View topic image gallery

IMG_0044.jpg
IMG_0043.jpg
image.jpg
image-437.jpg
image-707.jpg
image-787.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toro1966.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#67 9 years ago

Just got mine today - can't wait to install them - and as crazy as this may sound - Thanks Kristin! - for the small plastic Mezel cup. This is the second one I have gotten with an order and my wife and kid LOVE them - why I don't know - it's not like we don't have 6 thousand cups in the cupboard of all shapes and sizes, but they love them!

#70 9 years ago

Just finished installing the throne room mod and it looks awesome. Took me A LONG time because I had issues - completely unrelated to the mod. First - one of the small nylock nuts for the wizard bracket was stripped from the factory apparently and would NOT come off. After futzing with it for an hour and trying everything under the sun, I dremeled it off after putting blue painters tape on everything to protect it. Worked like a champ. Second, after I got it all together - the wizard light would not work. Pots worked fine but wizard would not work. After much troubleshooting I found that one of the solder joints inside the heat shrinked connection to the small led strip was bad. I was able to repair and reheat shrink it so it looks and works perfect - but it was a pain. Now that I think about - this perfectly explains why the light seemed to "flicker" all the time. No amount of trouble shooting had found the problem before and I just lived with it. Now it's rock solid and looks perfect.

One last question for everyone - does it matter which connector you connect the wizard into? I assume the answer is yes. Since I had to troubleshoot I ended up unplugging both the spot light (blue and black) and wizard (black and yellow) wires. I believe the spotlight was connected to the connector on mine labeled L-1 but I am not positive. Is there a good way to check to see if I have it connected to the right connector? Or does it matter? If I recall correctly - the spot and the wizard are always on at the same time so I don't believe it matters - thoughts?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toro1966.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-throne-room-fire-pots-by-mezelmods?tu=toro1966 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.