• Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Flowchart 2.jpg
image-197.jpg
Gilda.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buckaroo65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 10 years ago

Chasosaur,

I'm glad you dug up my posts from the other thread and incorporated them in your rulesheet. This weekend I was planning on taking the glass off and getting specific point values as you progress through Rescue and Emerald City multiball.

I completed EC multiball (collected all three gifts from the wizard) this morning, and I feel that each gift was worth 25k, 50k, then 75k. I'll confirm over the weekend and post what I find.

I also know that Rescue has some pretty sophisticated scoring. Super jackpot at the castle scoop becomes available once you collect three jackpots on at least one of the six jackpot shots. The inserts for each jackpot change from green (single JP) to yellow (double JP) to red (triple JP) to show that you have 3, 2, or 1 jackpot(s) left. The insert is blue once you've completed that shot, and is worth a few points, but less than a single JP. Then you go up to the castle mini-playfield, bash down the door, and collect the super. I know the super is tied to the value of the jackpots you've collected. Once you collect a super all of the jackpots reset on the lower playfied. I'm pretty sure the value of the jackpots is tied to how many balls you started rescue multiball with (starting with 5 balls is worth more than starting Rescue with 2 balls) I also think the value of the super can be multiplied if you hit the rescue letters before collecting the super.

So, those are just some observations I've noted, and will try to confirm over the weekend. Maybe someone else has already figured it out, but I haven't seen it posted anywhere.

#30 10 years ago

As promised, here is the scoring detail for EC multiball. Rescue details are coming later, but are much more involved.

Rollover 1: 2,500
Ramp 1: 7,500
Rollover 2: 2,500
Ramp 2: 10,000
Rollover 3: 2,500
Ramp 3: 12,500
Throne Room: 15,000
Rollover 4: 2,500
Gift 1: 20,000
Rollover 5: 2,500
Gift 2: 30,000
Rollover 6: 2,500
Gift 3: 40,000

So if you complete the multiball you will earn a total of 150,000 in jackpots along the way. Tie this into a crystal ball mode, and your score will go up very, very quickly.

I hope JJP adds some sort of indication to the display to show the value of the jackpots that you earn. These point values get crazy toward the end of the multiball, and definitely deserve an animation.

#32 10 years ago

Baldric pretty much nailed it. Adding on to his information, each skill shot also gives you something associated with the shot that you made.
1) Top lane, 5000 point base value and increases your bonus multiplier.
2) Witch, 5000 point base value and starts a witch hurry-up.
3) Haunted Forest Target, 7500 point base value and immediately starts a haunted scoring mode.
4) Lit B-A-L-L Target, 10,000 point base value and spots all B-A-L-L targets so that a CB mode is ready

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 5.00
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 16.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider buckaroo65.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-rulesheet-written?tu=buckaroo65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.