IMG_1581.JPG
IMG_1580.JPG
IMG_1578.JPG
IMG_1569.JPG
IMG_1633.JPG
IMG_1626.jpg
IMG_1579.JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 601 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.
#351 11 years ago

3!! I am still trying to master two. I practice as often as possible.

#352 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Jim won't respond. He makes it a point to spew loads of B.S. which have become epic at this point with nothing to back it up. Then disappears when is called out on it. (Or goes on a rant and deletes posts [] )

Grow a set.

Really,, Do I have to hold your hand ? I made a comment, read whatever you want into it ..

Jim

#353 11 years ago

Jim>

It appears you are grand master of the art of insinuation trolling. This is the second time this week that those firmly in the Stern camp have insinuated that JJP has silent investors/is struggling/needs $$$. To anyone paying attention it appears you have some direct agenda and ulterior motives beyond your love of AC/DC.

Please clearly point out what these 50000 reasons are for clay to make his post.

I am tired of this crap and find it ridiculous that ANYONE that claims to be a fan of pinball let alone has a business in it would try to stir up so much crap that obviously could have a direct negative impact on pinball as a whole.

I have no real problem with your constant AC/DC love and actually admire that you so adamantly state it ALL the time. Passion is good IMHO. However, why all the JJP hate? Why do you insinuate things that could possibly have very bad repercussions for JJP and hence pinball? I honestly do not get it...

#354 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Really,, Do I have to hold your hand ? I made a comment, read whatever you want into it ..
Jim

Game, Set, Match. Thanks for proving my point. There's no reading into it. Your attempt at vagueness can't be deciphered any way but the way you INTENDED it to sound.

Did you mean that Clay has a vested monetary interest and his comments reflect that?

Yes or no.

P.S. I'm going to join your camp.

<troll> AC/DC is a boat anchor. </troll> grow_a_pair.jpeggrow_a_pair.jpeg

#355 11 years ago

You guys need to stay on topic. The thread has turned to bickering, needs to stay at discussion. Everything that has been said could be said without the sarcasm.

#356 11 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

You guys need to stay on topic. The thread has turned to bickering, needs to stay at discussion. Everything that has been said could be said without the sarcasm.

What Jim said is not far off from someone claiming Jim has feelings for Gary Stern and then saying read what you want into that.

#357 11 years ago

high school never ends

#358 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Did you mean that Clay has a vested monetary interest and his comments reflect that?

Well, if true, Clay should state that up front.

#359 11 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

What Jim said is not far off from someone claiming Jim has feelings for Gary Stern and then saying read what you want into that.

I was not directing that at Jim only. I actually do not think what he said was bad but everybody assumed it was bad and started jumping him. He may be inplying something, maybe not.

Here is an example of what I mean.

Quoted from DCFAN:

Are you saying he invested $50,000 into JJP? I mean, if you are saying something then say it directly, otherwise keep quiet.

You could have made the same point with: Are you saying he invest $50,000 into JJP?

Notice it is the same point without the threat at the end. One could even add, "Please provide proof." Even better, still no threat.

I am not saying Jim is an Angel in WOZ threads but I do not feel his was really out of line. We have no idea if that is true or not. If it is not our money we really have not right to even point it out IMO unless it effects the build in the end. Right now I do not see that happening.

#360 11 years ago

Come on guys ! Really , you can't figure it out ? I read the same stuff you read. I am in the same hobby you are in .. I don't hate ,I just make observations.

Jim

#361 11 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Do you know of another game that has two different ball lock mechanisms?

Airborne has three.

#362 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Come on guys ! Really , you can't figure it out ? I read the same stuff you read. I am in the same hobby you are in .. I don't hate ,I just make observations.
Jim

No, I can't figure it out and that is why I asked politely. Others were puzzled by your post as well.
Please explain.

Kim

#363 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Jim

I do not read everything you read because I have no idea what you are saying. What did we miss? What do we need to read?

#364 11 years ago

For those of you just joining this thread, I shall provide a summary:

1. You suck.
2. No you suck.
3. You suck 50000 times more than anything.
4. What are you implying? 50000? What's that mean?
5. Nothing whistle whistle whistle
6. Mod - "Everybody stop sucking."
7. This post.
8. Many posters commenting how clever this post is.
9. "It's not clever and you suck."
10. No you suck.
11. Sun explodes, thread over.

#365 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

Sun explodes, thread over

You misspelled "son"

An, oh, clever post btw.

#366 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

For those of you just joining this thread, I shall provide a summary:

1. You suck.
2. No you suck.
3. You suck 50000 times more than anything.
4. What are you implying? 50000? What's that mean?
5. Nothing whistle whistle whistle
6. Mod - "Everybody stop sucking."
7. This post.
8. Many posters commenting how clever this post is.
9. "It's not clever and you suck."
10. No you suck.
11. Sun explodes, thread over.

LMAO !

#367 11 years ago

This pissing contest is going nowhere . If you have played or owned many games, it's very obvious that WOZ, is setting a new standard, whether you like the theme or not. Grow up and be thankful , that new games will have to meet a new standard! Buy the way , I own many of the newer Sterns, and like each one.

#368 11 years ago

IN MY OPINION this game is not worth this much commotion, either way. IN MY OPINION it isn't going to move the needle much in either direction, in the long run. IN MY OPINION the gameplay looks like it will be TZ-esque, if that is your thing. IN MY OPINION it looks slower than I prefer a machine to play. IN MY OPINION i think that the light show is second only to TRON LE, and the quality of materials looks exceptional. IN MY OPINION, JJP will have to be able to develop software exponentially faster on future projects to be a viable contender with Stern.

#369 11 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

For those of you just joining this thread, I shall provide a summary

That is epic. It should be printed out and stored in a Pinside time capsule.

#370 11 years ago

FYI. Jim McCune was kind enough to call me and we discussed this matter on the phone. He had some misunderstandings of events that I was able to correct. He regrets his original post. The explanation is too lengthy and complex to write about without possible stirring the pot again. Therefore I will leave the details as a private conversation and hope everyone understands.

Thanks,

Kim

#371 11 years ago

Nice of Jim and you to talk it out. Unfortunately I am still in the dark and do not understand. Please explain. What are these 50,000 reasons?

Jim will you please explain?

AS I UNDERSTAND IT >>The current inference by Jim is that Clay has $50k invested into JJP so he has a biased opinion of the game since it is also an investment. This also leads to the logical assumption that JJP is financially struggling.

Is this the case Jim?

#372 11 years ago

Underground investors...

Manufacturers missing deadlines for 2 years have minions defending them on the forum...

Snitches, bitches & broken opto switches...

Pinside is turning into an evil place

#373 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Nice!

I'm saving that one!

#374 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Airborne has three.

Indeed it does, and Verne's World also has three.

#375 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

"Oh my"

#376 11 years ago

Nice Road Show reference.

#377 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

<troll> AC/DC is a boat anchor. </troll>

Were gonna need a bigger boat!

#378 11 years ago

So is or was Kim making parts for WOZ?
Whats all this underlying drama then?

#379 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

AS I UNDERSTAND IT >>The current inference by Jim is that Clay has $50k invested into JJP so he has a biased opinion of the game since it is also an investment. This also leads to the logical assumption that JJP is financially struggling.

You can thank ALEX LEVY for that ! I in NO such way lead anyone to think that JJP has money issues !

Did I tell you how badass my AC/DC Back in Black is ?

Jim

#380 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You can thank ALEX LEVY for that ! I in no such way lead anyone to think JJP has money issues !
Jim

Lol Me? I wasn't even the first one to respond to that. DCFan was. And everyone took it the same way. I just wanted you to clarify your statement which you never did.

DCFAN
Pinball master
Chantilly, VA
No votes
POSTED 4 HOURS AGO | # QUOTE | !! | IGNORE
McCune said:
Clay has 50000 good reasons to post his thoughts !
Are you saying he invested $50,000 into JJP? I mean, if you are saying something then say it directly, otherwise keep quiet.

You are the king of B.S. passive agressive behavior. If you are going to make a purposely ambiguous comment to incite people you better have the balls ( which you don't ) to clarify your statements.

Seriously man you are a joke. Now go delete your posts and run off again

#381 11 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Were gonna need a bigger boat!

My favorite movie of all time. If they made a jaws pin I would be all over it. I even enjoy the WIP future pinball jaws pin.

#382 11 years ago

I've been directed to this thread.

When I was asked the first question at my seminar the other day, I had no clue who was asking me. I asked the person his name and he said "Clay".

I never met Clay before that day. I know of him but I don't know him.

What he asked was valid and worthy of an answer and a follow up or two and I answered it honestly.

He is not an investor in JJP and we don't need his money other than if he wants to order a game.

I just read his comments and I'm flattered to hear them and we will consider his advice.

Mr. 68 is a buyer of a game and not making any parts for us.

Please try and member that these words are read by many people. The assumption is that you are stating facts. Untruths damage reputations and interfere with businesses.

We're just trying to build pinball machines. Thanks.

#383 11 years ago
Quoted from JerseyJack:

We're just trying to build pinball machines.

What the??? I thought you were doing the remake of the movie? Am I in the wrong forum again???

Thanks for stopping by, Jack.

#384 11 years ago

Thanks Jack. Now Jim, care to explain the 50000 comment?

#385 11 years ago

Who is always "directing" Jack to these threads? Reading what was said, it appears that there was some kind of misunderstanding regarding Clay's interest in what he posted. Mr. 68 has a stellar reputation, and if he says that he and Jim spoke ans that it was an honest mistake, there is no reason to doubt that.

Seriously, guys, this is a powder keg. It doesn't need to keep being prodded and poked. No one knows anything more than anyone else about what the future holds with regard to WOZ or any other machine. Anything and everything is, and should be taken as speculation and opinion. We all know what they say about opinions, right? And you do not have to like any other opinion, much less your own.

I don't believe that anyone is intending subterfuge or to besmirch the reputation or business dealings of anyone else. Nor do I believe that a wide net should be cast with any such allegations. Everyone should count to 10.

#386 11 years ago

I don't know Clay, Jim, or Jack. Could the 50,000 comment relate to this:

http://rgparchive-removed.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?t=444735&highlight=Jersey+jack+pinball

Again, I don't know if Clay is involved in the PPE or if Jim was meaning to insinuate anything. I am only offering potential clarification in an effort to stop the bickering/get this thread back on topic.

#387 11 years ago

I am guessing that has to be related, based on the number.

#388 11 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You can thank ALEX LEVY for that ! I in NO such way lead anyone to think that JJP has money issues !
Jim

Pretty Sleazy Jim

#389 11 years ago
Quoted from Jake:

I don't know Clay, Jim, or Jack. Could the 50,000 comment relate to this:
http://rgparchive-removed.com/rgpforum/showthread.php?t=444735&highlight=Jersey+jack+pinball
Again, I don't know if Clay is involved in the PPE or if Jim was meaning to insinuate anything. I am only offering potential clarification in an effort to stop the bickering/get this thread back on topic.

Quoted from gambit3113:

I am guessing that has to be related, based on the number.

Looks that way.

#390 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

That

Looks that way.

Thanks for pointing that out to everybody Rob.

Jim could have easily stated that.

#391 11 years ago

Based on what I have been able to find on the internet, Clay Harrel is planning a pinball museum/club in Michigan.

#392 11 years ago

Why does everything have to be so bloody secretive?

This hobby can be really silly at times...

#393 11 years ago

The sexual tension between you guys is insane....

#394 11 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thanks for pointing that out to everybody Rob.
Jim could have easily stated that.

Could have but was decidedly vague to cause problems. That Is the very definition if troll.

#395 11 years ago

I have to say after playing the WOZ and watching others play it at PPE with each bulb's color being controlled by code it really has a way of drawing you more into the game and shots you are hitting. I was just in awe with how well the lighting looked at this stage. Jack explianed that they got high quality LEDs but toned them down so they were not blinding. They did a great job of reaching a balance with it IMO. Can't wait to see what it is like once it is complete.

#396 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I have to say after playing the WOZ and watching others play it at PPE with each bulb's color being controlled by code it really has a way of drawing you more into the game and shots you are hitting. I was just in awe with how well the lighting looked at this stage. Jack explianed that they got high quality LEDs but toned them down so they were not blinding. They did a great job of reaching a balance with it IMO. Can't wait to see what it is like once it is complete.

I can't wait to see it at expo.

#397 11 years ago

Wow... talk about derailing into never-never land...

Clay simply made an observation, and he has more experience with pinball than probably more than half of pinside combined. He's entitled to his opinion. I for one, completely agree with his observations as well. Stern has been on "auto-pilot" for the last 7 years or so, and now they're capitalizing on fanboys who will buy whatever they crank out sight-unseen. AC/DC and Rolling Stones have monaural sound systems! Hello? Gary? 1962 called and wants to introduce you to something called STEREO! Even Bally/WMS was doing stereo pinball games ten years ago.

#398 11 years ago

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Keith does with the nearly limitless lighting capabilities the color changing LEDs provide!

That said, I'm seriously considering NOT playing WOZ at Expo. I really want my first plunge to be on my own machine with complete code in my home.

#399 11 years ago
Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Why does everything have to be so bloody secretive?
This hobby can be really silly at times...

#400 11 years ago

You cannot argue that the color is amazing. I have been an LED-convert for years now, and this machine looks to have perfected it. Man, I hope those Haunted House themed 2nd machine rumors are true, because I want to see something done a bit darker and more ominous with this kind of quality.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.50
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 99.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 18.95
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
$ 16.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 601 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 13.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-ppe-first-video/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.