Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jvspin
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider generica.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 9 years ago

Hey Colin. For all the thousands of posts here about WOZ, you'd think a few of them would be about strategy and rules, but not so in my experience.

The slickest thing I've ever pulled off has been start crystal ball mode, cycle haunted modes until I reach haunted multiball with ECMB ready to go. I think ECMB is best at the end of a stack since it goes well with everything, gives you a ton of ball save time and can be easily set aside for when you need it. The right time to start haunted multiball is when ECMB is ready and a quality crystal ball MB is either going or ready to start.

There's a lot of two-ball tech you can do to advance through the game with one ball more or less permanently cradled. A ball held on the right flipper allows you to advance munchkin loops, as balls drained from the munchkin outhole will usually roll down the upper flipper and be served to the left flipper. You can backhand the left flipper into the pops to collect haunted modes with a ball cradled in the right flipper as well.

There's a shot that's quite simple but I get a kick out of every time it succeeds: get two balls cradled onto either flipper, and give it a quick backhand flip to send the top ball into the crystal ball shot from the left flipper or throne room from the right. It's a satisfying trick for people like me who don't have the complete set of multiball control techniques.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

13,000 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider generica.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-stacks?tu=generica and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.