Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

joel-osteen.jpg
girl_woz_tickets.jpg
imagesVHI7F53Q.jpg
Stern_PinRedemption.jpg
885.jpg
image-180.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Different programming..ticket dispenser... Timed game... Arcade operators here they come

image-180.jpgimage-180.jpg

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

This only makes sense. Don't Sterns offer redemption?

I don't think it really took off for them or that they put much effort in it. They showed a giant ticket dispenser that attacked by cutting a hole in the side of the cabinet. And there was no special programming it just gave tickets for points I think... I remember seeing it at iappa two years ago and not since.... For woz I think the lcd will bring more to the ticket dispenser help... Custom lcd work and custom programming sounds like it can do real well.

Either way stern or Jjp it's good to operators and kids hopefully it works

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Both manufacturers prices are getting too high for operators.

Thanks for ur wisdom.... Have u seen what redemption games cost? $10k is minimal compared to most redemption games. And if u have seen the records woz is still vendors top earning game.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

Both manufacturers prices are getting too high for operators.

We're talking redemption game pricing here right? Ok just to be clear

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from ek77:

If you think all redemption games cost $10,000 plus I have a bridge to sell you.

Here's ur bridge just to educate your self
Coin pushers, and others redemption average over $10k
$6k+

http://www.bmigaming.com/games-arcade-redemption-games.htm#gsc.tab=0

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Is that pic supposed to be real? Looks like tickets just hanging out of the coin door and thrown all over hehe. Oh, and a custom topper.

I think it is just hanging the dispenser isn't shown yet.

#24 9 years ago

That's from jacks site.. I showed him a non pinball sales site so to be fair... Again as a redemption game the pricing is great

#33 9 years ago
Quoted from FatAussieBogan:

Why is timed play good for redemption good?

The average kid doesn't spend more then 60 seconds at a redemption game from what I have been informed. Timing is a major redemption part

#34 9 years ago

Lol look let's just put your cards on the table... U shit talk in any Jjp thread... This one is something u know nothing about and it shows...redemption is not ur forte... Just tell people u hate Jjp and move along..
That is all

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

I had no idea that redemption machines were so expensive. However, at the rate that kids pump tokens into them, they do quite well. I'm curious to see what the play units are. Is it a token for 15 seconds, capped at 60 seconds, or is it a token per ball, max 3...
If the Peter Piper by me gets one, trips there will be a lot easier to handle and I'll actually have something to do in the area my kids are playing games.

The woz pusher by elaut is like $55k but brings in most locations thousands per week in revenue..
Crazy!

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

I'm not really a fan of redemption games, but this seems like a great way to get casual players to give pinball a shot and then possibly transition over to playing pinball normally. Plus if this shows up at the local Dave and Busters then I might actually have a reason to go there

I'm really hoping d&b picks something like this up!

#44 9 years ago

There it is...cutting a huge hole in side of cabinet ouch... Wonder if it's a rules and timer based?

#49 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

from Marco's website
Easy installation kit includes all parts for necessary for mounting on the right side of the pinball cabinet.
Works on all Stern pinball machines from TRON and newer. Increases earnings in family entertainment centers and may be neatly removed for game routing or re-sale.
Sounds like the WOZ version has different rule sets base on a ticket system vs Stern and W/B where the special or extra ball could be changed to a ticket reward.

I'm not sure how it gets the power source but I was told u have to bolt it to the cabinet which requires holes.. And one for a logic and power wire from inside. But I don't have those facts... Wonder how it's done since introduced

#58 9 years ago

Good times ahead. Hopefully it does well

#71 9 years ago

When I'm with the kids at the arcade I'm pumping money into games for tickets to give them... I would happily pump them into woz for my enjoyment and there's after lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 91.00
$ 16.95
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-redemption-pin-unveiled?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.