(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,597 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg
20231209_102646 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 132.
#5201 2 years ago

I bought a game with Steve's monkey in it. Can anyone send me the installation instructions? My light has come loose and not sure exactly where to mount it. Also, my monkeys wing is getting caught in the gate. I am afraid of it getting broken. Already has a small chip out of it. Any suggestions on correcting this?

Thanks

IMG_7924 (resized).JPGIMG_7924 (resized).JPG
#5202 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

I bought a game with Steve's monkey in it. Can anyone send me the installation instructions? My light has come loose and not sure exactly where to mount it. Also, my monkeys wing is getting caught in the gate. I am afraid of it getting broken. Already has a small chip out of it. Any suggestions on correcting this?
Thanks
[quoted image]

Have you PM'd the man himself, if not I would start there.

#5203 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I'll share a "how in the f^&* could you do that!!" moment and hopefully give you guys a laugh...I have been travelling back and forth between the two places and lots of work travel too so my schedule has been

This is like watching a really great movie and then...

Power outage.

#5204 2 years ago
Quoted from fossmin:

Thanks
[quoted image]

fossmin It looks like there is a spacer that you don’t have installed on yours. Watch the video here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/48#post-5120916

#5205 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is like watching a really great movie and then...
Power outage.

LOL, what a weird thing, I have no idea how that ended up in my post.

#5206 2 years ago

Long (and stressful) story short; after shipping issues, redirections, my own forgetfulness, being in the middle of a 1000 mile move and completely panicking thinking I had accidentally thrown out the box containing the mod I was FINALLY able to install this beauty the other night. Install was much simpler than I expected (I did not have v1.0) and it really does make me realize what a central figure / aspect to the game the witch should have been the whole time I've owned the game! Very impressive work indeed and now my RR has the monkey and witch that take it to a different level.

#5207 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Long (and stressful) story short; after shipping issues, redirections, my own forgetfulness, being in the middle of a 1000 mile move and completely panicking thinking I had accidentally thrown out the box containing the mod I was FINALLY able to install this beauty the other night. Install was much simpler than I expected (I did not have v1.0) and it really does make me realize what a central figure / aspect to the game the witch should have been the whole time I've owned the game! Very impressive work indeed and now my RR has the monkey and witch that take it to a different level.

Nice!

I have thousands in mods in mine and so jealous you actually got the monkey. We need more monkeys!

#5208 2 years ago

Any news on what’s next Steve? Will this thread morph into the next list thread?

#5209 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Any news on what’s next Steve? Will this thread morph into the next list thread?

Yes. Yes.

#5210 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yes. Yes.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"c701f6d0e325d63da7e3e15cc76249eadc57c89b-1630634990-1800"};
//]]>

A kick ass topper?

#5211 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Thank you so much for the nice post! I'm really glad you like it.

#5212 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

No news yet. But I'll be back soon.

#5213 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

A kick ass topper?

And no. It won't be a topper. Honestly, I don't know why they're suddenly so important, because when I'm playing a game I never look up there. Like EVER.

I like making things that go under the glass.

#5214 2 years ago

More Monkey's please

#5215 2 years ago

And more witches

#5216 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And no. It won't be a topper. Honestly, I don't know why they're suddenly so important, because when I'm playing a game I never look up there. Like EVER.
I like making things that go under the glass.

My bad, poor attempt at a joke. I saw the WOZ topper thread and thought it would be funny to bring over here in this one for a laugh.

#5217 2 years ago

Oh yes. That thread. No comment.

And no need to apologize for a poor attempt at a joke on this thread! I mean, look at all of @beelzeboob's posts.

#5218 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And no need to apologize for a poor attempt at a joke on this thread! I mean, look at all of beelzeboob's posts.

Touché

#5219 2 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

More Monkey's please

Yes, more monkeys please! Side note, anyone who has a monkey to sell, please DM me!

#5220 2 years ago

Can't wait for Steve's Ruby Red Speckled PinArena Lighting... since it goes just barely under the glass.

#5221 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And no need to apologize for a poor attempt at a joke on this thread! I mean, look at all of beelzeboob's posts.

You're both dead to me.

#5222 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're both dead to me.

Well at least until Steve releases his next mod than all will be forgotten!

#5223 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You're both dead to me.

ROFL. hope you like being haunted. I ain't leaving yet.

#5224 2 years ago
Quoted from Jenkins:

Yes, more monkeys please! Side note, anyone who has a monkey to sell, please DM me!

Steve - you know that I was bugging you for one ...

EqualSilentAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gifEqualSilentAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam-size_restricted.gif
#5225 2 years ago

Start a List!
Start a List!
Start a List!

#5226 2 years ago

Boy, I'd sure like a monkey too! I used to say Steve's awesome witch replaced the OE "cartoon" witch. If that's the case, then the OE monkey is a "comic book printing."

I know what a labor the monkeys were, but if we can have a witch 2.0, then a monkey 2.0 would be the top! And we look forward to another RUSH release, regardless of whatever the next project is.

Chris

#5227 2 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Boy, I'd sure like a monkey too! I used to say Steve's awesome witch replaced the OE "cartoon" witch. If that's the case, then the OE monkey is a "comic book printing."
I know what a labor the monkeys were, but if we can have a witch 2.0, then a monkey 2.0 would be the top! And we look forward to another RUSH release, regardless of whatever the next project is.
Chris

I would guess that Steve will come up with something for the Rush machine. He's kinda passionate about that band...

#5228 2 years ago

There’s going to be a Rush machine?!?

#5229 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Nah, that's just some fly by night rumor from boob.

#5230 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Supposedly Stern is making a Rush machine. Rumored to be a KaPow (rethemed) game.

#5231 2 years ago

Ugh…If it’s true I hope it’s not that.

#5232 2 years ago

Darn. No one picked up on my rush pun.

#5233 2 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Darn. No one picked up on my rush pun.

I did. That's why I upvoted you. Really no other reason to.

Quoted from meSz:

Supposedly Stern is making a Rush machine. Rumored to be a KaPow (rethemed) game.

Not true. Kapow is doing BTTF, supposedly, and I don't think it's a retheme, either. Rush is a completely new game.

#5234 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I did. That's why I upvoted you. Really no other reason to.

Not true. Kapow is doing BTTF, supposedly, and I don't think it's a retheme, either. Rush is a completely new game.

lol, I disabled voting. Ignorance is bliss.

#5235 2 years ago

I really need to take some time and get these installed. I’m falling behind on the mods!!

8F974D02-E0F5-4F22-944E-15DA16BA09B4 (resized).jpeg8F974D02-E0F5-4F22-944E-15DA16BA09B4 (resized).jpeg
#5236 2 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I really need to take some time and get these installed. I’m falling behind on the mods!!
[quoted image]

Oh man I hear ya.

D65E2878-1628-4E5D-997A-7786BAEC1150 (resized).jpegD65E2878-1628-4E5D-997A-7786BAEC1150 (resized).jpeg
#5237 2 years ago

I got my monkey on but have to put on the crustal ball mod and witch mod. I thought I was the only lazy one.

Quoted from generalgman:Oh man I hear ya.
[quoted image]

2 weeks later
#5238 2 years ago

Still searching for the monkey mod. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know!

#5239 2 years ago

Sure 3K please

Quoted from Uberlit:

Still searching for the monkey mod. If anyone is willing to part with theirs please let me know!

#5240 2 years ago
Quoted from Uberlit:

I advise starting a wanted thread in the marketplace and updating it periodically with pictures and stories of the increased desperation of your search. It might land you one!!

#5241 2 years ago

I could really use a crystal ball mod

#5242 2 years ago

I just got a wizard of oz was looking at the thread but I’m guessing the mods aren’t being made any longer ?

3 weeks later
#5243 2 years ago

Sat down last night and upgraded my Witch 1.0 to a 2.0. Steve does such good work!!!

Witch 1.0 is now on Marketplace (SOLD)
9BAD0EBB-AB24-4976-9EA6-6C49449329DB (resized).jpeg9BAD0EBB-AB24-4976-9EA6-6C49449329DB (resized).jpeg

#5244 2 years ago

Awesome! Thank you.

#5245 2 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Awesome! Thank you.

Any plans to make any more of any of these? If not, any potential for sharing plans on how to make our own monkey?
Seems like it could be fun to try to make. (Still would rather buy....)

1 week later
#5246 2 years ago

I want to buy a monkey and a witch 2.0 if someone wants to sell? I can pay a premium price. Please send me a PM.

#5247 2 years ago

I want to start a list of some kind. Can anyone help with that?

#5248 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I want to start a list of some kind. Can anyone help with that?

Sure: WOZ Red Smoke Mod Version 3.0

1. Paynemic
2. Boob

#5249 2 years ago

anybody got a spare ecle backglass laying around they would sell?

#5250 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Sure: WOZ Red Smoke Mod Version 3.0
1. Paynemic
2. Boob

That’s an amazing list!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
Trade
6,350 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball
Protection
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
FlipMods
Flipper parts
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
There are 6,597 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 132.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.