• Latest reply 8 years ago by Hitch9
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

rabbit2_(resized).jpg
Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18734783-300-355_(resized).jpg
There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#151 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

What's the special edition from Automated? And I don't think people will care

Less than 100 will be made -

We exclusively have this new Green Edition model (less than 100 are being produced). It differs from the original Emerald City LE machine in that the cabinet is not direct print (which allows you to change decals, if desired) and it does not have the wooden apron. The apron on this machine is metal and features the four characters on their way to Oz. These machines include a factory-installed shaker motor and Invisiglass. A custom topper is being designed for the Green Edition.

Built on a wide body platform, The Wizard of Oz Green Edition Pinball Machine is loaded with the action of three playfields. Follow the Yellow Brick Road through the main playfield, thematically split down the middle of the movie's theme of good vs. evil.

Rescue Dorothy from the Castle of the Wicked Witch of the West, spin the House through the twister and visit the odd and colorful Munchkinland. You're definitely not in Kansas any more!
WIZARD OF OZ-GREEN EDITION FEATURES
-26" HD LCD Display featuring full color custom animation, movie clips, scoring, attract mode, blackglass artwork and more.
-RGB-LED Playfield LIghting
-Emerald Green Body Armor and Legs
-Optically Non-Reflective INVISIGLASS Playfield Glass
-Emerald Green Tint Mirrored Backglass7 Speaker 2.1 Digital Audio system which will boom the music custom speech and sound effects
-Five flippers, Two mini playfields, three Trumper-Bumpers, one Balloon Bumper, Five magnets, One Spinning target, Crystal Ball, Rollover targets, Winkie Guard drop target
-New custom Topper being designed
-Shaker Motor
-Deluxe printed owner's manual ($100 value)
-Extra complete set of playfield plastics ($200 value)

#152 8 years ago

What's special about the above? Just that it's green?

#153 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

WTF, another 100 of some kind of special edition BS sold only through Automated?

Pinball has some very slimy aspects of it and this is just another example.

That said, pinheads don't really care. As usual, its BOHICA

#154 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

WTF, another 100 of some kind of special edition BS sold only through Automated?
That said, pinheads don't really care. As usual, its BOHICA

So is this RR just in green? I'm confused.

#155 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Pinball"?

I think you meant to say "JACK".

#156 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

"Pinball"?
I think you meant to say "JACK".

I think you are forgetting plenty of other examples that should go without saying but hey, I'll go with Jack too.

#157 8 years ago

I think WOZ will forever be unique and I don't think it's used value will ever drop much. What other pin has had the development time of an ENTIRE company working on it for YEARS. None. WOZ has so many unique and amazing features there is no way Stern has interest in competing with it directly. In many ways the BOM on Hobbit seems much less than WOZ. My next NIB pin is looking like a Ghostbusters but I have no illusions it will be as cool as WOZ from a build standpoint.

#158 8 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

I think WOZ will forever be unique and I don't think it's used value will ever drop much. What other pin has had the development time of an ENTIRE company working on it for YEARS. None. WOZ has so many unique and amazing features there is no way Stern has interest in competing with it directly. In many ways the BOM on Hobbit seems much less than WOZ. My next NIB pin is looking like a Ghostbusters but I have no illusions it will be as cool as WOZ from a build standpoint.

I agree. WOZ likely has the most gadgetry that we will ever see included in a single pin.

#159 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

I agree. WOZ likely has the most gadgetry that we will ever see included in a single pin.

I agree. When you look at WOZ you see years of work aimed at making a statement. And it does. But nothing lasts forever and like all things, WOZ's price will decline over time.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

absolutely agree, I was just speaking from a boards/voltage standpoint.

I had all the boards replaced, as many did, so what you said doesn't hold true. My boards are just as new as the RR boards.

Quoted from Mike_J:

I think both look nice, but I would opt for the RR.
If I was getting the green, that special edition from Automated will apparently be the rarest if you care about that sort of thing.

Rarest. And ugliest. That thing is an ECLE wannabe...and still doesn't have all the stuff the ECLE has in/on it.

#161 8 years ago

Man, with all this WOZ talk I'm starting to actually want one.

#162 8 years ago

For me the used price will be very much tied to the WOZ manufacturer date.

I wouldn't touch the older woz machines with a ten foot pole with all the issues posted, no matter what the selling price. LED board issues, pf's chipping/excessive wear, coil burning/smoke, etc. I guess it's not too surprising considering it was the first effort from a new manufacturer. Most feedback indicates the more recent production date machines have addressed those issues. I'll pay for the newer releases and build dates, but for me even steep discounts won't get me to purchase older woz machines. Some people have the skills, time, and interest to fix things. Not me.

#163 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I wouldn't touch the older woz machines with a ten foot pole with all the issues posted, no matter what the selling price. LED board issues, pf's chipping/excessive wear, coil burning/smoke, etc. I guess it's not too surprising considering it was the first effort from a new manufacturer. Most feedback indicates the more recent production date machines have addressed those issues. I'll pay for the newer releases and build dates, but for me even steep discounts won't get me to purchase older woz machines. Some people have the skills, time, and interest to fix things. Not me.

Unfortunate then because you won't get the wood apron and silkscreened cabinet.

#164 8 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

I'm actually grateful for all the problems I had. Were they annoying? You bet. But they taught me how to fix a machine, and mine works perfectly now.

#165 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Yes, it also receives its own special topper.

#166 8 years ago

I think $6500 is reasonable. I've seen a few there. Ever once in awhile you'll see a 6200 ish deal out there. You also see the $7500 sales, which I feel is a little high, but whatever. I think the prices will hold in that $6500-7500 for the foreseeable future. There's still a lot of demand on the secondary market for them so that keeps the price from dropping. There's not an over abundance of demand either, as we don't see used ones or NIB's going for 10k like a tron LE did etc. It's what I would call a healthy game. You won't take a big hit selling one and you won't get a steal buying one. The amount in circulation is pretty inline with demand at this time.

#167 8 years ago
Quoted from Kylo_Ren:

Unfortunate then because you won't get the wood apron and silkscreened cabinet.

Not overly important to me. I've enjoyed my decal'd cabs and am open to various build features. Reliability is #1 to me and I really like the invisiglass add-on on the newer machines. It's very very expensive to get that after the fact in Canada.

Frankly I don't know very much about all the WOZ options and what their differences are. It has gotten crazy and is confusing. I'd guess it isn't overly helpful to buyers or sellers.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm actually grateful for all the problems I had. Were they annoying? You bet. But they taught me how to fix a machine, and mine works perfectly now.

It's good to hear early owners happy with their machines, especially with all the negativity on PS. Certainly not everyone will have my preferences, just thought I'd throw it out there in the used price discussion.

#168 8 years ago

All the folks saying that WOZ is going to crash in value are just blowing smoke.

Look, for some reason there are players/collectors that have some kind of issue with JJP or WOZ or both. They feel the need to run around voicing their opinion about it... repeatedly bashing game play... talking about how worthless WOZ will become...how stupid buyers are.

Ridiculous. Honestly, why care?

WOZ is a loaded machine. Take away the LCD screen and you still have a playfield loaded with features that players wish games would be designed with...and rules that dig to insanely deep levels. It has a layout design that is unique...shots that you have to learn...and feel like no other game that has come to market in recent memory.

Yeah...you'll hear all this "theme, theme, theme" talk...but the truth is WOZ is an evil and difficult game. Working your way through its challenging stages is tough. The game has fight. The new code? Fantastic

Of course, none of this includes the incredible experiential light show and sounds.

If you're a WOZ hater, park it. Your loss.

If you really enjoy the game, then consider yourself lucky...because you're experiencing one of the all time greats

#169 8 years ago
Quoted from GRR:

I think $6500 is reasonable

#170 8 years ago

Are you "zzzzz" ing me cause you think I pulled it out of thin air? I backed up why I said that. I've seen quite a few there. I've also seen em at $7500 too, and lower than $6500. I think $5k is dreaming, but I don't see the secondary market any higher than it is either.

#171 8 years ago
Quoted from GRR:

Are you "zzzzz" ing me cause you think I pulled it out of thin air? I backed up why I said that. I've seen quite a few there. I've also seen em at $7500 too, and lower than $6500. I think $5k is dreaming, but I don't see the secondary market any higher than it is either.

Show me a Wozle for $6500 and I'll show you a stampede to gobble it up.

#172 8 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Yes, it also receives its own special topper.

It's actually a standard topper, I think...no?

#173 8 years ago

rabbit2_(resized).jpgrabbit2_(resized).jpg

#174 8 years ago

Did everybody forget that JJP is largely responsible for prices where they now are? I'm not knocking WOZ, it's cool and I'd like to own one. It was SO far ahead of the market that they were able to tack $2K onto MSRP pricing and (almost) nobody flinched. Stern acknowledged the price increase and met it. They didn't bring an equivalent level of innovation but they had more product to offer and (almost) nobody flinched.

I have to agree with Teekee though. Paying $8500-9000 for WOZ is shit nuts. Honestly paying $5k for any pinball machine is nuts but we do what we do...

I remember a WOZ listed for <$6K in 2015 but I think it was a standard. Somebody might sell if they hate the theme or really need the money but it's still offering more than Stern has so they don't really need to. Which sucks if you happen to want one.

#175 8 years ago

I had an early WOZ and traded it for variety. I would like another some day. I'll probably go for an ECLE with the clear coated cabinet. They look great.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

I had an early WOZ and traded it for variety. I would like another some day. I'll probably go for an ECLE with the clear coated cabinet. They look great.

Yeah they do. GL finding one!

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

All the folks saying that WOZ is going to crash in value are just blowing smoke.
Look, for some reason there are players/collectors that have some kind of issue with JJP or WOZ or both. And they feel the need to run around voicing their opinion about it either in repeatedly bashing game play or talking about how worthless WOZ will become.
Ridiculous.
WOZ is a loaded machine. Take away the LCD screen and you still have a playfield loaded with features that players wish games would be designed with...and rules that dig to insanely deep levels. It has a layout design that is unique...shots that you have to learn...and feel like no other game that has come to market in recent memory.
Yeah...you'll hear all this "theme, theme, theme" talk...but the truth is WOZ is an evil and difficult game. Working your way through its challenging stages is tough. The game has fight.
Of course, none of this includes the incredible experiential light show and sounds.
If you really enjoy the game, then consider yourself lucky...because you're experiencing one of the all time greats

Well said.

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Did everybody forget that JJP is largely responsible for prices where they now are?

No. We are.

#179 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

It's actually a standard topper, I think...no?

Maybe, I was just reading from the Automated description.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

Did everybody forget that JJP is largely responsible for prices where they now are?

History is always so quickly forgotten in this hobby.

The new pinball collector generations did all the work for Stern and JJP.
Ignorance is not bliss in this hobby.

It was part of a "new fad" that has been growing for the past 10 years.
Particularly, the last 5 years.
It is partially based on the age of people who can now afford the machines which many were in their late teens 10 years ago.
This is just as distinguishable with "Top 10" BLY/WMS machines that have TRIPLED in price on the used market.
New collectors turned to available manufacturers for new games versus searching out expensive "old" ones, either because that what was available, they could not afford the Triple AAA titles they "wanted", or because those were the games "they knew".
There are THOUSANDS of titles, but many people only know a handful.

Resellers and brokers are capitalizing on the market, as they have watched and done so since "Black Friday" in 1999.
Many did not want to touch old EMs because they had no idea how to repair them, could not find parts, or just was not enough profit to turn them around for resale either for overall value or labor involved.
What they do now is buy out ENTIRE COLLECTIONS from old collectors in order to keep the stock rolling along.
Ask any of the remaining honest "big" brokers where they get their machines, and they will give you the truth.
Some even sell machines on consignment, like the BBB at The Pinball Company.

Only a downturn economy is going to slow down the increases.
Even then most "classic" or "collectable" machines will continue to hold their value at a steady pace.
WoZ special editions will do the same.

Somebody really needs to do a EBDSDSPLE (Eight Ball Deluxe Super Deluxe Special Price Limited Edition) soon.
Maybe you could sell it for $10k?
If so, I want one...

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I had all the boards replaced, as many did, so what you said doesn't hold true. My boards are just as new as the RR boards.

Rarest. And ugliest. That thing is an ECLE wannabe...and still doesn't have all the stuff the ECLE has in/on it.

Congrats. Beetle boob. Jack would only replace my boards one at a time only after they failed and then only after I took pictures and then first sent back the defective light board. He would not replace all the 5v boards. So I was stuck with an early LE machine with a wrecked play field that I sold for $6300. I will say Jack manned up and sent me a replacement play field that I included in the sale for an additional 200. So, $6500 for early Woz with horrible play field but new extra. I give props to Jack for including the new play field. Now maybe because you post here a lot you got all boards replaced, but that was/is not the norm. Because Jack at least sent me an additional play field, I will definitely consider buying from him again, but with caution.

#182 8 years ago

I wonder...which of the 3 WOZ machines will become the hardest to find in very good condition (call it HUO if you'd like) over the next 10 yrs?

Perhaps RR. But, the Standard might slip in there... I'd guess that ECLE had the most made? Standards might be next (by many hit location play?)....

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I wonder...which of the 3 WOZ machines will become the hardest to find in very good condition (call it HUO if you'd like) over the next 10 yrs?
Perhaps RR. But, the Standard might slip in there... I'd guess that ECLE had the most made? Standards might be next (by many hit location play?)....

Rarity is not the primary determiner of resale value (although maybe you weren't talking about resale value). The RR and EC editions are a little nicer than the standards and will always be worth a little more even if the standards end up being the most rare.

My RR is #932, bought in October, assembled in September (2015). So there may be close to a thousand of those. They will probably be the easiest to find in good condition, since they weren't built with problematic boards or defective playfields as far as I know, and had Mylar installed at the factory. (Mine also has the full 1080p display, which earlier editions don't have.) There may also be other hardware revisions to newer games that we don't know about.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Congrats. Beetle boob. Jack would only replace my boards one at a time only after they failed and then only after I took pictures and then first sent back the defective light board. He would not replace all the 5v boards. So I was stuck with an early LE machine with a wrecked play field that I sold for $6300. I will say Jack manned up and sent me a replacement play field that I included in the sale for an additional 200. So, $6500 for early Woz with horrible play field but new extra. I give props to Jack for including the new play field. Now maybe because you post here a lot you got all boards replaced, but that was/is not the norm. Because Jack at least sent me an additional play field, I will definitely consider buying from him again, but with caution.

I didn't say it was easy. 3 months after I got my machine, they sent a tech to replace all my boards with 7 volt boards. But those boards weren't the newest ones with the daughterboards on them. So I was back to replacing them one by one again for most of 2014/2015. After waiting 9 months, I finally got a replacement set, which I installed myself. So my machine was finally working 2 years after I got it.

It wasn't a pleasant experience, but in the end, JJP did right by me, so I can't really complain, and I'd happily buy another JJP product because I think they're amazing machines. (And, of course, it gave me the confidence to work on pins!) WOZ was the first machine from a new company, who unfortunately had an electrical engineer who screwed the pooch with the design, which caused them all sorts of problems. Thank God for Eric, who came in and cleaned up a huge mess.

#185 8 years ago

My Aug. 2014 WOZ has been error free as far as light boards but lots of other stuff has gone wrong. Right now it's out of service as the slipper broke and a piece jammed the ball trough which overheated the VUK coil which blew the fuse. Service from JJP has been top notch though, even if you aren't a pinball expert tech support will talk you through the repair process.

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

The rarest is the AURELE Australian Rescue Limited Edition only 24 made! Now that's limited! I don't care so much about that rubbish though just love my game

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Rarity is not the primary determiner of resale value (although maybe you weren't talking about resale value). The RR and EC editions are a little nicer than the standards and will always be worth a little more even if the standards end up being the most rare.
My RR is #932, bought in October, assembled in September (2015). So there may be close to a thousand of those. They will probably be the easiest to find in good condition, since they weren't built with problematic boards or defective playfields as far as I know, and had Mylar installed at the factory. (Mine also has the full 1080p display, which earlier editions don't have.) There may also be other hardware revisions to newer games that we don't know about.

That was my point... imagine 15-20 years out... ECLE and RR probably make up most of the HUO pins, right? So perhaps a standard might end up being the version of the game that is harder to find in good condition?

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Yeah...you'll hear all this "theme, theme, theme" talk...but the truth is WOZ is an evil and difficult game. Working your way through its challenging stages is tough. The game has fight. The new code? Fantastic

Don't forget the feel of the machine, I don't want to turn this into a Stern bashing thing because it's not but WOZ has that classic Bly/Wlys flipper and nudge feel and sound to it.

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

The rarest is the AURELE Australian Rescue Limited Edition only 24 made! Now that's limited! I don't care so much about that rubbish though just love my game

How much did those fetch each at the initial auction?

#190 8 years ago

There were 1000 ECLEs

Weren't there at least 2-3k standards made?

And another 1k of Ruby Red?

Woz is a great pin. I'm glad I didn't sell mine.

Hobbit looks great and can't wait to see what Lawlor does.

At least JJP is a no brainer versus TBL at $10k

#191 8 years ago

As soon as people stop paying $5100 for a WOZ you can probably get on one for $5000.

Good point made though. Most machines drop in price after release with a few golden exceptions.

Is this really one of those exceptions. In my opinion from a gameplay standpoint it is not in this elite tier.

I think the fans of JJP and WOZ are both so loyal that most who own do not ever want to sell it. This might prop up the price for a while but it will fall they all do in the end.

#192 8 years ago

Possibly, but until one owns it, and dives into the game and depth....for many, you become a big fan!

We are fans because we think the game is a great challenge for seasoned pinheads, light enough for the casual, and
beautiful enough for the ladies....in my living room is WOZ and the Walking Dead....my wife wants TWD in the game room, as heads in a fish tank isnt her idea of furniture.

We are fans because of the game, not the money, or retention of investment.

The price will be as the market demands. The sad part is buyers always remember the example of the "lowest price sold"
and use that to try to buy at. The lowest is the exception.
In 44 years of selling pins, its only been recently that when I offer a pin for sale, I can get an email with a link for some sale somewhere at the bottom dollar, suggesting "thats the right price". Condition, location, demand...makes a difference.

If one is patient, and wants always the bottom of the bottom, the best deal "EVER", it happens, and I wish them luck.

#193 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There were 1000 ECLEs

Ruby Red production was limited to 1,500, according to press releases. I have no idea how many Ruby Red editions have been sold to date, though.

As I recall from the original WOZECLE preorder discussion groups, the singularly most significant controversy, which likely affects aftermarket value, was the discontinuation of the uniquely beautiful direct print cabinet. When the supply of direct print cabinets became finite, toward the end of the Emerald City version's production, preorder customers were worried that their game would be delivered with a decal-type cabinet, perceived to be inferior (whether it is, of course, is a matter of opinion. . .but, that perception was present). Ultimately, all of the 1,000 ECLE games garnered a direct print cabinet. An unknown substantially smaller number of standard WOZ machines also feature a direct print cabinet. Those standard WOZ games received the direct print cabinet before the vendor debacle occurred, rendering the direct print cabinet feature finite. Thus, I suspect that the rarest bird (apart from the Aussie rescue LE games) are the standard WOZ games with direct print cabinets.

At the end of the day, or perhaps over the rainbow, WOZ (in all of its iterations) is a very successful title. It is precisely because JJP opted for this classic, family-oriented theme, that the game will probably outlast many other very good titles, whose themes fail to resonate with future generations. In other words, a game like WOZ will likely remain strong on the demand side of the supply/demand equation for the foreseeable future, irrespective of all of the other factors, which typically affect value. That's my two cents.

#194 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There were 1000 ECLEs

I bought a standard last Nov... So roughly a year ago... It had a very recent build date to when I bought... It is marked as 700-ish / 1,000

Unless JJP has gone into insane production, I'd be surprised if they've made 2-3000 standards

#195 8 years ago

Can you really use the word "limited" and 1,500 in the same sentence?

#196 8 years ago

First one I looked up: Limited addition of 12,300.

Sony has been auctioning off some of the rare gray-schemed PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary consoles for a pretty penny. Out of the limited 12,300 units that have been made of the 20th Anniversary PS4 consoles, Sony held an auction for the No. 00001 unit. As the headline states, the unit sold for $129,000.

#197 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

How much did those fetch each at the initial auction?

They were never auctioned and the price for them was $12,500 AUD so $8750 USD. If I ever sell it'll be for somewhere between 10 and 12k

#198 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

First one I looked up: Limited addition of 12,300.
Sony has been auctioning off some of the rare gray-schemed PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary consoles for a pretty penny. Out of the limited 12,300 units that have been made of the 20th Anniversary PS4 consoles, Sony held an auction for the No. 00001 unit. As the headline states, the unit sold for $129,000.

What!!!...an LE from another industry besides pinball??? And I bet the person that paid what they did for 00001 was thrilled to get it.....this can't be!!!....LE's are a stupid business model, and that thing should have only sold for $300, with a free TV to go with it. Isn't everyone entitled to an LE? Or at least modify their standard P4 to be identical to the grey-scheme model? Hasn't pinball been able to teach the world anything?

Thank you for the story Art, and apologize for the excessive sarcasm, but sure is nice to see this example posted in our finite forum. Things like this exist everywhere, everyday, with most all products that have a degree of marketability.

Maybe, just maybe, some of the whining about LE in our market on this forum will eventually stop ( nah, way too logical)

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

apologize for the excessive sarcasm

Im cool....we all have opinions, and its great when we call all share them with respect, even when we disagree.

#200 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im cool....we all have opinions, and its great when we call all share them with respect, even when we disagree.

Sarcasm wasn't meant towards you at all ( you rock,btw), more towards a recurring mindset/ topic of discussion in other threads....mark

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 16.95
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 213 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-when-does-the-price-drop/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.