3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by joemagiera
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Really like my WOZ, however the sound seems "wrong" in one area. On my game, in the upper right, the skill shot area, there are no enhanced sounds. Just the basic, pretty quiet sounds. When the ball is bouncing around in that small section of the playfield (the lanes and the bumpers), there are no loud sounds, just the raw sounds from the playfield pieces. It noticeably stands out. I hope this is making sense. Asking if this is standard for a WOZ or is there something going on in my game? It's always been like this, since coming out of the box. If this isn't making sense, I can record it. Can any WOZ owners comment?

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech.net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from ecmurrayf1:

There definitely are sounds for the rollovers and sling shot in the upper right of the playfield. When you do hit the skill shot it says "well played". Hope that helps.

Yes, thank you very much. Hmmm.... sounds like I have a sound issue. Kind of strange in that the sounds are out in one area of the game, but appear to be working in all other sections and aspects of the game. I definitely don't get the "well played" when making the skill shot.

Anyone have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Joe

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

The slingshot and rollovers should be making a kind of chime noise on each hit. If the hits themselves are registering as points and awarding the skill shot, then it's not a mechanical issue

The hits are registering and points are scoring. I will be opening it up tomorrow to check further. I do have the latest code installed. Upgraded without problems.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 189.00
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 11,500.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joemagiera.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside