1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Nokoro
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Just curious if anyone has had the volume control board on their WoZ die. I was playing the other night with headphones plugged in and stopped to eat dinner. I left the game on. When I came back (after 30 minutes or so) the volume control was dead and I had no sound through the main speakers. Looks like the board just up and died for no real reason. I disabled the volume control board and sound came back through the main speakers.

Probably just a fluke and I'll buy another board from JJP, but I am curious if anyone else has had this happen or if there's a common component on the board that fails and can be easily repaired.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

In 4 1/2 years, yours is the first one in a long time I've run into. Thinking back, I can only recall one or two others.
LTG : )

Thanks Lloyd. I always knew I was special. LOL!

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from mountaingamer:

Maybe the headphones died?

All the lights on the volume board are dead so the board is definitely bad. Ordered a new one from Paul this morning...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 114.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11,500.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider randyv.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside