• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20130526_230013.jpg
20130526_122411.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Just finished playing WOZ for about two hours. Congrats to Jack and his team for a good looking and challenging game. The museum looks great as well, good crowd having fun. Going back in after lunch. Thank you to Jack and the museum for making the game available to play.

Post edited by PinFun : word added

#2 10 years ago

What great news !

LTG : )

#3 10 years ago

My first 200,000 game at the Silverball Museum.

20130526_122411.jpg20130526_122411.jpg

#4 10 years ago

Awesome. Should be running 1.08.

#5 10 years ago

I almost got your hi score.

Stopped by the Silverball tonight for a few games.

20130526_230013.jpg20130526_230013.jpg

#6 10 years ago

Nice!

Gotta head back down there soon.

Thanks for the update.

#7 10 years ago

Excellent!

Did they move the main entrance to the BACK (Boardwalk) where it was BEFOR Sandy? All winter you had to enter Silverball from the street.

I need to get back down there as well - though my twice a month visits will not occur during the busy summer/traffic season - those will return in September.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from PinFun:

Thank you to Jack and the museum for making the game available to play.

That reminds me; Thank you to the Ford Motor Company of Dearborn, Michigan as well as your local Ford Dealers and all of the Rental Car Companies for making the Mustang available to drive....

#9 10 years ago

Main entrance back to the boardwalk.

3 weeks later
#10 10 years ago

Played WOZ for almost an hour Friday afternoon with updated code. Got to experience many modes. Even broke a 100k twice.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Straight_Shooter:

Played WOZ for almost an hour Friday afternoon with updated code. Got to experience many modes. Even broke a 100k twice.

can you recall the other dmd games there now? seems like the list on the website is from many years ago..thanks.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from yoshootme:

can you recall the other dmd games there now? seems like the list on the website is from many years ago..thanks.

There's a few.

I can list some ss games I saw:

MM
Gnr
FH
Afm
Rs
IJ
Cyclone
Ss

That's what I can remember off the top of my head. But there are more.

#13 10 years ago

I Haven't BeenThere In A Year But I Remember:
Taf
Dm
Tz

#14 10 years ago

Attack from Mars, Elvis®, Guns N' Roses, Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, Medieval Madness, Monopoly™, Red & Ted's Road Show, The Addams Family Gold, The Simpsons Pinball Party, The Sopranos®, Theatre of Magic, Twilight Zone & White Water. This is from mine & my friend's memory. It's the best I can do for now.

#15 10 years ago

My friend just confirmed Demolition Man & The Shadow.

#16 10 years ago

Wow have to make a effort to check this place out when I'm over there next year

http://silverballmuseum.com/

#17 10 years ago

For a guy who lives in location unknown, you sure make your location known

#18 10 years ago

I was there two weeks ago. I haven't been there in over a year. The place looked
amazing. They relocated the entrance, getting rid of that dead end row of mostly
unworking games in the front window.

I would say 99% of the games were all up and running. Far better than my last trip
when there were quite a few OOO games.

Also something I noticed was that pretty much every game had been converted to
LEDS. I wonder what kind of electricity savings they are seeing ?

JD

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

For a guy who lives in location unknown, you sure make your location known

Just tweaked the location

#20 10 years ago

Just came back from my 4th trip to Silverball this year. When you play them a bit, you see the wear they get. FH has so many LEDs, it's become distracting. TOM has an extremely tight right inlane, making it playable. WH2O shuts down unexpectedly during play and reboots. Sad to see.

Disappointing is WOZ. There is a piece of plastic that is cracked and collapsed in front of the ball capture leading the Witch's Castle. It's a simple replacement but they haven't done anything, but it kills gameplay. Overall, there should probably be a fix for this eventually. There is nothing to prevent the plastic from getting bashed.

I keep trying to like this game, but it hasn't done anything for me in the 3 times I played it. Tried to give it another go, but this issue was disappointing.

#21 10 years ago

would be a full time job keeping up with the maintenance on all the pins

#22 10 years ago

Just played WOZ for an hour. Didn't notice the issue that Guinnesstime was referring to. Hopefully it was fixed. Enjoyed the game more this time as I advanced on the learning curve. My best score today was 87K.

1 week later
#23 10 years ago

I tried to play this one yesterday, and all the inserts were out except a few at the top that were random. They said they were waiting on parts to fix it. Pretty disappointed it was down, but played the one in NYC at Reciprocal today. The game is just amazing to play, and the latest software is just amazing. Hopefully they can get the one at Silverball fixed up quick.

Disclaimer: I am a WOZ supporter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-silverball-museum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.