• Latest reply 5 years ago by Lilpro66
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

006.JPG
001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 10 years ago

The legs are supposed to pop out? Mine never have.

#36 10 years ago

I'm not gonna even bother calibrating it until the software is fixed. Sounds like an exercise in futility. I have not even gone up to 1.25 yet due to some of the issues I've read about.

#37 10 years ago

I went ahead and loaded 1.25 and its playing perfectly.

I'd like to thank you guys for the info on calibrating the spinning house. Your easy to understand instructions had me calibrating the spinning house in no time and it is now working exactly as it is supposed to at +4 and 15.
This game is playing awesome with 150 games on it now in three weeks of mostly trouble free ownership. Ya just have to spend some time getting all your settings where you want them.

Now does anyone have instructions for getting the flying monkey to pick up the ball every time? It seems like the magnet on the playfield does'nt want to give up the ball about half of the time. This game will be at 100% if I can get that ironed out,

#39 10 years ago

Somebody got that far last night and said it opened etc, but I do not know if it opened fully. When I calibrated it today it would not open before changing the calibration....so you might have a point there. I'll have to try it with the glass off tomorrow.
Now that I think of it I have never seen the munchkin magnet hold a ball yet either.....

#47 10 years ago

The ball is already on the magnet when the monkey comes down and trys to pick it up. The two magnets fight for the ball, and half of the time it stays on the playfield magnet....the monkey magnet goes back up empty. Then the playfield magnet releases the ball to the lane area.

I checked the spinning house calibration in game play tonight and it still works perfectly as it did after the calibration process. And the munchkin magnet is working fine too. This game will be all zeroed in after figuring out how to adjust that monkey magnet. It looks like the monkey could go a little more to the right, and the extra time to go further both ways will probably get the timing right for the playfield magnet to release the ball.

I had to grind some more material off the ring on the bottom pop bumper too after finding some metal shards under it. 006.JPG006.JPG001.JPG001.JPG

1 week later
#53 10 years ago

My house is holding its calibration perfectly and bending the tang on the switch for the flying monkey has it picking up the ball every time now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 24.50
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider playernumber4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-spinning-house-calibration-problem?tu=playernumber4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.