• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FipperFrenzy.gif
Attract_Mode_Somewhere.jpg
Attract_Mode_All.jpg
There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 10 years ago

#2 10 years ago

Terrific stuff - thank you for posting that. Such an improvement in the code to the version I played previously. Should be a very impressive ruleset if this is still a way off of the finished article.

#3 10 years ago

I really like the Toto and the other mode where you get your ball back and have a chance to keep playing.

#4 10 years ago

I had to turn it off, I dont want to ruin all the surprizes. I watched a min. in and realized I better wait. Thanks!

#5 10 years ago

Looking great. Very cool stuff.

#6 10 years ago

the silence is deafening ......

#7 10 years ago

Thanks for posting the link to the video AkumaZeto. The game is looking great!

**Spoiler Alert** Warning! Don't Watch the Video if you want to stay surprised.

I couldn't resist looking and now I don't think I should have. Trying to discover what's around the next corner is part of the fun of playing the game and keeps me wanting to hit that start button.

No more videos for me. I'm waiting until I get my game. By the way, the outlane modes look good (TOTO looks doable, Balloon looks very difficult but cool! If I'm not mistaken, those are the main additions in this code.

According to the rules map, there is a lot more to be added, but the only things I see on the playfield that aren't being used to some degree are the horse of a different color inserts and the last two Munchkin Land modes.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

» YouTube video

Ohh EM GEE, he posted a video of WOZ! Clearly this man lacks of any intellect and smells remotely of cabbage! I hope you are prepared for a barrage of insults from the peanut gallery! How dare you sir; I said good day!!!

Great vid, thanks for the vid Akuma!

#9 10 years ago

I just got done watching the whole video. There is so much more to the animations than we had seen before. They looked great! Keith and team are really putting together an incredible rule set. My guess based on nothing but my ignorance is that the base rules are around 75% to 85% done.
Then they have a lot of little things that I am sure they will tweak in the code after the base is done.

Great work on the video Alex.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I just got done watching the whole video. There is so much more to the animations than we had seen before. They looked great! Keith and team are really putting together an incredible rule set. My guess based on nothing but my ignorance is that the base rules are around 75% to 85% done.
Then they have a lot of little things that I am sure they will tweak in the code after the base is done.
Great work on the video Alex.

Quite a lot still to add.

2 more munchkin modes totalling 4.
Haunted Modes to multiball
2 (or 3 i forgot) more crystal ball modes
jackpots across multiballs
Battle the witch (what you see isn't that mode)
scoring multipliers
etc...

Plenty more coming.

#11 10 years ago

I stopped at 1 min too.

I don't want to see anymore until it arrives.

Can I officially ask for no more videos? lol!

#12 10 years ago

Just compare what's in the video to the following screens and you should have a good idea of what hasn't been shown.

Attract_Mode_All.jpgAttract_Mode_All.jpg Attract_Mode_Somewhere.jpgAttract_Mode_Somewhere.jpg

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

Ohh EM GEE, he posted a video of WOZ! Clearly this man lacks of any intellect and smells remotely of cabbage! I hope you are prepared for a barrage of insults from the peanut gallery! How dare you sir; I said good day!!!
Great vid, thanks for the vid Akuma!

He should be fine....he's not a card carrying WOZ fanboy.

#14 10 years ago

If you dont want to see a video of the most current code then just dont click on the video.

#15 10 years ago

I am enjoying hearing more of the sound Chris Granner put together. Really well done in my opinion.

#16 10 years ago

This is starting to look like the best "marooned on an island" pin, outdoing even TSPP. Wow!

I can't imagine I would ever make it through this pin with my skills ... unless there is a setting for a 20 ball game.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from B9:

Just compare what's in the video to the following screens and you should have a good idea of what hasn't been shown.

Those rule explanations are complicated as hell if you don't already understand a lot about pinball.

They need to be uber-simplified.

#18 10 years ago

I am sorry I looked...but how can you not!

Nice Job Alex!

btw..the skill shot is very difficult..its basically a blind shot..and have only done it by accident for the most part.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

I am sorry I looked...but how can you not!
Nice Job Alex!
btw..the skill shot is very difficult..its basically a blind shot..and have only done it by accident for the most part.

In 1.04 it's difficult, 1.08 its significantly easier as you can hit the witch and thats pretty easy off that mid right side flipper. Soft plunge and let it roll to that flipper and time it right for a witch shot.

#20 10 years ago

It looked like the skill shot attempt to the crystal ball could be like suicide to the left outlane

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

In 1.04 it's difficult, 1.08 its significantly easier as you can hit the witch and thats pretty easy off that mid right side flipper. Soft plunge and let it roll to that flipper and time it right for a witch shot.

Well that will make a huge difference. Getting it in "collect" from the right upper flipper was truly a skill shot ...could have a blindfold on and just time it.

#22 10 years ago

I forgot to add that I can't wait to play this game. Very impressive.

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It looked like the skill shot attempt to the crystal ball could be like suicide to the left outlane

It was. I drained into that left outlane many times trying to time that shot.

#24 10 years ago

Big improvement on early code.

Darn it, the Hobbit may go back on my wishlist!

#25 10 years ago

Wow! I couldn't be more excited! This game will be a challenge. Looks like it will be worth the dough.

#26 10 years ago

Looks very cool but...... I can't take the the music.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Looks very cool but...... I can't take the the music.

And you just figured that out from this video?

#28 10 years ago

very excited to get my game (September?)

thanks for the vid

#29 10 years ago

The most excited I have been about WOZ, period. Looks awesome, absolutely loving the outlanes, thanks for the brilliant video

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

And you just figured that out from this video?

Yes I just figured it out from this video.

#31 10 years ago

thank god.. now maybe we can move on from the same nagging posts about video.

#32 10 years ago

Am I allowed to comment in WOZ threads?

Video looks good, lighting effects are cool & video clips on the LCD are impressive.

There

I said it

#33 10 years ago

Great video, thanks for posting !

#34 10 years ago

The rules and the video sequences are great. The outlane modes are innovative. I don't see any of us mortals finishing the sepia mode to get the ball back, but it's a cool mode.

I look forward to playing WoZ again so I can update my rating.

#35 10 years ago

Yup. I agree with Pinballwizard79. Lighting, effects, LCD all look great. Rules look varied and different as well.

Like a number of others here on pinside, I cannot get past the theme, music, etc. Its not a pin I would ever own. But I can admit that it looks great.

Glad for those that are finally getting this game and enjoying it. Delays and broken promises aside, clearly there was a lot of love and effort put into it by JJP and their team.

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

I had to turn it off, I dont want to ruin all the surprizes. I watched a min. in and realized I better wait. Thanks!

Exact same thing here. Got a big, big, smile on my face as of emerald city multiball, then made myself stop the video!

Looks great!

Thanks, Alex!

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Am I allowed to comment in WOZ threads?
Video looks good, lighting effects are cool & video clips on the LCD are impressive.
There
I said it

Oh crap! Are you drinking cool aid right now? Is it green?

Can't wait for my game!

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Oh crap! Are you drinking cool aid right now? Is it green?
Can't wait for my game!

LOL no I just keep it real brother.

When a game is legit I say so. When Gary or Jack shit a turd on us I say so. If folks read my posts with 1 day of WOZ emotion instead of 3 years of WOZ emotion threads would be a lot shorter

Anyway this is the best video to date, glad to see it & I can't wait to play this when one lands in STL.

Till then continue the fight gentlemen

#39 10 years ago

Very cool! Hope I get the chance to play one soon!

#40 10 years ago

Looks pretty cool. I was admittedly pretty let down after putting a few games on the machine at PAGG. I'm still not ready to purchase one yet, but I can't wait to play one with the latest code.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Looks pretty cool. I was admittedly pretty let down after putting a few games on the machine at PAGG. I'm still not ready to purchase one yet, but I can't wait to play one with the latest code.

Old machine at pagg. Not indicative of production machines.

#42 10 years ago

Thanks Alex! Watched the whole thing....with much more to come it's going to be awesome....I love the display, it has really nice "dots"

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Yeah, I figured as much. Thanks for the clarification though.
...and thanks a lot for that video. Those sepia modes look like they'll be challenging and super fun.

#44 10 years ago

Wow!

2 Years of an emotional roller-coaster just flashed through my brain while watching that video. I am proud to say I have one coming and I can't wait to play.

I can still remember all of the buyers on the JJP forum bickering over the colors on the rainbow plastic and the look of the witches feet. How stupid do they all feel now? This game has come together nicely. Again, I just can't wait.

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

When a game is legit I say so. When Gary or Jack shit a turd on us I say so. If folks read my posts with 1 day of WOZ emotion instead of 3 years of WOZ emotion threads would be a lot shorter

Actually, I have a feeling the WOZ threads will be much shorter when the guys whose only purpose for posting is to bust JJP and by extension Alex in the chops stop contributing. By the way, I do not include you in this group.....most of the time.

#46 10 years ago

thanks for the video!!!!

Looks great! I am really looking forward to playing a production game some day and after that video I can honestly say that if I had the $$$ i am more interested in purchasing than I have been up to this point.

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

I can still remember all of the buyers on the JJP forum bickering over the colors on the rainbow plastic and the look of the witches feet. How stupid do they all feel now?

I really don't think any of them are feeling stupid. They're likely saving that for those who said the game would never come out, who harped on prototype things like inserts in attract mode, weak flippers, incomplete code, nothing going on on the screen, too much going on on the screen, only one music track, no shots...

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Why on earth was an old machine there!?

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why on earth was an old machine there!?

Local distributor brought it there ? Otherwise none would have been there.

LTG : )

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.50
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 5.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-rule-video and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.