IMG_03340000.JPG
IMG_03330000.jpg
IMG_03320000.JPG
IMG_03310000.JPG
IMG_03300000.JPG
IMG_03290000.JPG
IMG_03280000.jpg
IMG_03260000.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

The sound is stunning. CRYSTAL CLEAR and defined.
It actually has some flow on the ramps and right loop. It's faster then I remembered at expo last year. Very well done JJP

Thank you!

Quoted from sterlingpinball:

I tried the headphones at one of the shows. that really puts you in the game

It's was cool working directly with Happ to build my controls into the doors. Once jack tried it he was sold. Master volume control plates will be ready shortly.. Might push juke box board till end of summer. I want more people to get there game first.

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

I'm curious about the audio line out. I can't quite make it out in the photo - is it just a single mono RCA, ie. for hookup to a sub, or is it some kind of extended 1/8" headphone jack?
BTW - where am I supposed to feed my network cable through?

The Aux out is a 3.5 mm Female jack. The audio is delivered in stereo. You can drive a subwoofer with it or use it to drive extra speakers with an external amplifier like a home stereo.

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Ah, good. I was expecting dual RCA, and I don't think I've seen a headphone jack that stuck out on a stem like that before (so in the blurry/dark photo, it kinda looks like a single RCA).
BTW. Anyone know what the metal "backing plate" is for on the upper right rear cabinet? Seems like a nice place to have a put a knockout for a modular RJ45 jack.

The giant metal plate is to give clearance from the cabinet and access to the flying monkey mech in the back of the game.

#66 10 years ago

Built into ever door on the headphone amp we also have a small black bypass switch for the mute button. This will allow operators to keep little kids from muting the sound system out on location. Last thing we want is someone walking up to the game at a bar and thinking the speakers are broken. Home user won't need the bypass, but the same door set up will be on route games as well. Great feature with or with out the headphones on. When wife is trying to talk to you during the game, hit the mute and keep playing. When she's done nagging you to take out the trash volume goes back on

Thanks,
Lorenzo
Pinnovators.com

#84 10 years ago

Would be neat if on the next version of your audio board, you could make an option to have the headphone volume buttons control the main game's audio level. I know that's been asked for already. Could be done with something like a chip that emulates a USB keyboard.

We already do we're in the process of building them now and they will be for sale as a mode in the coming weeks. We purchased extra factory Dba plates from Happ and custom build them into a plug n play kit to the factory door harness. We were planning on doing a LED button version but settled on just a extra durable black up and down button...

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#91 10 years ago

Ya we prototyped this last night for stern games as well
It will be a little extra cost the good button are expensive but we will be making these for sale soon
Not to change the subject ill start a different thread on these in a few days

image.jpgimage.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 16.95
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

13,000 (OBO)
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-unboxing-spoiler-alert-for-future-wozers?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.