Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jjsrt8
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Educate me on NIB pin pricing. I know that Stern titles have their MSRP pricing but the distributors can give you better pricing when you contact them. Is this the same for Woz or am I looking at 7k for a Woz standard no matter what?

#2 10 years ago

Around 7k you find it cheaper with financing for non business let me know.

#3 10 years ago

I was told by a JJP Dist that they are not allowed to sell WOZ standard Below 7k and that JJP just raised their pricing to dist (so they probably wouldn't be able to sell below 7k even if JJP didn't care)
Again just repeating what was told to me by a reputable dealer.

#4 10 years ago

Stern's MSRP is a price that nobody pays (well, unless it's an AC/DC LE or Metallica LE, but that's another story)... but JJP's "advertised price" is pretty much standard. You order from JJP, you pay $7k flat and many, many people have done this. Distributors, on the other hand, seem to offer discounted pricing on add-ons - like adding Invisiglass and the shaker for much less than what it would cost direct from JJP.

#5 10 years ago

Yeah, I'm still waiting for that TVP guy who told me that you can get a WOZ standard with invisiglass and shaker for 7300 on my thread about LE's to back it up, but as of yet, he's still a big fat 600 karma faceplant, as expected.

#6 10 years ago

PinballSTAR Amusements, we are an authorized JJP distributor. Price is 7,300 for standard WOZ with invisiglass and shaker. All distributors should be same price on game itself at 7,000. Oh, and we give every customer a free shirt and a hug ! Lol

Happy to make new customers and friends...

Great service and communication. We are collectors ourselves first and foremost.

We will be at York, PA Whiterose Gameroom Show on Oct 11/12 with WOZ's.

A portion of each sale goes out of our pocket into our Children's Hospital Charity where we will be donating WOZ games to hospitals for the kids there !

Taking orders on Hobbit LEs now also.

We also have some WOZ LE's coming.

Call us 570-357-0042.
Email : [email protected]

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

#7 10 years ago

Dang a shirt and a hug?? That's all you had to say!

#8 10 years ago

I wish you were in Dallas, TX and not Dallas, PA... lol..

I'll be sending you a PM.

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for the info guys. I guess now I just need to decide if I want to sell my STTNG and fund a WOZ. I really like STTNG but with room for really only 1, maybe 2 pins, its starting to get a bit old and the theme keeps my wife away. I need to find one local to try out but from the 1.2 videos, the game looks great.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Meph:

Thanks for the info guys. I guess now I just need to decide if I want to sell my STTNG and fund a WOZ. I really like STTNG but with room for really only 1, maybe 2 pins, its starting to get a bit old and the theme keeps my wife away. I need to find one local to try out but from the 1.2 videos, the game looks great.

I played one recent with new code much better I was starting to hate the game but shouldn't judge an unfinished game. Now I want one with all the mechanical toys and the theme just is a big deal to me. Get it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-standard-pricing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.