• Latest reply 5 years ago by Lilpro66
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

006.JPG
001.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 10 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

I went ahead and loaded 1.25 and its playing perfectly.
I'd like to thank you guys for the info on calibrating the spinning house. Your easy to understand instructions had me calibrating the spinning house in no time and it is now working exactly as it is supposed to at +4 and 15.
This game is playing awesome with 150 games on it now in three weeks of mostly trouble free ownership. Ya just have to spend some time getting all your settings where you want them.
Now does anyone have instructions for getting the flying monkey to pick up the ball every time? It seems like the magnet on the playfield does'nt want to give up the ball about half of the time. This game will be at 100% if I can get that ironed out,

Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, but you need to make one specific shot in order to have the monkey "capture Dorothy". It's the right outer orbit shot. If the ball comes in from the other side, or is simply plunged up there at a ball start, it will not capture... Which is cool! If you're making that shot, and it's still missing, that's a different issue.

A few times I've missed the shot by not having enough power on the ball, and the monkey captures anyway, though no ball is present.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maplesyrup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-spinning-house-calibration-problem?tu=maplesyrup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.