• Latest reply 10 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9806.jpg
crystalerror.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

I heard the reasoning behind not using original dialogue was because JJP didn't want to confuse people with two different voices for the same character, which really is just indicative of the voiceover actors inability to match the original actors voices. I mean Dorothy and the Wicked Witch don't sound anything like the original actresses. Still, however noticeable, I certainly would prefer hearing original dialogue whenever possible especially in places matched with video showing Dorothy talking(TOTO save). The voiceovers are painfully obvious in these situations like watching an old dubbed karate movie. A menu setting for this would be awesome.

Personally I think the voice actors they used sound pretty spot on. As far as voice overs go in themed pinball JJP seems to have done a pretty good job. Those custom wizard callous are really cool. I'm hoping for some loud wizard "Jackpot!" and "Super Jackpot!" callouts.

One thing I would like to see added to the game is an animation / audio notification that you have collected an emerald / diamond. Currently once you earn an emerald for the first rule screen one of the 4 emeralds lights up but there's no other way of telling. Adding this feature will really give players that achievement feeling. Think of LOTR with the "Gift of the Elves" audio line and the animation played once you collect it. Who knows maybe this will be coming once Battle The Wicked Witch is in the game.

1 month later
#91 10 years ago
Quoted from gambit:

ok dont own the game (Atleast not yet) but isnt the rainbow ball drain mode way to hard? Toto looks great. But a 4 part mission and spell rainbow correctly? Looks like a great mode the first 20 time, after that i think alot people let the ball drain? Its a great idea but i think it looks waaaay to long (OK if its hard, but make it hard and short then!)

Keith just recently said that the entire TNPLH mode is going to have difficultly modes down the road as well as a timer.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider panzerfreak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-v122-glitches-and-suggestions-thread?tu=panzerfreak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.