• 17 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by bobukcat
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello,

I'm considering putting my WoZ RR up for sale and wanted to get some input from the forum as I see these for sale all over the place - standards seem to be going in the $6-7K range. I'm not desperate to sell so I'm not looking to get rid of this at any cost - just looking to change up my lineup a bit if I find a buyer. It's low plays (<500) and in mint condition - I'm the original owner.

#2 7 years ago

They seem to sell fast at 8500 and sit at 9k, so 8750

#3 7 years ago

I agree. Fast sale at 8k, slower after that

#4 7 years ago

Price will also vary on the mods you have in it as well.

#5 7 years ago

WoZRR mostly comes fully modded from the factory. I'm doing the "Red Smoke Mod" from gouveia and the red shooter rod/housing from ModFather to mine, but there's not a whole ton else you can do. Plus mods lower the value in some buyer's eyes.

I'd agree at listing for $8750 and expecting to sell at about $8000. When you ask $9000 the buyer might as well just go NIB because another $500 gets a brand new machine, and now they include shaker, invisiglass, and a printed manual from factory.

#6 7 years ago

I think you'll get crickets at $8750. Try $8000.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

Hello,
I'm considering putting my WoZ RR up for sale and wanted to get some input from the forum as I see these for sale all over the place - standards seem to be going in the $6-7K range. I'm not desperate to sell so I'm not looking to get rid of this at any cost - just looking to change up my lineup a bit if I find a buyer. It's low plays (<500) and in mint condition - I'm the original owner.

If you're not desperate to sell; then i'd start at $9k OBO. This hobby is all about timing and location whether you're selling/buying/trading.

#8 7 years ago

For a cash sale $8000 seems like the right target. Though if you're willing to do trades, you probably could get a little more in value.

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from GotAQuestion:

Plus mods lower the value in some buyer's eyes.

Naaaaaah, not really, they will just remove them as long as they are bolt ons. Don't know a single pin side member who would not buy a machine because it has a shaker mod or a cliffy mod installed. I would buy any machine over another if it has cliffy installation. Who doesn't like pin cups and sling shot protectors?

Any Mods installed OP?

#10 7 years ago

If it has shaker and invisiglass I'd start at about 8700 OBO, especially since it doesn't sound like you are terribly motivated to sell. If someone local is looking that's a significant saving over NIB and shipping.

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from capguntrooper:

Naaaaaah, not really, they will just remove them as long as they are bolt ons. Don't know a single pin side member who would not buy a machine because it has a shaker mod or a cliffy mod installed. I would buy any machine over another if it has cliffy installation. Who doesn't like pin cups and sling shot protectors?
Any Mods installed OP?

That depends on how invasive the mods are. Some mods remove stock parts you then have to track down. Others are just a pain to remove.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

That depends on how invasive the mods are. Some mods remove stock parts you then have to track down. Others are just a pain to remove.

uuuuuh, suuuuuure. Back on point here. This is a WOZ sale, there aren't any invasive mods that some one is going to have to track down, let alone reverse, if in fact the OP did do any. AGAIN, I will reiterate "BOLT-ONS" meaning no stock part needed to be removed.

#13 7 years ago

If it was in new england i would be giving you 8 large now

#14 7 years ago

A WOZ RR comes with invisiglass and a shaker. You can get one NIB from some distributors for $9000 including shipping. So, I would think a fair HUO price would be $8,500. Anything more and a buyer might as well buy NIB.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

A WOZ RR comes with invisiglass and a shaker. You can get one NIB from some distributors for $9000 including shipping. So, I would think a fair HUO price would be $8,500. Anything more and a buyer might as well buy NIB.

They did not originally come with shaker and invisaglass so it's not clear if the OP's game has those or not. I didn't know anyone was selling NIB for $9K shipped, that certainly wasnt the case earlier this year.

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

They did not originally come with shaker and invisaglass so it's not clear if the OP's game has those or not. I didn't know anyone was selling NIB for $9K shipped, that certainly wasnt the case earlier this year.

Oh, really? That's weird. I thought they all had invisiglass and a shaker motor.

There are definitely distributors selling for $9000 shipped if you are willing to pay cash. Just have to call around. I got mine for that.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Oh, really? That's weird. I thought they all had invisiglass and a shaker motor.
There are definitely distributors selling for $9000 shipped if you are willing to pay cash. Just have to call around. I got mine for that.

The didn't add the shaker and glass until they raised the MSRP to $9500, which is also when they started including the printed manual. Those options were all ala carte when I bought mine.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 91.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 100.00
Electronics
Led Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 16.95
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 24.50
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-rr-sale-pricing-guidance and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.