image.jpg
WOZ_SILVER.jpg
WOZ_LE.jpg
Woz-Folded.jpg
WOZ_BRO_FINAL_SILVER-2.jpg
WOZ_BRO_FINAL_SILVER-1.jpg
WOZ_BRO_FINAL_EMERALD-2.jpg
WOZ_BRO_FINAL_EMERALD-1.jpg

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Dare I say I kinda like the silver edition with no topper better in these pics. Hmmm.

Sure why not. And I have to say I am on the same page. But you better have a nice flame suit to strap on because those that pay more don't take kindly to pinheads that prefer the other.

#52 11 years ago

I agree too. The silver looks classier.

The green looks cheap IMO.

I am now locking myself in a small fire proof room for the weekend.

Dave.

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Well played, you get much more protection with a fire proof room than a suit!

#54 11 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I agree too. The silver looks classier.
The green looks cheap IMO.
Dave.

If you haven't seen the green body armor in person, cheap is definitely not the word for it, one of the most impressive things about the game to me. Of course some will prefer the silver to green, which is cool, but I really think the green goes better with the artwork!

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well played, you get much more protection with a fire proof room than a suit!

If you dare bag WOZ it's best to get the best protection possible .....

Dave.

#56 11 years ago
Quoted from dgpinball:

If you haven't seen the green body armor in person, cheap is definitely not the word for it, one of the most impressive things about the game to me. Of course some will prefer the silver to green, which is cool, but I really think the green goes better with the artwork!

This is true. One needs to see them in the flesh to make an informed decision.

But the silver looks better in the pictures

Dave.

#57 11 years ago

I have seen the green in person and it in no way looks cheap. I like the way the silver looks in the picture better but as you point out who knows what it will look like front and center. Both models having pinheads that like the way it looks is a good thing.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Did anyone else notice what appears to be rippling in the clearcoat in this close-up photo? What's up with that? I hope it's just a one-time defect.

Strange things can happen in photos, I would not be to concerned.

#59 11 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Strange things can happen in photos, I would not be to concerned.

If it was an issue, we would have heard about it from people playing the game. Not a peep so I'm going to go with camera issue/artifact.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#60 11 years ago

I think you guys are missing what I'm seeing. It has nothing to do with the rollover target in the photo. I'm talking about a faint green reflection to the left and upper left of the lion which appears to have ripples in it. But PEN has a point, it could just be an artifact of the photo but I can't see what would cause it.

#61 11 years ago

I see it too crash, and I think it looks like tooling marks in the playfield wood. I doubt it causes any issues, but I do see it too.

#62 11 years ago

That must be it, thanks.

#63 11 years ago

Another thing about the silver, it is really just the traditional Williams stainless steel which is not generally super shiny like the pictures in the brochure.

#64 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I think you guys are missing what I'm seeing. It has nothing to do with the rollover target in the photo. I'm talking about a faint green reflection to the left and upper left of the lion which appears to have ripples in it. But PEN has a point, it could just be an artifact of the photo but I can't see what would cause it.

Like I said above, it is the light coming out of the rollover inserts. The inserts have that exact corrugated pattern and if you notice the corrugated/rippled looking spot over the lion, that also is round.

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I don't think they are missing it. I think what they mean by artifact is that the insert has caused the photo to make a shadow image in the picture. They are saying it not a reflection but a digital issue in the photo. That is my feel of what they are saying.

Personally I think both could be correct. I will not know until I see it in person for myself. I imagine we may hear more when people see it in person this weekend.

#66 11 years ago

I don't think it's from the light. I still think it's tooling. Look at this reflection from the Comic-Con thread.

downloadfile.jpegdownloadfile.jpeg

1 month later
#67 11 years ago

390 lbs....yikes.

#68 11 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I don't think it's from the light. I still think it's tooling. Look at this reflection from the Comic-Con thread.

is that a line from the ball in the clear (right return lane)... already?

i also don't think it's a reflection but the woodgrain under the clear, i bet if you pass your finger on it you can feel it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-promo-flyers-released/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.