Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Cliffy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00672.JPG
    DSC00676.JPG
    DSC00675.JPG
    DSC00674.JPG
    DSC00673.JPG
    DSC00672.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinchroma:

He keeps his hands away from the slings.. I didn't even show him any of it.. I was playing a game, he watched me start it and figured everything out on his own.
    20 months old in that video. But he's been watching me play since he was 3 months old.

Just a bit jealous. I have been letting my son watch me play but all he is interested in doing is pushing the buttons. He could care less what's going on in the game

#41 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrDo:

Not sure how old yours are, but I put a $5 on the back glass of my AFM and told my 12 year old son it was his if he could beat my Grand Champion score. He's been playing night and day ever since! He went from barely knowing that we even owned machines, to being addicted and asking all the little detail scoring/sequence questions!
    Best $5 I never spent!

Yeah mine is only 2. However the money thing might work as he loves money!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-playfield-protection-needed?tu=EvilJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.