93.jpg
93.jpg
92.jpg
90.jpg
ps-cars.gif
woz8.jpg
woz7.jpg
woz6.jpg
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.
#51 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

I actually put a side by side of this playfield and TSPP.. There aren't many similarities other than 1 upper playfield that I can find?

Upper left mini play field and crossing wire forms.....doesn't mean it will play anything like TSPP and according to JJP the ruleset will be deeper than TSPP, one of the deepest of all

And JJP has said over and over again they will start shipping mid July....probably means late July

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Will be interesting to see how it plays!

you are more than welcome to come to the un-boxing party Rob!

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

RobT said:Will be interesting to see how it plays!
you are more than welcome to come to the un-boxing party Rob!

Smassa is getting one and is a few hundred miles closer, but thanks for the invite!!

#54 11 years ago

It looks like the crystal ball will not be revealed until the game goes out on location.

This game is taking shape and it now seems this journey will be over very soon.

I cannot wait for mine to arrive,

Chris

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Smassa is getting one and is a few hundred miles closer, but thanks for the invite!!

What are you talking about?!! The distance is only like 3 inches on the map!!

#56 11 years ago

Color changing leds will look amazing on this thing!

I have a few concerns that remain.

It looks too cluttered to be a good noob game. Remember, jack has stated that is one of his goals to draw in new players. It looks more TZ or TSPP than MM (imo, mm is the best game for non-pinheads to get pinball).

In addition, deeper than TSPP? Is that really what we want?

Toys tend to get old quick. Maybe there are enough of them on here that they will be spread out over time in a way that they do not get old.

#57 11 years ago

I will not order one until I play it, but have to say really am impressed.

#58 11 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

alexlevy said:

I actually put a side by side of this playfield and TSPP.. There aren't many similarities other than 1 upper playfield that I can find?

Upper left mini play field and crossing wire forms.....doesn't mean it will play anything like TSPP and according to JJP the ruleset will be deeper than TSPP, one of the deepest of all

There are some other similarities too....saucer on the bottom right, bumpers in appoximately the same location on the lower left.

And yes, like it's been said a million times, there's only so many places to move/add things in a design, that's why it's not a huge deal to most of us. It seems that Joe was maybe partially inspired by TSPP, but hey, that was his game! (and a good one too).

No matter what, it looks sweet, and I can't wait for mine to arrive.

#59 11 years ago

Wow! That looks amazing!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#62 11 years ago

Holy crap. Didn't expect this! Every time I look at those pictures I find something that was mentioned months ago. What a treat it is to be able to finally just SEE all of these things. 80% of the price of recent Sterns with much more detail on the playfield. This is what I believe to be the "icing on the cake" since it's virtually done at this point.

I didn't notice the plastic below the upper right playfield until it was mentioned. If there are LEDs I can see them lighting up to match whatever targets are hit as well as going nuts once the player spells RAINBOW. In my opinion the witch is a little too concealed behind the plastic. When I heard there was going to be a "reveal" I imagined a drape or something. The castle looks great, it'll be cool watching the ball disappear behind the doors.

#63 11 years ago

lol @ WOZ haters still holding out for this machine to fail. Keep a death grip on those last few straws, guys.

#64 11 years ago

Troll Alert!

#65 11 years ago

Its too dark

Quoted from gambit3113:lol @ WOZ haters still holding out for this machine to fail. Keep a death grip on those last few straws, guys.

Its too dark , it looks slow, too busy, one drop target? Cant see flipper in top right, castle ended up being a wall, witch is in a tinted dunk tank and the theme sucks. There, you happy.

PS. can't wait to play this epic-best pin ever built, game.

#66 11 years ago

I no longer want a $10,000.00 Tron....

OK that's a lie but a $6,500.00 standard WOZ is where my dollars will inevitably end up.

Pinball sure is booming with interest, money & innovation these days. Exciting times for sure, glad I have some pinball cash set aside right now lol.

That pink "good witch" target will be a real challenge to hit, I like it!

#67 11 years ago

Looks like there will be a secret shot under the mid right flipper that feeds back to the shooter lane.

#70 11 years ago

In that last picture you can see the witch's legs sticking out from under the house.

#71 11 years ago

Looks very cool, wish it was a different theme but I'm sure WOZ owners will be happy.

#72 11 years ago

Even better with those extra pics.. Sweet!

#73 11 years ago

Wow looks incredible! Great work JJP! not keen on all the autographs being so visible, but everything else is fantastic!

#74 11 years ago

That is going to be a fantastic game-The next generation pinball.

#75 11 years ago

Wow that really shaped up into a perfect execution of theme. If the play lives up to the looks it'll be a great game for sure. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later for not jumping in early

#76 11 years ago

I'm kicking myself already!

#77 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

lol @ WOZ haters still holding out for this machine to fail. Keep a death grip on those last few straws, guys.

LOL! no doubt...

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from Cliffy:

Wow that really shaped up into a perfect execution of theme. If the play lives up to the looks it'll be a great game for sure. I'm sure I'll be kicking myself later for not jumping in early

That's the key!
I'm a bit surpirsed that anyone who makes a less-than glowing comment about this project is an automatic hater, but I've always been skeptical of how well this game will play and flow... if you can judge such a thing from pictures alone.
I may not like the theme, but I pray JJP succeeds in the worst way so that we maintain some healthy competition I this industry. But, I also fear they tried to throw everything into this pin at the cost of playability. Then again, people love MB!
I can't wait to head up to Playdium to check this puppy out once it does ship.

#79 11 years ago

I understand not caring about a theme, but look at that thing. It's amazing. I don't care if it's a My Little Pony machine - that sucker is loaded and badass.

#80 11 years ago

**Sigh** I might need to get one. Does this madness every end?!?!?

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Whysnow said:This is pretty amazing looking!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will now say that I wish I had gotten onboard with the presale LE prices.
hilton,
i have one coming in so you are more than welcomed to come up and help me figure it out. that goes for anyone else in the area too. when the day comes that it finally comes in i might just have to let my guard down and let people into my house to have a little party. (damn, that means that i have to get all my other pins up and working by then)

I'd love to come see/play it, if you don't mind a newbie checking it out. And I think WOZ will command all the attention, so no need to get the others working . . . ok maybe LOTR

#81 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I understand not caring about a theme, but look at that thing. It's amazing. I don't care if it's a My Little Pony machine - that sucker is loaded and badass.

Exactly! surely you guys are confident in your manhood by now. Gene Lebell wears a pink GI and He has been called the toughest man alive.

#82 11 years ago

Its really gonna be a sight with all the lights on! Gonna be a long week waiting for the final reveal.

I'm not a fan of the theme either, but bought an LE because I knew Jack was gonna do something to hit the ball out of the park. And his entry to the marketplace is causing Stern to step up their product too. AC/DC seems like a hit too despite the high price. Lets hope Xmen is right there too.

We (the buyers) are the winners here too. Competition always brings out the best in American manufacturing and development.

#83 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Hell, I'd buy a My Little Pony pin if it was the most fun machine I'd ever played!!!
Here's hoping

#84 11 years ago

looks amazing! really nice job!!

#85 11 years ago
Quoted from playernumber4:

We (the buyers) are the winners here too. Competition always brings out the best in American manufacturing and development.

+1,000,000

#86 11 years ago

wow! looks amazing!

#88 11 years ago

Has this pic been posted?

93.jpg93.jpg

#89 11 years ago

I hate the WOZ theme, but this is Simply Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't JJP be making X-Men.

#90 11 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I gotto ask when are you getting the "I Love Stern" tattooed across your ass cheeks?

LMAO, I think the same thing every time a Woz thread shows up . Except it will say "I love (your favorite pinball maker) "

Jim

#92 11 years ago

Snowdale is useless.

#93 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Snowdale is useless.

Well...there is that avatar pic, gambit...

#94 11 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Snowdale is useless.

The problem is that she will post 5 asinine posts and then one informative post and not understand why we don't pay attention to the one post.

#96 11 years ago

Wow that looks great! I so hope this playes as good as it looks bc I may want one now. The trees have little apples in their hands lol.

#97 11 years ago

Play nice guys. I start these info threads for just that. To be informative. Last 3 WOZ threads became a flame war . I understand some don't like the theme but I see people looking past that to the game itself. I doubt if you had one in your game room a pin nut is going to walk in and have anything negative to say. It's just Internet muscles so lets all be cordial

#98 11 years ago

Snowdale, all that we ask is that you try to be more constructive and less destructive on this site.
For example, your post above about the hidden shooter lane shot is a good useful post, but many probably did not pay attention because of other antagonistic posts.

#99 11 years ago

Sorry.

BAS

#100 11 years ago

I wish it didn't get so personal with this game. Dis the game and people take it personal. Chillax!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 257 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-playfield-pics-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.