Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_03380000.jpg
IMG_03370000.JPG
IMG_03360000.JPG
IMG_03340000.JPG
IMG_03330000.jpg
IMG_03320000.JPG
IMG_03310000.JPG
IMG_03300000.JPG
IMG_03290000.JPG
IMG_03280000.jpg
IMG_03260000.JPG

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Who does this??

Anyone who has a pin that has overly sensitive switches going off that wants to find which ones they are.

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Any particular switches I should be looking at, Keith?

I'd try the witch first, then any "1-point" switches. Failing that you'll probably have to resort to banging the playfield. If you ever happen to catch how many points you have when the ball autolaunches, that would help quite a lot.

Quoted from MrDo:

Who does this??

All the time, though usually it's with whitewoods.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

-Everything is just done at a new level
-included felt cabinet protectors
-Quality balls.
-Did I mention the SOUND!!!!!!!
-its nice to get a game that you have to do ZERO to and have it already be "Done"

Wake up Stern !

#104 6 years ago

Thanks for the pics and updates. The video screen is here to stay. This will limit JJP to movie themes but that's not a bad thing. Instead of an Attack From Mars they could do a War of the Worlds or Plan B From Outer Space. I'm an old guy (my first machine was a flipperless Spot Pool) and have seen the progression to flippers, then to voice, then to dot matrix. Thanks to JJP for taking pinball to the next level - I believe they put their heart and soul in this machine and it will show. The old Williams/Bally pins had an unexplainable solid feel to them, as if they weren't made from parts but carved from a single large oak - this is what I'm looking for again. It's hard to explain but some of you know what I'm talking about.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Sunfox:

Have you thought about adding a "sensitive switch test"? What this would do is start a diagnostics mode that monitors all switches in their present state, and then automatically fires off a whole bunch of solenoids in sequence to 'shake' the game, recording a list of any switches that trip however briefly when they shouldn't be.
Would've been handy on my BDK, which ended up having a couple ultra-sensitive switches that randomly fired slings and the auto-kicker for no reason during gameplay.

go into switch test mode and shake the pin

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from MrDo:

Who does this??
Congrats on the WOZ, John!

Officially taught that way at the Bally service school in April, 1979 at the HoJo's on Irving Park Road & the Tri State Tollway in Bensenville, Illinois. Now a Four Points Sheraton.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 44.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Forever
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside