• Latest reply 8 years ago by Hitch9
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rabbit2_(resized).jpg
Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18734783-300-355_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Rare I have to teach you how to discuss with people without personally insulting them with your lead in. Let me ask you a question. Real simple question. When in the past 15 years of pinball buying / collecting have 10 titles shipped in one year?
Follow up question: Name me another LE that had 1,000 units made and then another 1,500 made that held it's value.
Also, this is all SPECULATION my friend. You can't say I'm wrong, you're right. By the end of 2016, we shall see what WOZ's are going for. I say closer to 6K. You say no. That's cool. But no need to say my mind is closed and yours is open.
We are going into uncharted territory in 2016 and it's going to shake this market up like never before. Nobody really knows what's going to happen.

You are right. We are in unchartered territory. What has happened to the last 10 years of pinball really doesn't have any bearing on what will happen with the WoZ. There is only one title that can even have impact on WoZ. That is TH. In my mind, it will just enhance WoZ value because it solidifies JJP's long term play in the market as a premium pinball option for those that can afford it. I don't see prices for WoZ dropping because of demand. It simply is a sought after pinball machine to play. Even at expo there are constantly lines for it. It will hold its value much longer than the 9 other titles that get released this year. Why? Because it is in a different class. It quickly is becoming a classic that will be part of most peoples collections.

But you are correct. This is all speculation and frankly doesn't matter much what the price ends up being. I own an LE and won't be selling it. It is by far the favorite pinball we have ever owned.....and we have owned a lot of titles over the years. As for people that visit us, WoZ is by far the most played. Not even a close second...that includes titles such as TZ, MM, IJ, and CV.

It really is that different of a machine. Say what you want about JJP's business practices. They have created a hell of a product that seems to get better and better with every software release.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iamabearsfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-when-does-the-price-drop?tu=iamabearsfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.