Topic poll

“Should An Amateur Buy WOZ Or The Hobbit?”

• WOZ 85 votes
    72%
  • The Hobbit 33 votes
    28%

(118 votes)

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1565 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Hobbit has so many modes, so much music, so many video sequences....I don't feel like it falls into the usual "code issues" pile of games. Yes, 5 Armies needs animation on the book and I think there should be some kind of reward or indication that you've completed an Arkenstone mode ....but aside from a few minor things, this game is brimming with deep & cohesive gameplay.

This is very true

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from Bond_Gadget_007:

Not sure if it's been mentioned how easy TH is, with very long ball times. So far all Jersey Jack games seem to play forever give or take (including WOZ, DI) Females and guests will gravitate for the eye candy but these are not made for tournament play per say. Still fun for a few months though. If you want more competitive, faster ball times look to Stern. Sorry but somebody had to warn OP

I actually like the longer times on jjp games. Jjp games have sooooo much deeper code, that it's an actual journey throughout the game. I'm sure they're designed to be slightly easier in order to actually have a chance to progress further. It's so nice for a change from the typical Stern's. Ideally a collection will contain a few fast playing Stern's and a few journey style jjp games.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 11,500.00
$ 165.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 12.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider konghusker.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside