(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,605 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 30 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg
20231209_102829 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 133.
#5001 3 years ago

The extremely messy, (probably) cancer-causing part is finally done!

IMG_0732 (resized).JPGIMG_0732 (resized).JPGIMG_0644 (resized).JPGIMG_0644 (resized).JPGIMG_0646 (resized).JPGIMG_0646 (resized).JPG
#5002 3 years ago

I didn't realize the witch 2.0 was dishwasher safe!

#5003 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I didn't realize the witch 2.0 was dishwasher safe!

Pop it in the microwave and watch what happens.

#5004 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

The extremely messy, (probably) cancer-causing part is finally done!

We're in CA Steve.....the home of EVERYTHING causes cancer.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Pop it in the microwave and watch what happens.

You need to edit your post and add a disclaimer as you know someone will try this and then blame you

#5005 3 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

You need to edit your post and add a disclaimer as you know someone will try this and then blame you

If somebody is actually that stupid, they're really beyond all help.

#5006 3 years ago

It catches on fire. No shit. I put one in years ago (I forget why) and it lit right up. haha.

So don't put it in the microwave.

#5007 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

It catches on fire. No shit. I put one in years ago (I forget why) and it lit right up. haha.
So don't put it in the microwave.

Because science!

#5008 3 years ago

And I'm definitely not a scientist.

#5009 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

And I'm definitely not a scientist.

LOL. Performance art it is then

#5010 3 years ago

“Dishwasher Safe”

How can this NOT be mod of the year?!?

#5011 3 years ago
947C8AC2-9EC7-4BCB-9EDA-6AC9C256498E (resized).jpeg947C8AC2-9EC7-4BCB-9EDA-6AC9C256498E (resized).jpeg
#5012 3 years ago

I have a feeling I might be close to getting mine! Excellent!!!

#5013 3 years ago

It’s fantastic and witch 2.0 has brought my family back to WOZ .It was getting neglected recently .There is no better pin out there to customize thanks to Steve !!.....Now back to chicken

#5014 3 years ago

Mmmmmmm Harold’s !!

1A34CC12-425E-4091-B445-A3948EF9ACB7 (resized).jpeg1A34CC12-425E-4091-B445-A3948EF9ACB7 (resized).jpeg528F8DAC-A132-4ED8-9437-CD9803A1FDFC (resized).jpeg528F8DAC-A132-4ED8-9437-CD9803A1FDFC (resized).jpeg
#5015 3 years ago

Ok, I'm confused. I recently bought the pinball machine I've been wanting for years, (Woz ECLE), to celebrate surviving covid in 2020, (some friends didn't), and not loosing my house in a fire, (family did). I joined pinside so I could access all the knowledge here, and learn about all the cool mods available. It seems that one of the coolest is Steve's which mod, but after reading all 101 pages of this post, I can't figure out if it's still available, sold out, or if there is a list for an upcoming run. Can someone set this noob straight, and if possible direct me how to obtain one. Thanks

#5016 3 years ago
Quoted from mrwierdwrench:

Ok, I'm confused. I recently bought the pinball machine I've been wanting for years, (Woz ECLE), to celebrate surviving covid in 2020, (some friends didn't), and not loosing my house in a fire, (family did). I joined pinside so I could access all the knowledge here, and learn about all the cool mods available. It seems that one of the coolest is Steve's which mod, but after reading all 101 pages of this post, I can't figure out if it's still available, sold out, or if there is a list for an upcoming run. Can someone set this noob straight, and if possible direct me how to obtain one. Thanks

His runs are filled and done. Your best bet is to keep an eye out for a used 1.0 going up for sale. Many bought the 2.0 and are upgrading, and then selling their 1.0 after. Expect to pay around $200 for one which was what they cost new. They don't depreciate. A number have gone up for sale lately but they go quick. Mine sold within 10 minutes of mentioning that I was going to sell it. I never even got a chance to make an ad.

#5017 3 years ago

damn. just picked up a WOZ ECLE (#106) and want this witch mod. if anyone will sell me their
1.0 one please PM me. (or the newer mod! )
if I should be posting a wanted ad instead of posting here please let me know
thanks,
m

#5018 3 years ago

gouveia Witch mod is second to none. I myself am in search of one as well but will probably just have to wait till he hopefully does another run. : (

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from mrwierdwrench:

Until then we talk chicken here .Fried , butterflied , soup ,Parma you name it Gouvia is code for chicken .

#5020 3 years ago

If you really want to get in Steve’s good graces you can bring him a hot offer of Kenny Rodgers chicken

#5021 3 years ago

I got my RR not that long after the cutoff for Monkey orders.

Flying Monkey 2.0 list.

1. Hoss_Coog

#5022 3 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

His runs are filled and done. Your best bet is to keep an eye out for a used 1.0 going up for sale. Many bought the 2.0 and are upgrading, and then selling their 1.0 after. Expect to pay around $200 for one which was what they cost new. They don't depreciate. A number have gone up for sale lately but they go quick. Mine sold within 10 minutes of mentioning that I was going to sell it. I never even got a chance to make an ad.

Correct. He's not going back and rerunning anything. If he did, it would devalue the mods people have already bought...and that would piss me right the hell off...

Unless he did a Monkey 2.0. Or Witch 3.0. Or even some munchkin huts. Then I guess I'd have to buy those, too.

Ah, shit...I'm addicted.

Hi, everybody. My name is Randy, and I'm a Gouveiaholic.

#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Correct. He's not going back and rerunning anything. If he did, it would devalue the mods people have already bought...and that would piss me right the hell off...
Unless he did a Monkey 2.0. Or Witch 3.0. Or even some munchkin huts. Then I guess I'd have to buy those, too.
Ah, shit...I'm addicted.

Are you trying to quit?

#5024 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ah, shit...I'm addicted.

I’m obsessed

Gouveiaholic List
1) Boobs
2) 27dnast

#5025 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Until then we talk chicken here .Fried , butterflied , soup ,Parma you name it Gouvia is code for chicken .

Homemade chicken curry over brown rice for lunch here:
20210127_125359 (resized).jpg20210127_125359 (resized).jpg

Does that count? Or does it have to be store bought?

#5026 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Ah, shit...I'm addicted.

Welcome Randy to today's meeting.
You've made the right first step here.
1. Admit you have a Steve mod problem.

#5027 3 years ago
Quoted from Homebru:

Homemade chicken curry over brown rice for lunch here:
[quoted image]
Does that count? Or does it have to be store bought?

Looks good bud !!

#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Welcome Randy to today's meeting.
You've made the right first step here.
1. Admit you have a Steve mod problem.

Is it really a problem though?

#5029 3 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Is it really a problem though?

Let's admit it: when you're willing to buy an expensive item sight unseen...that's a problem.

#5030 3 years ago

Hey everyone,

Thank you for waiting while I did a whole lot of uneventful tedious work. I needed a lot of parts to get this thing rolling again. So whenever I make a new mold, it's always best to just blaze forward and make as many parts from it as I can before it gets old or starts to break. I now finally have all the plastic pieces I need to get back to painting. I'll be working with smaller groups as well, so I can get them out to you quicker.

It is officially time for the Return of the Witch Shelf! (patent pending).

Pinzap
pinheadpierre
thewool
waynetrane
Jenkins
Babnik13
scottr
ckpinball
RedLineMania
pballjunkie

Your witches will be flying out of my garage by the end of the week. I'll PM you when they are ready.

Thanks again and stay safe!
Steve
IMG_0864 (resized).JPGIMG_0864 (resized).JPGIMG_0859 (resized).JPGIMG_0859 (resized).JPG

#5031 3 years ago

I've intentionally kept video of the mod to a minimum, because I'd rather you all experience it on your own. But I did want to draw your attention to one small detail that you probably won't notice. I really wanted to capture this part of the film, since it's the only big explosion you see. So it's programmed as one of the outro sequences just to make me smile.

Hnet.com-image.gifHnet.com-image.gif

#5032 3 years ago

Man it's hard to wait. Looks soooo good. Only about 30 more before it's my turn

#5033 3 years ago

I got “the email” from Steve today. I’m excited to ditch the tube witch!

#5034 3 years ago

Anyone willing to *actually* melt their Original witch and tube should be given rights to spot No.1 on the next official list (**cough** hut mod).

Torch encourage. Video Required.

#5035 3 years ago

OMG - witch 2.0 landed on my porch yesterday. As of this morning, she’s living in my game and never leaving! So well done

#5036 3 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

OMG - witch 2.0 landed on my porch yesterday. As of this morning, she’s living in my game and never leaving! So well done

Fantastic! Thank you so much. Glad you like it.

1 week later
#5037 3 years ago

It's been a few days since anyone has been here bragging about receiving their witch and how awesome it is. Steve please tell me that it hasn't gotten colder than a witch's t*ts in California forcing you to pause unleashing them into WOZs all over the country!

#5038 3 years ago

Don't worry. No news is good news. I'm working on them everyday.

But it has gotten a lot colder here. It's at least 53 degrees outside right now. Brrr...

#5039 3 years ago

I was lucky enough to score a nib witch 2.0 and flying monkey mod from fellow Pinsiders and I’ve got to say having both installed in you’re machine is a game changer. Incredible work by Steve. I find myself going to WOZ more then any other table of mine just to see them in action. Scoring a signed Witch 2.0 makes it even better. I’m not worthy. Lol!!

C94A3562-DD29-4E70-A5D2-3B8F07188146 (resized).jpegC94A3562-DD29-4E70-A5D2-3B8F07188146 (resized).jpeg
#5040 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Don't worry. No news is good news. I'm working on them everyday.
But it has gotten a lot colder here. It's at least 53 degrees outside right now. Brrr...

Really Steve?

5410EE1E-407B-4EE4-8D4D-0EF73D66A163 (resized).jpeg5410EE1E-407B-4EE4-8D4D-0EF73D66A163 (resized).jpeg67BE0F35-9E19-4379-B486-25A48B277A83 (resized).jpeg67BE0F35-9E19-4379-B486-25A48B277A83 (resized).jpegE85EABA8-1356-4994-90B5-21C3373F16B7 (resized).jpegE85EABA8-1356-4994-90B5-21C3373F16B7 (resized).jpeg
#5041 3 years ago
Quoted from Flash71:

I was lucky enough to score a nib witch 2.0 and flying monkey mod from fellow Pinsiders and I’ve got to say having both installed in you’re machine is a game changer. Incredible work by Steve. I find myself going to WOZ more then any other table of mine just to see them in action. Scoring a signed Witch 2.0 makes it even better. I’m not worthy. Lol!!
[quoted image]

Who the hell is Dave?!? And you're totally worthy! Glad that monkey got a better home.

#5042 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Really Steve?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

No thank you. haha. I've lived in enough of that to last a lifetime. But I will say I've seen your gameroom in progress, and I'm jealous of your basement.

#5043 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Who the hell is Dave?!? And you're totally worthy! Glad that monkey got a better home.

Lol. Sadly my family opted to move on from WOZ more so because the wife is drawing a Literal line on the floor for game capacity lol. With a few games arriving we had to make the tough choice to let her go to a lovely new home. Sadly with Crazy work and family hours lately I was never able to even install your Beautiful creation so I opted to offer it to Flash71 to complete his lost dream. Glad to see your work in another great game.

#5044 3 years ago

I saw that you sold your WOZ awhile ago.

And you're another one with a basement I envy. To think that you need to make room for more games is unimaginable!!

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Lol. Sadly my family opted to move on from WOZ more so because the wife is drawing a Literal line on the floor for game capacity lol. With a few games arriving we had to make the tough choice to let her go to a lovely new home. Sadly with Crazy work and family hours lately I was never able to even install your Beautiful creation so I opted to offer it to Flash71 to complete his lost dream. Glad to see your work in another great game.

I hope one day to have a fellow pinsider offer me the Steve's Monkey!!!! WOZ is a keeper for me although it's out of commission right now... Waiting for door motors..

Only have room for 6 games and by end March I will have 6 keepers instead of 4. Wonder how I will deal with the knowledge that nothing can come in or out... eeeek.

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Greatly appreciate it my man. Thanks again!!

#5047 3 years ago

Here in Denver the wind chill hit 20 below, I've been playing WOZ constantly to stay warm. Wishing it had one of Steve' s HOT witch mods to warm me up even more! Anyone out there that can help warm me up?

#5048 3 years ago

Dear,

SewerUrchin
Jvspin
Bmanpin
paragon07
Scottyboy369
Ericpinballfan
RTS
Gooch
rzgrip
merccat

Your witches are ready! I'll PM you with info.

Thanks!
Steve

IMG_1130 (resized).JPGIMG_1130 (resized).JPG
#5049 3 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Dear,
SewerUrchin
Jvspin
Bmanpin
paragon07
Scottyboy369
Ericpinballfan
RTS
Gooch
rzgrip
merccat
Your witches are ready! I'll PM you with info.
Thanks!
Steve[quoted image]

I love that picture!
Sweet, my bell rang. That must be the bouncing email upper right.
Thanks Steve.

#5050 3 years ago

Ask not for whom that envelope shakes, Eric. It shakes for thee...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 6,605 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/101?hl=jenkins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.