• Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9806.jpg
crystalerror.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 10 years ago

Spell rescue and then hit search which will give you a virtual lock up to four balls. Locking Dorothy gives you the fifth ball for 5 ball rescue MB.

That at least is what seems to be idea to me.

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from kennywawa:

I play in a weekly league that has WOZ in the rotation running 1.22. I noticed that when playing multiplayer games the tilt warning carried over from one player to the next. For example, player 1 would nudge a little hard and get the "warning" than "danger". If the next player nudged a little too hard it went straight to "tilt" and never did the warning or danger. Same thing if player 1 got a "warning", player 2 would start at "danger" We were playing a four player game at the time. Anyone else experience this?

No but I'll make sure to tilt to danger next league night at my house. #imadick

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from pinball_keefer:

Yes, to encourage less abuse. It's also semi-subtly more strategic. When is the best time to use my warnings for my one great save?

and then to put a pop in the outlane, you guys are sadist!!!

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I actually got one kickback into the playfield to date with the balloon pop. So it is possible, but rare.
Also, it seems like if you get the skill shot, the rollover lanes (or at least the lights) are inactive for several seconds. Not sure if it's intentional or not.

I've had a ball pop up through the outlane as well as a couple hit the center post and come back up through the flippers. There is no way I can complete those targets without nudging. I went into settings and saw that it was two warnings per game and thought I must have fd it up when I was in settings before so I set it to 2 warnings per ball and I still tilt out 1 ball a game. I do have my tilt set tight but figure if you are going to have a tilt mech in the game it should be used.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

I tweaked the balloon bumper switch a bit to make it more sensitive, which helped. Sometimes the ball would barely roll off of the skirt and drain after some hits--now it pops properly on each hit. Nudging helps with both outlanes--maybe move the tilt bob down a bit?

I think it's a pretty fair tilt for my games, I usually keep them really right.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from callmesteam:

I was tilting constantly just off the State Fair bumper. I removed the tilt bob completely. Still tilting. Set it to 10 tilts per ball. No problems since...

You were tilting just off the stick? Youch, poor WOZ.

#62 10 years ago

Here's a pic of my playfield during Fireball Frenzy, note that there are no blue shots to be made. Also during Lollipop Munchkin mode I shot the pulsing shot and solid shot and then there were no more shots indicated that I could tell. Anyone else having similar issues.

IMG_9806.jpgIMG_9806.jpg
#65 10 years ago

fireball frenzy wasn't stacked with anything. This was just after the mode started, no blue insert.

#67 10 years ago

When I started FF there was No blue insert at all, it was very strange. Same game I had the issue with nothing happening after I made the two shots on the the lollipop mod. I might be missing something on he lollipop mod but the FF glitch was definetly a glitch unless I have a board going bad.

#69 10 years ago

The blue never showed up. I thought about a single color going out as well but that seemed a bit odd.

#70 10 years ago

Just played with no issues. I also checked all inserts for blue and they all worked. It really does seem like some sort of glitch. If it happens again ill shoot a video with everything going on in the game.

#73 10 years ago

I played at least 10 games tonight and had no issues.
I started FF several times and had no issues with a lack of blue inserts.

I am recording my games on WOZ hoping for a bug game to share so will have video if it happens again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.50
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider taylorva.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-v122-glitches-and-suggestions-thread?tu=taylorva and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.