Topic Stats

• 106 posts
  • 58 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 27 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_0340.JPG
IMG_03380000.jpg
IMG_03370000.JPG
IMG_03360000.JPG
IMG_03340000.JPG
IMG_03330000.jpg
IMG_03320000.JPG
IMG_03310000.JPG
IMG_03300000.JPG
IMG_03290000.JPG
IMG_03280000.jpg
IMG_03260000.JPG

There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 7 years ago

Here ya go.

IMG_03150000.jpg IMG_03160000.jpg

#2 7 years ago

and

IMG_03170000.jpg IMG_03180000.JPG IMG_03190000.JPG IMG_03200000.JPG IMG_03210000.jpg IMG_03220000.JPG

#3 7 years ago

and

IMG_03230000.jpg IMG_03240000.jpg IMG_03250000.JPG IMG_03260000.JPG IMG_03280000.jpg IMG_03290000.JPG

#4 7 years ago

Beautiful !

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

LTG : )

#5 7 years ago

and

IMG_03300000.JPG IMG_03310000.JPG IMG_03320000.JPG IMG_03330000.jpg IMG_03340000.JPG IMG_03360000.JPG

#6 7 years ago

Thank you!!! Great shots. I feel like I was there.

#7 7 years ago

Nice. Birch laminate plywood for the cabinet bottom. That shows it is made from top notch materials. The interactive topper needs the paper peeled off of the backside I presume?

#8 7 years ago

congrats bro nothing like a NIB game

#9 7 years ago

and

IMG_03370000.JPG IMG_03380000.jpg IMG_0340.JPG

#10 7 years ago

No that glare does not show when playing. Just when sitting down for that pic.

#11 7 years ago

Nice! I wish I would have ordered one.

#12 7 years ago

This game ooooooooooozes quality and detail. So far it's great. Yes, the code has a long way to go but it is playable and fun already.

#13 7 years ago

Good stuff Coaster... Glad to see you back in the game

#15 7 years ago

Great photos Coaster! Thanks for sharing.
Good looking pin -Enjoy!

#16 7 years ago

Congrats. Im not far behind you.

Mk

#17 7 years ago

All I gotta say JB is this...............SEX CRIMES! I'm still not talking to you because this typing technically isn't talking. So I'm going to sit in my corner and pout and be jealous because you got your WOZ first. I know! I'll start a thread bashing JJ and the WOZ pin. That will get ya! LOL

#18 7 years ago

Video time!

#19 7 years ago

Maybe if I click my heels together three times and wish really hard...

#20 7 years ago

It was a long wait but, worth it. It is really a fun game to play wether you like the theme or not. I love the mini playfields. They are a blast. The lighting is amazing.
CG=Happy Camper

#21 7 years ago

Nice ,I can imagine the new car smell . Sweet pics thanks for sharing

#22 7 years ago

The sound is stunning. CRYSTAL CLEAR and defined.
It actually has some flow on the ramps and right loop. It's faster then I remembered at expo last year. Very well done JJP

#23 7 years ago

I tried the headphones at one of the shows. that really puts you in the game

#24 7 years ago

Beautiful game...I sure enjoyed my time on one at the Ohio show.

Not my choice in themes but the game has so much quality and thought put into it, it is hard not to just smile and enjoy.

congrats!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Sweeeeeeeeeet! Thanks for sharing the moment!

#26 7 years ago

Congrats. Looks great.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

Yeah, I have some nice in ear monitors I use while running. I am gonna try them out.

#28 7 years ago

Congrats and enjoy.

#29 7 years ago

Congrats CG! Play the hell out of it!

#31 7 years ago

Sweet! Enjoy it man! This month for me!

#32 7 years ago

I thought the LE came with flipper button protectors. When did that change?

#33 7 years ago

Who's awesome? You are!

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from lyerelian:

Way back when they built a cabinet that didn't need it.

LTG : )

#35 7 years ago
Quoted from lyerelian:

The whole cabinet is clear coated. Protectors not needed.

#36 7 years ago
Quoted from lyerelian:

When they changed from vinyl decals to a clearcoated direct print cabinet, the flipper protectors were nixed since the cabinet no longer needed protecting.

#37 7 years ago

LOL, 3 identical replies in (according to the timestamps I can see right now) 32 seconds.

#38 7 years ago

Congrates John.

#39 7 years ago

Ok it's Addicting! I can't stop! I have to run 5 miles on the morning! Crap!

#40 7 years ago

Love it! Looking great CG!!

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

It actually has some flow on the ramps and right loop. It's faster then I remembered at expo last year. Very well done JJP

Thank you!

Quoted from sterlingpinball:

It's was cool working directly with Happ to build my controls into the doors. Once jack tried it he was sold. Master volume control plates will be ready shortly.. Might push juke box board till end of summer. I want more people to get there game first.

#42 7 years ago

Congrats! thank for sharing the pics - looks great

#43 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

The whole cabinet is clear coated. Protectors not needed.

True, but the protectors look better than regular rails IMO.

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

True, but the protectors look better than regular rails IMO.

I don't necessarily disagree with this, especially if they were in emerald green... but there's something to having the artwork showing instead.

#45 7 years ago

Not trying to be dramatic or anything. I will say this. Thank you to team JJP for re-lighting the fire. 3 years ago when I got into this hobby IM and AVATAR were the new pins being made. They are great but the milestone achieved here is nothing short of amazing. I hope all of you get the chance to really play this game. Not listen to the crap but to really experience it. So far I am BLOWN away. I always type something about a new game I get and many of you know that. I have hyped games I own or like in the past. Everyone has. It's always exciting with a NIB pin and easy to get carried away. I am trying to be leveled headed here and honest. With code in the future I would say that a completely new standard has been set. Stern seems to have listened as they hired back many excellent designers and they seem to be building better games with better quality. Metallica pro is well made and fun as well. WOZ is just from another planet all together. From the lights, sounds, build, outlane play, crazy amount of cool toys, LCD is EXTREMELY cool even if you don't think it makes much difference it absolutely does. I am very excited for more wozer's to get their games.
JJP started this new war and we are all extremely lucky he did. Like it or not he did. Now we have choices and way cooler products coming out. I look forward to Star Trek, Hobbit and all of the botique pins coming as well. We can all get along here. Great time to be a pinhead. Especially if you bought low........ Well played JJP. Well played.

#46 7 years ago

I'm happy you're satisfied and excited, coasterguy. It' such a GORGEOUS machine and I think we're going to have a consistent wave of happy buyers as these continue to ship out.

#47 7 years ago

Congrats CG.......the wait was worth it.......I've got another month or so!

#48 7 years ago

Hopefully you get The Hobbit to match that LOTR!! Congrats!

#49 7 years ago

Very cool. This is the first time I've seen a picture of the audio line out. Thanks for taking the time to post them. I'm glad the flyer comes with the game too. Cool stuff.

Pappy

#50 7 years ago

Thanks for sharing CG. That is the first time I have seen the manual, except in PDF. It is a very well-written manual from an engineer's point of view.

Enjoy the game but keep in mind a that a lot more great Keefer Madness code is yet to come.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 38.00
Trade
Sale Pending!
Massillon, OH
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Silver Spring, MD
There are 106 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside