10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

1.17 is going to be a full update so don't bother with 1.16 if you hadn't already done so.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

1.17 is going to be a full update so don't bother with 1.16 if you hadn't already done so.

Yeah, I'd tweaked everything, entered new pricing options, and reentered my custom message. Come home and see that 1.17 will be out soon. Doh!

#53 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Yeah, I'd tweaked everything, entered new pricing options, and reentered my custom message. Come home and see that 1.17 will be out soon. Doh!

At the rate updates are and hopefully will continue to be released, I wonder if JJP could save the user settings, high scores, etc. to a file on the USB stick before doing the update, then give you the option of restoring them once the update is finished?

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Ditto, lol

#55 10 years ago

Ok, Im late to the game here, is high score saves not even in the software yet? We keeping beating preset scores and nothing happens.

Gi looks the same, Under Gi looks even brighter.

How about a nice plug and play Spotlight kit from JJP Ill pay so I can give to Customers and not have to Jury rig it.

#56 10 years ago

Plug and play spots would be cool if future updates can't change it.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from Benepinballs:

Ok, Im late to the game here, is high score saves not even in the software yet? We keeping beating preset scores and nothing happens.
Gi looks the same, Under Gi looks even brighter.
How about a nice plug and play Spotlight kit from JJP Ill pay so I can give to Customers and not have to Jury rig it.

They save ok for me

#58 10 years ago

Looks like 1.17 may actually be coming tonight

#59 10 years ago

Was at a friends unboxing of an LE tonight....I'll let him have the pleasure of full review, but software wise, 1.16 didn't improve much over the first games we played, and if anything it introduced a whole host of issues. Maybe these issues were there all along but after 1.16, the game:

Doesn't properly keep track of locks and mistimes release, often spitting out two balls or robbing a ball from a previous lock

Clears out the # of 1000 message

Causes the controlled LED's to freeze...not sure if this is a hardware problem, but when playing multiplayer games, the Rainbow, Toto, Worlds Fair and Yellow Brick Road inserts freeze and stop changing after some random point...only way to clear is cycle power to game

The Wizard VUK during TOTO mode would lock the ball/game...Only way to recover was cycle power

Witch doesn't register shots during melt the witch mode

Noticed during LED test mode, the first six LEDs won't turn white.

During TOTO, if you drain, the right most worlds fair insert turns a dim red while all others go out. Seems odd.

Lots of other quirks that demonstrate the software is still quite incomplete and buggy. But the game is visually stunning...

#60 10 years ago

I spoke too soon. 1.17 coming tomorrow.

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Noticed during LED test mode, the first six LEDs won't turn white.

You mean the first six Yellow Brick Road LEDs, that are yellow inserts, not white like all the others?

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

You mean the first six Yellow Brick Road LEDs, that are yellow inserts, not white like all the others?
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

Yep...That's what I thought that they were different colored inserts...With all the other issues we didn't really revisit them, but curious...Why were they made yellow when the rest of the inserts in the road are white. They stick out like a sore thumb in the white LED test

#63 10 years ago

Perhaps because those 6 strobe constantly, so they are not too distracting? Other issues are reportedly software related, some others reporting similar issues. We shall see. LTG says 1.17 will fix, Jack says 1.18, I guess we shall see.

#64 10 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

As an owner of great pins, do you get to play them often?

Rarely get the chance. Same with Expo, there have been years where I didn't play a game. Too busy doing other stuff.

You have to remember, this is my industry, not my hobby. After a 12 plus hour day, you need something else.

LTG : )

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Controlled LED's to freeze...not sure if this is a hardware problem, but when playing multiplayer games, the Rainbow, Toto, Worlds Fair and Yellow Brick Road inserts freeze and stop changing after some random point...only way to clear is cycle power to game

LED #1-64 affected, confirmed issue with 1.16, fix due any time now. will be 1.18.

#66 10 years ago

It's great to see that JJP is on top of these software bugs and is releasing fixes only two days after the last update.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 91.00
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
13,000 (OBO)
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-v116-released/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.