(Topic ID: 12836)

WOZ will have folks who bought recent Stern's saying what the heck....

By iceman44

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by jonnyo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1_adam_12_tv_cop_show.jpg
methlab.jpg
Salma_Hayek_(1).jpg
peewee.jpg
garrett2.jpg
images.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 12 years ago

or WTF....by comparison, so get ready! And it's only the beginning, getting ready for #2 already.......

I paid X for WOZ and Y for Stern______________

Just saying what I hear

So forget the chorus of "let's see JJP deliver WOZ first......", it's a game changer....

#2 12 years ago

I am hearing similar things. From insiders, WOZ is said to be a leap ahead of anything else in pinball history.

#3 12 years ago

Boy, Iceman really drank the Kool-Aid.

#4 12 years ago

images.jpegimages.jpeg
*pushes button*
"Calm the F$#K down Ice!"
*releases button*

I know it is just a matter of time but, we must wait it out calmly...
Oooommmmmmmmmmm.

#5 12 years ago

I really hate reading anything from Iceman44 . This guy is not good for the hobby as he is a elitist ! Or at least he thinks he is .

Jim

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

I really hate reading anything from Iceman44 . This guy is not good for the hobby as he is a elitist ! Or at least he thinks he is .

Jim

I love you too Jim! If I could make a time machine for you I'd send you back to the 50's....kiss my A**

And when you see me post something...don't read it jerkoff...

Who the hell do you think you are saying I'm not "good for the hobby"....I bought a LOTR LE, SM and have a lot of others on my list so take your pompous a** and stick it....

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Just saying what I hear Gambit...you know, I'm an elitist after all!

#8 12 years ago

If you look at the history of Stern, they aren't really known for being innovative.

#9 12 years ago

"Girls, GIRLS!"

garrett2.jpggarrett2.jpg

#10 12 years ago

I have a WOZ headed my way and even I am getting tired of the hype.

#11 12 years ago

Well, at least you're lined up with the 2 best Sterns already to be prepared for the comparison...

I hope you're correct, I spent my wife's lasik surgery, gazebo and new kitchen for a WOZ...

And, if you're gonna drink Kool Aid, at least it's on ICE!

#12 12 years ago

I'll still buy a Resident Evil pin from Stern to sit next to WoZ. And ZA. Three zombie theme pins, woohoo!

<<<kool aid talking lol

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

if you're gonna drink Kool Aid, at least it's on ICE!

Damn right TG! Jar, just reporting what I hear from the informed...you will be blown away! Just a little patience, I know it's tough...

#14 12 years ago

Well I might as well sell all my pins now, they will be boring and crappy once WOZ is out

#15 12 years ago

I don't buy sterns because they are innovative. I buy them because they are fun. Tron, transformers, iron man, spiderman, 24... These games are simply fun. I also ordered a WoZ. If its revolutionary, great. My pinball 2000's both sit idle while my sterns are played. Seems doubtful to me that JJP is a total stern killer. Stern employs the two best designers in the business (and Borg is getting really good too). Posts like this are annoying.

#16 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Well I might as well sell all my pins now, they will be boring and crappy once WOZ is out

Hahaha...you said it, not me......"the fat lady is singing" so said the elitist...

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The_Gorilla said:if you're gonna drink Kool Aid, at least it's on ICE!
Damn right TG! Jar, just reporting what I hear from the informed...you will be blown away! Just a little patience, I know it's tough...

I hear ya. I have a friend on the "inside" who has been telling me the same thing. WOZ will be great, but it won't necessarily turn my other pins into liquid shit either. I need more than one pin to keep me interested in pinball.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I like kool-aid, but not the mind altering type.

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

or WTF....by comparison, so get ready! And it's only the beginning, getting ready for #2 already.......
It will be a joke by comparison!!!
Just saying what I hear
So forget the chorus of "let's see JJP deliver WOZ first......", it's a game changer....

Yawnnnnnnnnnn.....................

#20 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Posts like this are annoying.

You are annoying....you and Jim, the pinball elites can kiss my a**...and throw old timer Vid into that group too....

Look at the title and what I said.....got your panties in wad...

#21 12 years ago

hahaha,WoO a game changer? Oh yea thats gonna be the theme that gets every bar to put one on location. I pity any man that keeps those hideous ruby red slipper flippers!

#22 12 years ago

Bells, whistles, LCD, Extra layered plywood, who gives a f_ck. If its a good game it's a good game. My brand is better than yours.... Cut the shit. It's pinball!! And usually it's all good. Put your dicks back in your pants and ENJOY the hobby. I've owned two NIB Sterns in the last two years and absolutely love both of them. But I'm not about to hate on JJP. Hell if this game ends up being any good I'll probably own one. Defiantly won't pledge a bitchy school girl allegiance to one company. Go Pinball!!

#23 12 years ago

Your post makes you look like a douche....regardless of how great WOZ will be....just saying..

#24 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Your post makes you look like a douche....regardless of how great WOZ will be....just saying..

You are a D Bag Tomdotcom...just saying.....so you too can go f yourself.....

What a bunch of f..ing elitists that can't stand change....get over yourselves...

#25 12 years ago

You sound like a 12year old kid on xbox live haha....go suck JJP's dick fanboy..

I think WOZ is going to be awesome too...that's beside the point..

#26 12 years ago

the classic comeback

peewee.jpgpeewee.jpg

#27 12 years ago

I've noticed that within the pinball world you have ALOT of people that like to brag. They like to brag that they're getting a WOZ, that they got this one and that one and this one's better than that one, etc etc etc.

It's all fanboy hype, and people love to buy into it. It makes them happy, it gives them
something to look forward to, it creates a feeling of excitement and sensationalism.

I for one am happy that there's Stern and Jersey Jack and they're both still in business
keeping pinball alive.

For the record I don't own any new in box Stern's, not getting a WOZ, but I'm happy for those
that have them and are getting them. It's great that people are continuing to buy new pins, and once again, keeping pinball alive.

#28 12 years ago

I like you, ice. Honestly I do, but cutting down on some of the other awesome members here isn't cool. I don't exactly know where you're coming from here...?

Oh well, it's been a couple of weeks since we have had a knock down, drag out post on pinside. I guess this one will do.

Back to work for me. For a couple of minutes anyway.

#29 12 years ago

I don't think they are Elitists they are just tired of hearing JJP BLAH BLAH BLAH and so on.. As a customer of mine has told me pizza and free t-shirts only go so far lets play the pinball then start the Sh&t talking.

Good Luck to JJP and Good luck to Stern and good luck to all the players! Hell Good luck to JPOP and BH! It all means more fun and games to us.

#30 12 years ago

Hey guys its all pinball.I think WOZ will be revolutionary and a great pin,But I still love Stern too,SM is hard to top even by SR.

#31 12 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

You sound like a 12year old kid on xbox live haha....go suck JJP's dick fanboy..

Classic.....you are acting like a little crybaby elitist yourself....kiss my a** if you don't like what I have to say, go tell it to your boyfriend....

#32 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

like you, ice. Honestly I do, but cutting down on some of the other awesome members here isn't cool. I don't exactly know where you're coming from here...?

I think you better check the attacks on what I said TG....that's a bunch of BS...I think you better take a look at what Jimbo said about me that sparked this whole thing so if that ain't good if you guys want to come down on me for defending myself then so be it....

And JJ, just giving people an update on what I heard if you don't like it because you are a Stern guy then that's ok... whatever...

#33 12 years ago

Salma break???

Salma_Hayek_(1).jpgSalma_Hayek_(1).jpg

#34 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

markmon said:Posts like this are annoying.

You are annoying....you and Jim, the pinball elites can kiss my a**...and throw old timer Vid into that group too....
Look at the title and what I said.....got your panties in wad...

Maybe you should change your nick to Iceman12 or Iceboy12 . I didn't say anything elitist here. I even admitted I ordered a WoZ LE (and also ordered a zombie adventure). No matter how good WoZ is, the sterns will continue to play as well as they do today. And I'm no stern guy. I own more Williams titles than stern. But you can't dismiss the quality game designers working at stern now like Steve Ritchie and George Gomez because someone is using and LCD monitor. I'm quite excited to get my WoZ and probably preorder the second JJP also. But I plan to also keep buying sterns. Afterall, any one game gets boring after a few months anyway.

#35 12 years ago

You pinheads know your fighting over Dorothy and ruby red slipper flippers. Anyway, Salmas hot, whos that red headed british chick. Set a tits on her.....mannn.

#36 12 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Posts like this are annoying.

Dude, if posts like this are "annoying" then don't respond.....what is it about someone else's opinion that you don't like.....

#37 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Jim

So this is what sparked the whole thing and the rest of you that want to pile on can kiss my elitist a**! Adios

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

markmon said:Posts like this are annoying.
Dude, if posts like this are "annoying" then don't respond.....what is it about someone else's opinion that you don't like.....

It's not an opinion, it's an assumption.

#39 12 years ago

Imagine Salma..........naked!!!Woof!

#40 12 years ago

WOZ will have folks who bought recent Stern's saying what the heck...

Quoted from iceman44:or WTF....by comparison, so get ready! And it's only the beginning, getting ready for #2 already.......

Iceman44, started this thing all by himself !!

Jim

#41 12 years ago
Quoted from Snowdale:

It's not an opinion, it's an assumption.

It's not an "assumption"...it's a "fact".....

#42 12 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Iceman44, started this thing all by himself !!

Jim

That's exactly what I said and you didn't like it and came on the personal attack......I don't really care what you think.....JIM.......

#43 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

iceman44 said:The_Gorilla said:if you're gonna drink Kool Aid, at least it's on ICE!
I hear ya. I have a friend on the "inside" who has been telling me the same thing. WOZ will be great, but it won't necessarily turn my other pins into liquid shit either. I need more than one pin to keep me interested in pinball.

I know your friend

#44 12 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just saying what I hear

"What a blow...to the Windy City."

Pat Hat here, live from Chicago there has been a massive explosion and a giant metallic disk is hovering over the city.
I am speechless yet my words befuddle me.
My unconfirmed sources have confirmed this is not a saucer from outer space but the lid that was blown off the hobby in the explosion.
More on this late breaking story as it unfolds.

Pat Hat
Inaction News

#45 12 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I know your friend

Indeed you do! In fact said friend is texting me right now.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Well then,More details please.

#47 12 years ago

Please allow the record to reflect that I had nothing to do with this pot stir.

#48 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

mnpinball said:
I know your friend

I haven't returned a text from him yesterday. I better do that now

#49 12 years ago
Quoted from scooter:

jarjarisgod said:Indeed you do! In fact said friend is texting me right now.
Well then,More details please.

Ha! Texts are completely unrelated to WOZ... So far.

#50 12 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Is he elitist Jar?......

Quoted from gambit3113:

Please allow the record to reflect that I had nothing to do with this pot stir.

Somebody had to stir the pot on a slow Monday spring break Gambit...you've had your turn...now the elitist jacka** Iceman stirs the pot.....and the Jim's that don't like it can kiss off....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 5.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-will-have-folks-who-bought-recent-sterns-saying-what-the-heck and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.