• Latest reply 10 years ago by chrisjens2
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Leprechaun Inn, 4700 S 900 E. 1 buck per play

#682 (?) of 1000

#2 10 years ago

$1 per play? Standard fare for 2014. You're really lucky it's not more, being a $7500 game that has to be paid for... At some point.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

$1 per play? Standard fare for 2014. You're really lucky it's not more, being a $7500 game that has to be paid for... At some point.

S'okay, chill It's just a comment, no need to peck a fight

#4 10 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I've played WOZ in Vegas a few times. Stunningly beautiful pin. Any other pins there?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Thanks for the heads up. I've played WOZ in Vegas a few times. Stunningly beautiful pin. Any other pins there?

The Royal has a Monster Bash. Went over to check out both places for lunch. Guess they open at 5PM? It's just one building south from The Leprechaun. Looked pretty good through the window, though.

(Too bad it's by the window... cabinet fade)

#6 10 years ago

I was just wondering if there was a place in SLC to play WOZ, and looks at that! Anyone want to meet up this week/weekend?

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Anyone want to meet up this week/weekend?

It's a date big boy. LOL. Perv. cyberstalker. There's something you might wanna know.....I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC........

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I was just wondering if there was a place in SLC to play WOZ, and looks at that! Anyone want to meet up this week/weekend?

Yeah. I'm down. I can bring the 3.4 beer
If you don't like beer... make a request

Quoted from Cybergoonie:

It's a date big boy. LOL. Perv. cyberstalker. There's something you might wanna know.....I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC........

#9 10 years ago

*crickets* ahem...

#10 10 years ago

My Ex-Wife's Place has a MM on location. That's been there for quite a while.

#11 10 years ago

I'm good any evening, what days/nights work for you guys?

You're killing my Ryan, lol

#12 10 years ago

I wish I lived closer. I would be down for coming.

#13 10 years ago

Closer? I'm sure we can see both your house and the Leprechaun Inn from the point of the mountain

#14 10 years ago

Josh I think we also need to have a tourney with your ACDC Premium soon!

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Sorry if I'm intruding. (First time poster.) I'm heading to Vegas in a few weeks and would love to find a WOZ to play while I am there. The latest and greatest machines in my hometown are from the 90's. No offense, love the 90's pins, don't have a choice.haha. I've been to the Pinball Hall of fame a couple of times, but I don't think they carry a WOZ according to there website. If anyone could point me to a location I might get a chance to try one, I'd forever be in your debt.

#16 10 years ago

I'm told that the PHoF definitely has a WOZ, but someone else can confirm that.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I've heard it's there too but I didn't see it last time I was there. It's not with the other newer pins. It's over on the row to the far left.

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Josh I think we also need to have a tourney with your ACDC Premium soon!

I would be down for that.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I'm good any evening, what days/nights work for you guys?
You're killing my Ryan, lol

Earliest I'm free is Saturday; but might be able to swing it Friday. That's a Friday evening, though, and we all know what goes on Friday evening--he said... knowingly.

#20 10 years ago

Also.... lets get a league going or somethin. No IFPA in Utah; this shall not stand

My house is shameful right now, but given an early spring cleaning... I'd be glad to have some Utah pinball nuts to my place one night a month or so to play TAF, BSD and RBION (maybe R&B soon). We could also jam on my piano!

ETA: Free beer is not out of the equation

#21 10 years ago

I definitely want to play some RBION at your place. After MM, RBION is the one table I have played the most on my phone/tablet over the years on the Pinball Arcade app. I'm going crazy wondering if it is as fun to play on the real thing, and if I can somehow find one in good shape to bring home

Let's shoot for Saturday then, you're the OP so you get to set up details

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I definitely want to play some RBION at your place. After MM, RBION is the one table I have played the most on my phone/tablet over the years on the Pinball Arcade app. I'm going crazy wondering if it is as fun to play on the real thing, and if I can somehow find one in good shape to bring home

Just FYI, I think Nickel Mania has one.

#23 10 years ago

I didn't think Mike had any new games at all. That would be cool! Though feeding 20 nickels in for each game might get a little tiring lol

EDIT: I thought you were saying he had a WOZ, you meant he has a RBION though, I'm with ya now.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

RBION definitely plays harder than TPA... it's difficult just finishing each continent mode. I haven't finished more than two continents. TBH I'm not sure how to score very well on the machine yet... usually I just try to get the left ramp going because it fills the tic-tac-toe board over and over. The jackpots are underwhelming score wise, of course.

As far as this Saturday goes... could we start at Leprechaun and go from there?

I need to do things like replace a toilet and do some carpet cleaning and paint touch ups at the very least. Probably looking at late March for my house, pending no conflicts.

That said, I might have to cut out early on Saturday ... might be driving to CO for a new pin

Let's still shoot for Saturday... if you guys want to go over to Leprechaun around 1PM lets do that. I think they actually serve food... so we could probably order something and make the bartenders happier.

If you guys want to go later, we can always walk out the door and across the parking lot to the south after 5 and check out the Monster Bash at The Royal.

Quoted from ReallifePin:

Just FYI, I think Nickel Mania has one.

I have played that one; it plays a little slower than mine (the playfield pitch is less steep). Looks like he's put in some LEDs. Mine is HUO with the old fashioned incandescents. And his doesn't come with free beer

However it's a good option at least until casa de chadderack is ready for visitors

#25 10 years ago

Oh duh! I thought ReallifePin was saying that Nickelmania had a WOZ .... I'm slow, I know. All caught up now.

I'm good this Saturday at 1. I could go later instead and hit both places just as easy. If anyone else chimes in maybe they can decide based on their schedules but I'm good with hitting both places.

#26 10 years ago

Well, wouldn't you know it. Looks like I'll have to take a rain check on Saturday... unless the snow is really bad I'll be heading to Colorado via I-70.

Maybe we can resched for Sunday if people are agreeable. Good news is Saturdays the Royal is open at noon... Sundays, they're open at 10:30 am. Leprechaun is open every day 11AM.

Don't skip out on WOZ on Saturday on my account

WOZ ruleset... don't know how current it is:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-rulesheet-written

#27 10 years ago

Hey Don and anyone else planning on some WOZ today... just a bump to say I won't be there. Going to our neighbor state Colorado today. Should be back tomorrow. If you're feeling some WOZ, head down today and let us know how it went.

#28 10 years ago

I'll plan on it today if anyone else wants to check it out. Text me if you're interested and we can figure out details. If I don't hear from anyone I'll look for another time as well. 420-3885

#29 10 years ago

To be fair about the price, it's 7 plays for 5.00, or at least it was where I played it. So technically a little less than .75 (cause who's going to play it less than 7 times if you find one?)

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

Yes. I was there on 10-18-13 and they had a WOZECLE. It was in good condition but there was an issue with the monkey off the track. When you enter from the West door (closest to the strip) it's straight ahead on your left! My wife kinda hogged the gameplay but it was fun for me to watch anyway!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

13,000 (OBO)
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-sighting-in-the-wild-slc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.