6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by davin72
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davin72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So I just picked up a WOZ and noticed it was running 4.10 so I decided to update it. How long should it take? I've updated Sterns before but have no idea how long this one should take and it doesn't show any kind of progress on the screen. It's been updating for 3 hours now and I have a feeling it's not really working. What shoul be my next step. I'm kinda lost.

#3 6 years ago

So should I just go ahead and remove the USB and turn it off. I'll need to redownload it again tomorrow at work since I don't have a computer here at the house.

#5 6 years ago

Ok so I'll just have to do a full reload then. Removing the USB and turning off the machine will be fine then?

#7 6 years ago

Ok just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to really hurt something. I've done Sterns easily but this one just wasn't seeming to work.

#10 6 years ago

Just an update. It's working now. I redid it using an old thumb drive as apposed to the new one I used yesterday. Now I just need to do the Delta and it will be done. This pin is amazing and will never leave my house. So much fun.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davin72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-update-problem?tu=davin72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.