
Chris

I would guess that Steve will come up with something for the Rush machine. He's kinda passionate about that band...

#5228 46 days ago

There’s going to be a Rush machine?!?

#5229 46 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Nah, that's just some fly by night rumor from boob.

#5230 46 days ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Supposedly Stern is making a Rush machine. Rumored to be a KaPow (rethemed) game.

#5231 46 days ago

Ugh…If it’s true I hope it’s not that.

#5232 46 days ago

Darn. No one picked up on my rush pun.

#5233 46 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Darn. No one picked up on my rush pun.

I did. That's why I upvoted you. Really no other reason to.

Quoted from meSz:

Supposedly Stern is making a Rush machine. Rumored to be a KaPow (rethemed) game.

Not true. Kapow is doing BTTF, supposedly, and I don't think it's a retheme, either. Rush is a completely new game.

#5234 46 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I did. That's why I upvoted you. Really no other reason to.

Not true. Kapow is doing BTTF, supposedly, and I don't think it's a retheme, either. Rush is a completely new game.

lol, I disabled voting. Ignorance is bliss.

#5235 43 days ago

I really need to take some time and get these installed. I’m falling behind on the mods!!

8F974D02-E0F5-4F22-944E-15DA16BA09B4 (resized).jpeg
#5236 43 days ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I really need to take some time and get these installed. I’m falling behind on the mods!!
[quoted image]

Oh man I hear ya.

D65E2878-1628-4E5D-997A-7786BAEC1150 (resized).jpeg
#5237 43 days ago

I got my monkey on but have to put on the crustal ball mod and witch mod. I thought I was the only lazy one.

Quoted from generalgman:Oh man I hear ya.
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#5238 24 days ago

Still searching for the monkey mod. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know!

#5239 24 days ago

Sure 3K please

Quoted from Uberlit:

Still searching for the monkey mod. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know!

#5240 24 days ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

I advise starting a wanted thread in the marketplace and updating it periodically with pictures and stories of the increased desperation of your search. It might land you one!!

#5241 20 days ago

I could really use a crystal ball mod

#5242 17 days ago

I just got a wizard of oz was looking at the thread but I’m guessing the mods aren’t being made any longer ?

There are 5242 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 105.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside